Chapter 33

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up feeling dizzy. The room was so bright that he closed his eyes again. The white walls reminding him of something, somewhere that he was in before.

Hospital room?

He opened his eyes again in shock, this time adjusting the brightness of the room and the light colors of the walls around him. The peeping sound hits strong as if it's piercing into his brain. Realizing he's having a bad headache and body still aching when he tried to push himself up.

He took a minute back on the bed before trying to move his body again and check the room he's in. no one was around him, he was alone.

He searched for the bell that he knows will be there, but didn’t press it when he found it. For now, he needed time to think, to remember and to know why the hell he's in here.

Why and how he ended up on the hospital bed again. He touched himself, searching for injuries. If maybe the psycho had tried to kill him, if he got shot, but he wasn’t. his arms and abdomen are just swollen and he knows how it happened but then his headache is back.

It was bad "aahh" Donghae wanted to shout out of pain, his head is paining as if someone is drilling into it and that when he noticed the bandage that covered his head.

He was hurt in the head obviously, but not dead…

This time Donghae pressed the bell needing help to stop the pain and just few seconds later a nurse followed by a doctor came in his room.

He was given some medication and taken care of before he slumps back to sleep and darkness came to take him…

 

 

 

*********

 

 

 

Yixing was tired, it's just a day in the hospital room, a day that felt like forever on that annoying bed. He needed to leave, he needed to go and check on his friends but he wasn’t allowed to go.

The police were standing on the door making sure he's not going anywhere.

He started to get angry…. Not angry but furious.

He sighs and walk back and fro. Checking outside the window seeing how people enjoyed walking in the garden and he felt jealous. He didn’t want to walk in the garden though, he just needed to check on his friends.

He wasn’t the criminal but why he's being punished…

He went back to sit on the bed. He sat there feeling empty this time then he lay down to sleep which he knows pretty well he couldn’t.

Again he stands up but this time determined.

 

"Excuse me, hey, excuse me" he opens the door and call for the police guard who was standing on the door. The policeman raise his brows in question " is this kinda a jail or what, where the heck are the detectives?" he shouts angrily.

"Go back inside" the policeman ignores Yixing and usher him to go back inside but Yixing having a new idea.

"are you trying to protect me or kill me, because I'm sure if I go back inside I'll make a suicide and you'd be responsible" Yixing threatens.

The policeman sighs and takes out his mobile and pressing a number. Yixing smirked, finally he got some attention.

"here take this call" the policeman handed over his mobile to Yixing who gladly took it and went inside for more privacy.

"why are you making it hard on us, let the guy do his job" Yixing heard from the other line.

"I know, but I'm going to die by myself if I stay longer locked in the room not knowing what's my friends situation" Yixing reasoned, hoping the detective will understand.

"you know we're doing this to all your safety, we need to close this case and go home to sleep too, please cooperate Yixing"

Yixing sighed loudly "please, just let me see them, is it too much to ask" he felt like crying. Why he needs to beg for this, he saw his friend being shot. He held his friend lifeless body between his arms "please.." he let out with a cracked voice " just let me see them" he remembers how Hyukjae smiled last before falling down and a pool of blood surrounded him.

Yixing dropped the phone from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter