Chapter 32

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae falls on the ground, a gun pointed at him "keep moving" the psycho is shouting at him to keep moving when he stumbled and fell down.

Both weren’t walking steadily. Donghae because his body is aching and the criminal because he was shot out of nowhere. Joon stopped holding him. He couldn’t keep his balance so he pushed Donghae to move a head while pointing a gun at him.

Donghae wanted to resist but maybe if this guy was out, he'd let him go. He'll just disappear and let them live finally. But he thought wrong.

Both were struggling to walk. Donghae not knowing where the hell they are going but in his mind knowing that this guy wanted to run away and there should be a door in the back to let him out.

His mind went back to the scene. Suddenly hearing the striking sound and the criminal leaning on him for support as he hissed into his ear. Suddenly the war raged and everyone started attacking when he found himself being pushed to the side, being covered by some of the criminal guys for them to move carefully.

Being afraid, worry for his friends. Thinking if they managed to get out of the whole mess but not making sure is more nerve recking.

He stepped forward. Following the direction, he's told to go. And he saw it. A small door wooden in the distance. And so, he kept moving with the gun pointed at him.

Donghae wanted to get a chance. The guy was hurt and he wouldn’t be able to fight back. Donghae waited for his chance to make his move when the criminal in his least careful moment.

"open the door" the man behind him ordered. Donghae can feel him close to his back and he thought he can get a chance now when he opens the door.

He slowly tried opening the door. It was not budging as if it wasn’t open since a while "It's not opening" Donghae complained and looked desperately at the guy who's still aiming at him and frustration and pain clear on his face.

Donghae traced the blood. Needing to know where to hit and found it. His left shoulder. The blood was coming from that spot.

The criminal pushed Donghae aside "ing step back" and he shot at the door twice "open it now" he said shouting.

Donghae checked the door and it finally budged and the same moment when opening the door fast and moving aside so the door would hit the man behind him.

Donghae didn’t hesitate to Jump on Joon as soon as the other got distracted and surprised with Donghae's action. He pushed him on the ground pulling in all the power he could get and started hitting and punching the criminal under him without missing the spot where he was shot.

Joon yelled and screamed. Cursed at Donghae and the striking fresh pain on his shoulder. The gun fell next to them. Donghae glanced at it and how the criminal hand was trying to reach out it too. He needed to get to it first. He left the guy writhing and hurried to the gun but he was pulled back with a strong grip on his foot.

"Yaah" Donghae screamed when he felt a stab on his leg and he stopped for a second before starting again on fighting the man who's holding his le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter