Chapter 15

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He heard the harsh knocking on his front door but He was lazy to get up yet, it's still so early in the morning, Why would anyone want to annoy him and disturb him at this time.


he fought so bad to not get up, he was feeling so weak and exhausted. In fact, he didn’t sleep at all the other night. The whole night he'd been thinking and thinking none stop. So many thoughts that he couldn't close his eyes and have little rest.

It was difficult for the past years to survive, knowing your father is a killer. Yes he's a killer but what a little boy can do? But Yixing is all a grown up now and it's time to stop all this drama the elders are doing.

The sound of the knocking got harder and he had no choice but to get up. Feeling dizzy as he stood up than headed to the door.

He unlocked the door and before he pull it open to see who's behind the constant knocking, the door opens. Yixing jumped back as the door opened widely and in front of him there stands a breathless HyukJae.

He doesn't know when his heart softened for the latter when he never let anyone see or know the real him, Hyukjae in the other hand is breaking the boundaries he kept for years and that's goes for Donghae too.
He remembered how much Donghae used to follow him like a stalker. He acted like a 3 years old child, innocent and lovely whereas Hyukjae is the secretive one, he knew now that behind his protective attitude toward Donghae's a big secret and love .... That love that he never had.


Both are making him hinder, lost in his own thoughts of the two persons that he had to encounter to make his plans succeed, Hyukjae let himself in and was already sitting on the sofa with hands covering his face.
Yixing stared for a moment before closing the door and headed toward Hyukjae and sat next to him. He felt nervous as he looked at how Hyukjae's face is filled with worry and  many questions to be said.

"What are we going to do now?" finally Hyukjae asked. Looking direct into Yixing's eyes which reflected his concern. If he remembers those first times he saw Yixing, he'd thought that this guy is a heartless gangster but now he knows better.

"We need to make them confess"

Hyukjae curiously glared than frowned in wonder "Confess what".

Yixing fixed his position to face Hyukjae. He wanted his full attention and ears to be his "the crimes they committed. That way we can catch them .. Otherwise we're going to fail only".

"How can we get them to confess"

"First of all .." Yixing focuses more at Hyukjae's face, checking how much sincere is he and till what level he's ready to go to achieve their target "are you fine with bringing your father down?".

Hyukjae doesn't waste a second to answer "Yes.." confidently he says "I want nothing more than that" except for Donghae.. He thought but brushed it out of his mind. He knows it’s the only way... " Even if he's my father, my flesh and blood but since the day..." he stops than continue "since that day and I no more consider him as a father, I hate him" he said the last words with bitterness.

"What is that day? " Yixing hesitated to ask but he wanted to know "I think it’s better if we trust eachother so that we can work together smoothly." He said and waited for Hyukjae's response which he can see so clearly won't come easily " Trust me ... Maybe I know things that can help you but if you don't want to trust me then how I'll trust you too" Yixing sat with folded arms around his waist. He looked direct toward Hyukjae who looked hesitated and nervous.
The silence went on for few minutes, Hyukjae lost in his thoughts and Yixing just staring at him and thinking too. So many things that he wants to know, starting with how the two of them 'Hyukjae and Donghae' met and ended up living alone. Why Hyukjae hates his father, he knows that Donghae is the reason but he wants details, what Hyukjae knows that made him hate his father...

"My dad owns so much of hotels and companies, each can earn millions but you know..." Hyukjae finally looked at Yixing. He looked hurt and emotional. Those two eyes expressing so much pain, just by looking at Hyukjae's eyes Yixing felt compassionate, felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter