chapter 9

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was getting worst, more scary but he didn’t want to admit it. He still continued the feeling of being followed afraid that the feeling might turn out real. Donghae acted good and he was convincing in some times but in the end he couldn’t fool himself, knowing that he might be followed scared him to hell.

He crossed the road, noticing the two cops who were assigned to keep on his trace, it made him relieved that they got his back even though that sometimes he felt annoyed by it but it was fine now to make him feel a little secure.

It’s just another road and then he will reach to the university. This time he had to go alone for he had later classes than Hyukjae due to his morning class being canceled. The signal turned green a sign for the passers to cross the road, Donghae looked at the cars on his left before proceeding to walk and when he reached the middle of the road he realized something.

He ran back trying to catch a car which was earlier standing on the line but now when the traffic signal turned red for the passers and green for the cars to start again, Donghae was caught in the middle of speeding cars and cars horns piercing his ears.

His heart raced and he felt anxiety, his hands start to shake and for that second he didn’t know what to do, whether to go front or go back, the image of that car, that person in the car was still stuck in his sight, Yixing who didn’t show up for a week and another week is passing by, Donghae was sure it was him.

Donghae found himself suddenly being pulled, his chest still heaving of the fright he was in, hands still shaking and sweating, he was in the safe side and facing him face to face, eye to eye. The worry that he can see in his eyes was so big, was so much that he felt so bad of himself for causing him this much worry..

“Are you crazy..”

He heard him yell but he didn’t respond, he was still shaking inside “Hae? Yah.. are you fine? What happened?” Hyukjae palms went to cope his cheeks and feel the heat that rose from his body. Hyukjae face was too close, eyes wide open trying to check if he got hurt.

“I’m sorry… I’m fine” Donghae finally said but Hyukjae wasn’t convinced “Really I’m fine” He forced a little smile to assure him and then Hyukjae gave him a little space.

“Come, let’s sit” Hyukjae took Donghae’s hand in his and pulled him to a nearby seat. They sat down and stayed quiet for a while till he thought it’s time to get answers “Donghae…”.

“Nothing… nothing happened” Donghae avoided Hyukjae’s eyes “Why are you here?” now that he calmed down a little he was curious why Hyukjae was there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter