Chapter 14

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


He didn't get the chance to react, in just few seconds he found himself under Hyukjae's. 
He looked up, seeing that look he saw few times before but never knew what it means. It feels like Hyukjae is eager for something, he wants something so deeply but he's holding it in, enduring all this while. 

He blinks his eyes but openes widely when Hyukjae leans down and takes his lips in a passionate kiss. Donghae freezes for a little while trying to digest what's happening but the more Hyukjae kiss and at his own lips, he's feeling more relaxed till his eyes closes by itself and finally enjoying that weird kiss. 

It went on long enough to feel like he's dreaming, it is all a dream. Being kissed by his best friend, the person who was there for him his whole life, his only family but strangely it wasn't bad. He didn't feel bad but instead he felt good and complete. 
Feeling his heart racing inside his chest, it felt like fear but it was a differnt kind of feeling, maybe excited? Greed for more? 

He wanted more ... 

But then the feeling swipt away when Hyukjae pulled back with his eyes wide open. Fear showed in them, worry and fear?  

"Sorry.. " Hyukjae whispered as he pulled away and hurried to sit on his side of bed. He wore his slippers planning to run out but Donghae held him back by his sweater. 

Hyukjae's face was full of sadness, it's drawn in the details of his eyes, lips and the lines in his forehead. It had been a while since Donghae got the chance to look, to really look at his friend. It's been a long time that now he wondered, how long Hyukjae had been this much miserable? ... 
How he did not notice ? 

"What's going on? " 

He barely asked, feeling ashamed of himself for not noticing that something is wrong, something is seriously wrong and Hyukjae has been hiding it from him "tell me".

"Nothing" Hyukjae turned to face the wall, ignoring or hiding his face from Donghae. He pushed himself up off the bed and went to get his phone from the table at the room corner, he checked his phone and his face change more. 

Donghae followed after him and grapped his hand which held the phone "what are you hiding Hyukjae" he said intensly "What's going on?" 
Hyukjae looked week, not the person he knew. The strong billar that he used to lean on when he needed, the shoulder he cries on when he was sad. He was different and he doesn't know why.

Hyukjae tried to pull his hand out of Donghae's grab but Donghae tightened his hold. He stepped back to slam his back with the wall, there is no way out of this. It must be the time to face what's going to happen.. He had to do it now.

"I'm leaving.." 

"Huh? " Donghae heard Hyukjae but it didn't make sense. "Where the hell are you going, you're really creeping me out" he starting to losing it. Nothing made sense. 

" i said I'm leaving, I'm going out of here" Hyukjae started loudly that it made Donghae flinch " I'm... Going to ..." he started to mumble, now that he's really trying to say it. The reality that is going to happen, he felt scared and weak but more is scared to see Donghae;s face when saying it.

"Going to what?" Donghae loosened his hold on Hyukjae's hand and his phone dropped on the floor. He instict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter