Chapter 7

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day everything was ignored and life had to move on. Both Donghae and Hyukjae started to act strange, hiding things but it wasn’t intentionally but more because they were scared to worry the other.

Hyukjae didn’t talk about his meeting with his father and he’s sure he’s not going to tell Donghae anytime soon or ever. The thing they discuss was more than he can handle, this thing his father asked for was something so annoying and he really doesn’t want to talk about it or think about it at all but then… he could not refuse when the people he cares for are included in this, when Donghae name was brought in the middle of the conversation Hyukjae heart would stopped, his hand curled into a fist, the want to hit his own father was strong but he held back… he couldn’t do anything.

“I’ll be waiting for your answer son..” His father said as he pronounced ‘son’ so disgustingly.

Would a father want a suffering life for his own child?

 

“Ughhh.. I dunno what to do” Hyukjae burst. He sat on his bed not been able to sleep the whole night just thinking of his father request. It’s been already days and he still didn’t make up his mind and he’s sure his father wouldn’t wait forever.

The night was long but the day was longer. To face his best friend and to keep on pretending that nothing is happening is getting so hard. Those secrets are eating him from the inside and as long as he sees Donghae’s smile, he feels guilty to be the cause for his smile to fade away.

“What’s happening to you lately” Donghae asked one time when he was spacing out.

Hyukjae looked in surprise at Donghae questioningly “what?”

“feels like you have something in mind.. what’s bothering you?”

“hmmnn.. not important” Hyukjae faked a smile. It did matter but he couldn’t just simply talk about it, not now.

“When you’re ready you can tell me” Donghae caressed a hand on HyukJae’s shoulder “I just don’t like to see you like this”.

“I’m fine, don’t worry” Their face were too close as he faced Donghae to reassure him that everything is fine, as long as they are together than it’s fine. He kept a hand on top of Donghae’s hand and the closeness seemed to pull him in. he stared at Donghae’s face features, his eyes, nose, lips, his long hair… how come he’s getting more beautiful in every day that passes by?

Hyukjae pulled away, he was taken by how much close Donghae was that he didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter