Chapter 28

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae looked out the window, seeing what the guy sees too. It was a mess, a gang fight. Wondering how they didn’t notice all these people being around when they first arrived. But again, that's how they got caught.

They… Yixing…

Hyukjae searched the ground for Yixing, maybe he ran out, maybe he's in the mess and between the gun shots war…

What about Donghae….

"stop moving" the man behind him threatened as the knife came in touch with his skin. Hyukjae could feel the blood drizzling down his neck and it sting.

He hissed "Can't you see I'm hurting" he spat out angrily not caring what's coming on him. As expected, a knee kick on his stomach came after, adding to the already striking ache "you er" he cussed.

The man behind him growled with anger. He watched as his partners being caught by the police and some trying to run away but not really succeeding when the place obviously was surrounded and it clicked to him… he needs him.

"what now?" Hyukjae let out, testing the man's temper which of course was hot as fire.

"SHUT UP" the man yelled at Hyukjae.

"Obviously, you can't leave here without being caught" Hyukjae returned back shouting and maybe someone would notice them or hear them.

He needs to get out of here…

"I said SHUT UP" the man yelled and kicked Hyukjae again pushing him toward the window.

The window was big enough that he could full out of it. If the man wanted it. And he'll be dead in an instant because of the height.

Hyukjae groaned, feeling ache in his abdomen. Turning back to face the criminal and cuss at him again but stopped.

The criminal was pointing the knife toward him. Not a surprise, he knew he wouldn’t kill him. The man needs him to get out of here.

But Yixing was there…

Hyukjae needed to act fast. To make the man look at him only and not see the back where Yixing trying to sneak in "I know you need me to get out of here" Hyukjae mumbled, still feeling pain "If you killed me now you lose your chance" he continued and got a snicker out of the man.

"You playing low mister"

Hyukjae let out a chuckle "yeah, I know" he said. Still watching as Yixing advances slowly from the back.

"But you know" the man said with a laugh now "I'm going to get caught anyway, why should I bother" and with that he jumped toward Hyukjae to attack and at the same time Yixing attacked from the back.

Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter