Chapter 26

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shiver ran down Donghae's spine. He turned to the right to see the another guy in the room and stiffened. 

It wasn't Hyukjae's father...

The man stepped closer to Donghae making him feel small, his body's trembling from fear. 

He remembered everything, the dark corridor, the sound of foot steps following him and capturing him, the sound that called his name... He remembers everything like it just happened.

"What do you want" Donghae managed to ask as he stepped back to make a space between himself and the man "Where is.. Hyukjae's father i mean Mr. Lee .." he stopped when the other guy moved to walk toward them but stopped to sit on a chair nearby. Donghae never got the chance to scan the surrounding. 

"Well, well... We're here now, Do you want more pleasant company than us" the other man said cheekily. He smiled a creepy smile. 

The first man was a big one, his shoulders broad, his muscles showing how much he liked to work out or was it to keep doing his work. 
He looked exactly like what he is, a criminal.
But the second guy was a young one, late twenties maybe, he's lean and a bit good looking but when he smiled Donghae knew he's not better than the other or maybe worst. 

He clenched his hands to his side, Donghae tried to seem not affected even though he pretty well knows it shows how much scared he was "I'm not supposed to meet with both of you" Donghae mentioned the 'both' to let Siwon and his team knows what to expect.

"Yeah yeah, come have a seat" 

The man in the back of him pushed Donghae toward the chair in front of the other. He stumbled but caught himself and steadied himself while catching the chair. He slid down still aware of two eyes gazing on him. 

"What this is for?" Donghae asked. The young creepy man stared at him. He took long minutes scanning him silently.

"I was watching you, for a while now" he said finally breaking the silence.


Donghae's body tensed at his place but tried his best to keep a strong front "What do you want from me" he asked wanting to finish with this.

The younger man stood up and pushed the chair. The other man was standing behind Donghae's chair to keep him sitting. To make sure he's not going anywhere.

The younger man laughed, it looked genuine but Donghae won't be fooled, he knew pretty well that these guys are criminals.
"You're amazing me Lee Donghae" he said "I thought after attacking you, you'll be pissing off yourself but look how much courage you have to come all the way here not knowing what's going to happen to you" the younger man said and clapped his hands "wow, I dunno why they want to get rid of you, maybe I can have you for me" he continued talking and got closer to Donghae. 

The younger man caressed Donghae's face. Donghae felt his body shivering from the touch. He wanted to get away but the other pulled his face up to face him.

He gathered the courage to shrug the hand away from his face, expecting to get the wrath soon but a laugh came instead "you see, this is what I'm talking about" he said but it wasn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter