Epilogue ... All I Need Is You

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After five years……

 

 

 

The reporters were everywhere, the flash lights were blinding. Hyukjae never liked to be in spot light but here he was standing in front of so many reporters flashing their cameras at him.

Or them…

Hyukjae was fine when he saw the person next to him smiling and reassuring him that everything will be fine. Donghae took his hand from under the table and caress it.

"Hello everyone" Hyukjae started and more flashes pointed at him more than Donghae who also greeted the reporters "hope you all having a good day" Hyukjae gave his gummy smile when he heard some girls answering in the side and squealing for his attention.

"you all know why we're here but we just wanted to make it officially" Hyukjae continued and looked at Donghae to continue.

"As my partner said, we're here to announce our cooperation officially" Donghae and Hyukjae stood up from and both went to a side of a board which was put behind them and was covers with a curtain. Donghae held the ribbon on the right and Hyukjae the left and in count down they pulled down the ribbon to uncover the board behind the curtain.

The big logo and the name THE D&H CORPORATE were written in big font, everyone clapped and cheered when Hyukjae and Donghae shook their hands.

"now our companies are one, we hope for your support and cooperation" Donghae said excitedly, not missing the chance to pull Hyukjae for a hug which was totally not planned. He's going to get scolded by Hyukjae later back at home.

 

 

 

"So tired, I really hate these things you know" Hyukjae sighed while taking off his suit jacket and throwing it on the sofa and dropping himself too on the sofa.

"You hate it but they really love you" Donghae said and went to sit on the same sofa, he pulled Hyukjae's head on his lap "Did you see these girls shouting, good oppa, our day is good" He teased with girls sound and laughed.

Hyukjae chuckled "nothing happened like that" He denied noticing the girls and Donghae obviously knew he's lying but he can never admit it and get himself under the mercy of a jealous Donghae.

"Yeah, yeah, you didn’t" Donghae said getting a glare from Hyukjae.

"and why the hell did you hug me in public, I mean there was like hundred cams out there" Hyukjae complaint for the sudden hug from earlier and Donghae laughed devilishly.

Donghae leaned down and pecked Hyukjae's lips "Of course, I needed to show these girls whose man you are"

Hyukjae had no retort back he just laughed then pulled Donghae for a deep kiss that ended in a make up on their sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

"You said you're coming, why are you not here yet" Donghae scolded at the phone "What something came up, Cmon you can't do this to me" Donghae voice turned sad and angry, he didn’t know which was more prominent feeling he's feeling "Xing, cmon, you can't say that now, everything is made and set" Donghae said as he heard the doorbell ring "Hyukiie can you get that" Donghae shouted for Hyukjae to open the door "So, what we was saying? Yeah, Yixing you said you're coming" Donghae was starting to complain again when he heard the door bell again and Hyukjae wasn’t in sight "Ughhh..Just hold on" he said and went to open the door, regretting not having their own maid yet with such a big house "Ill get the door" Donghae said to Yixing and he opened the door "WHAT THE " Donghae yelled at the new comer who's holding the phone to his ear and was laughing at Donghae's reaction "You , You fooled me" Donghae said with amazed, this time not knowing if he feels angry or happy to see Yixing at the door "Don't do this again "He scolded and pulled Yixing for a hug "I missed you".

"Yeah, I missed you too" Yixing said when they pulled back "You won't let me in?" He asked when he's still standing on the door.

"Oh sorry, come in"

 

"Hae, who's on the door, I heard the door be..ll" Hyukjae stopped half way on the stairs when he say Yixing coming in "Oh yixing" He said the latter name happily and went down faster to greet their friend "when did you come back?" He asked when the three went and sat on the sofa.

"Last night" Yixing said smiling "I didn’t have enough sleep, this baby here was nagging me all night and day" He said pointing at Donghae who acted innocent.

"as if… "Donghae ignored them and went to the kitchen bringing glasses and wine.

"Hyukjae…" Yixing called "I'm just wondering where Donghae learned to curse, he bad mouthed me on the door" Yixing asked and got a glare from Donghae which made him laugh "Seriously, I never expected that, I got a shock… ugh.. maybe I should go for a therapist" Yixing teased "aw…" he groaned when he got a hit from Donghae which was really strong, he didn’t notice it earlier, but Donghae's body got really fit, he must be working out pretty much.

Hyukjae laughed at them and just poured the wine given a glass to Yixing "here, let's celebrate our perfect team" Hyukjae said with excitement and the three made a cheer.

The night was pretty. Donghae had prepared a take out fancy dinner which he set on their balcony and the three had the best time.

Yixing slept over at Donghae's and Hyukjae's house. It was comfortable and so good to finally sleep in but then Donghae came ruining his sleep in the morning at 9am, which was too early for him in his day of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter