Unexpected

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s pov

My hands were trembling as she hung up. I thought I already get over her. I thought I only love Taeyeon. I thought choosing Taeyeon the best for me. Am I wrong? Did I choose a wrong decision?

 

I was shocked when suddenly Taeyeon hugs me from the back, "Why are you not sleeping? Aren't you tired?" I gave her my assuring smile when I turned around, "I can't sleep, why didn't you sleep too? Did I wake you?" I said while I cupped her cheeks. She gave me a big hug before she pulls away and smiled.

 

"I am just thirsty, by the way, why are you sweating so much?" she wipes the sweats on my forehead and kissed it after, "Let's sleep, you have to wake early for tomorrow right?" she asks and I nodded.

 

Taeyeon guides me to the bed again I smiled as she pulled the blanket and cover my body with it, she closes her eyes and she looks very beautiful even with her messy hair.

 

That night I couldn't sleep, I was only thinking about Yoojae, yoojae, and Yoojae. And that night I played this game called 'what if'. What if I choose Yoojae instead of Taeyeon? What if I kissed her back when she kissed me that day? Would things be different, would I be happier? I think I'm in love with both of them and I hate myself because of that.

 --

It was 4am that I got up from the bed and went to kitchen to cook some simple breakfast for Taeyeon, should I tell her that Yoojae called last night?

When I am done cooking the breakfast I was thinking maybe I should find something entertaining, to cheer me up or atleast help me to forget about her.

Taeyeon came out from her room and saw me sitting on the sofa, "how long have you been awake?" she asks, leaning closer to me, with her face on my neck. "Not too long, I cooked you breakfast, eat first then wash up and go." I said sniffing her strawberry scented hair. "Okay."

“taeyeon-ah.” I called taeyeon who Is eating the breakfast that I coked for her.

“yes sica?” she lifted her head and smile. “last night.. Yoojae called.” Her brown orbs are widening. She looks so surprised by the things that I’ve said. 

“really? Why you didn’t tell me? How’s she? Was she sounds alright?” concerns are drawn all over her face.

“I.. sorry I didn’t tell you. You slept so soundly, I couldn’t just wake you up.. and yoojae was okay and she send her regards for you, she said she missed you.” Her eyes softened and a smile formed on her face.

“I’m glad then..” she uttered.

“don’t worry… yoojae said she would comeback when the time is right..” I reassured her.           

~~

Yoojae’s pov

“morniinggg!” a kiss landed on my cheeks making me stirred up a bit from my slumber.

“wakie wakie! Wake up my yoojae!” Because I’m still so tired and sleepy, I shut my eyes lightly. Ignoring the presence of my girlfriend that has been trying to wake me up since early I guess.

“yah! Open your eyes you lazy baby!” she shook my body vigorously.

Suddenly I grab both of her hands and pull her back to my embrace a little forcefully. She’s surprised of course, but after awhile she hugged me back tightly.

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter