Chapter 23

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was standing near an ice cream shop where he planned to meet Yixing. A car stopped in front of him and Yixing stepped down.

He smiled, happy to see Yixing after a while but he remembered all the bad things that happened and the smile was gone.

"There's a park nearby, let's go there" Yixing asked and both walked to the park.

It was early in the morning, the park was uninhabited. Donghae felt a rush of cold attacking him. He zipped up his jacket and both sat at the nearest stone chair.

Yixing avoided looking at Donghae since they met. He sat quietly looking at the ground and his hands.

"How are you?" Donghae had so many questions rushing in his mind but after looking at how nervous Yixing looked, he felt sorry.

Yixing finally looked up and into Donghae's eyes. Those eyes spoke of so many sadness, pain and regrets.

Donghae got closer to Yixing and took him into his arm, he hugged him wanting to replace all the sadness with love and warmth "I'm sorry" he apologized "I'm sorry".

Yixing stiffened between Donghae's warm hug but surrendered and hugged back.

He needed this. He just realized that he also needed to be comforted.

"You've done nothing to apologize for" Yixing said as he broke the hug but still keeping Donghae's arms in his "and I won't apologize because it's not my fault either".

Donghae nodded. It was right, it wasn't their fault. Blaming themselves won't erase the real problem.

"I was so worried and I couldn't sleep. I thought you might do something, I thought maybe you're in danger, what if I called and you didn't pick up. It was going to be my fault" Yixing started rumbling and Donghae shook his head "I know what they did is not our fault but if you did something and i didn’t stop you then what I'm going to do, how Hyu..k.. Will forgive me" his voice cracked. Breathing hard.
Donghae hugged Yixing again " I'm sorry that i put you through this, i shouldn't have called you at that time, sorry, I'm sorry". He felt so bad at putting Yixing at this situation and causing him a lot of concern.

Yixing was a good soul. Donghae saw through him from the start, that's why he had a crush on him. He hungered for his laugh and his dimples, would he see it again? It’s was the hardest to make him smile no matter how much he tried before, eventually when he succeeded, everything went upside down and those dimples disappeared too.

After a bit time they calmed down. Donghae took Yixing's hand and caressed "what are you planning with Hyukjae" he asked taking Yixing by surprise.

Yixing again started avoiding him.

"Xing please, I already know everything I just want to know your side of the story" Donghae pleaded "if we're going to fix this we need to work together" he insisted.

Yixing refused " I can't.." .

"Why? "

"Hyukjae will never forgive me if anything happened to you"

Anger rising inside of him, Donghae stood up and made his hands into fists "Im not a child, you can't expect to keep protecting me" he kicked the ground beneath him "I'll protect myself" he said finally and walked away.

Yixing followed behind him and stopped him before going further "Donghae please, If you're hurt than nothing matters, what we're doing will be gone in vain" Yixing tried to put some sense out of his words, which he knows it doesn't. At least not to Donghae.

Donghae turned to face Yixing, he grabbed his hands that holding his own and shrugged it away "I gotta go".

Yixing again followed and stood in front of Donghae stopping him from walking away "You're not walking alone, I'll drop you home"

Donghae walked by ignoring Yixing's offer but the latter followed anyway.

While walking Donghae received a text message. He stopped and checked it and it was the adress he was waiting for.

Yixing came from behind and saw a part of the text. He glared at Donghae "What are you planning?" he asked, his voice rising more than what he himself expected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter