Chapter 20

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eat something" it was detective choi siwon this time. Donghae ignored everyone since he returned to the safe house. He didn't talk, he didn't eat. That was around a day already.

Again he ignored and just continued dreaming. It's wasn't a dream more than his own imagination mixed with his memories and it's all about his childhood.
About his mother
About his father
And Hyukjae

"I know you're awake, the guards said you didn't eat anything since yesterday" Siwon nudged at Donghae's back "are you trying to kill yourself?"

He sat at the bed next to Donghae's leg and waited for a respond which did not come "Liar...You said you're going to help in this case but look at you now" he said looking down at Donghae's back in anger "you back up already".

Donghae moved under his blanket but didn't uncover himself "Im just..." he hesitated "Im just thinking" he said and went back to his silence.

"What are you thinking"

It was a long silence. Siwon sighed and gave up. He stood up and walked to the door but before getting out he heard Donghae talk "what?" he asked to clarify what he heard, did he say what he think he heard".

"I think he killed my parents"

 

 

***********

 

 

 

"Shhhhh"

Hyukjae closed the door slowly and soundlessly as much as possible, he watch Yixing, his shocked face and the worry showing clearly at his face, he smiled "I found out my dad's safe pass code" his smile grow bigger at the information. He never thought that he's going to find out the pass code but it was so easy, which shocked him more.

"Oh... Okay" finally Yixing spoke. He still felt like he's out of breath and shocked "you just, i mean why..." he huffed a sigh "you scared the out of me" finally he said and relaxed. He smiled back at Hyukjae.

Hyukjae took Yixing's arm and dragged him to the safe which is behind the wall photo frame. Yixing let out a light whistle "shhhhh" Hyukjae whispered "we don't want anyone catching us" Yixing nodded.

Yixing helped to remove the photo and put it a side "there are no camera's here?"he asked while looking around the room.

Hyukjae shook he's face "he likes his privacy, or he likes what he's doing here as a secret and camera's would be evident"

Yixing nodded in agreement "right...".

They both worked on the safe, Hyukjae opening it with the pass code he found out and together they started rumbling all over the folders and papers from it.

"Make it short, he would come anytime or any of the staff would" Hyukjae pointed out "check if anything looks suspicious or..." Hyukjae didn't finish when Yixing cut him off.

"It's a will" Yixing held a folder on his hand and clearly it's written on it "it's Mr Lee will, is this your father's?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter