Chapter 30

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I have no idea who to protect, you are all acting so stupid and risking your lives" detective Siwon was shouting and yelling.

For the first time Hyukjae see him out of control and angry. They finally been saved and the man who caught them was part of the police who took them in safely "Sorry … " Hyukjae said while sitting in the ambulance bench beside Yixing.

"how you got caught, what the hell are you doing here in the first place" He glared at both for explanation

"I followed Donghae" Yixing explained fast feeling nervous.

"I, I followed the address we got" He said looking at Yixing, he knew what he meant.

"please, don't do anything more" Siwon shook his head "nah,nah, it's our fault, we should've followed you two and made sure you'll not do something stupid which I knew you'd do just like Donghae" again he shouted with anger which made both Hyukjae and Yixing flinch.

" boss we got a signal" someone came and said to the detective, taking his attention away from the two.

Hyukjae and Yixing looked at each other, understand what this means. It must be Donghae. Siwon left the ambulance first. Hyukjae and Yixing were supposed to get treatment and the Iv were linked to their arms giving them enough medicine to reduce their pain.

They both removed it at the same time when Siwon left and followed behind him. The nurse tried to stop them to no use. They wouldn’t stop anyhow.

The black SUV car was parked aside, close to the ambulance. They saw the other police cars leaving the scenes with the rest of the criminals caught in and other which came with speed.

New forces..

Yixing nodded to Hyukjae to get in first and he followed. Getting the angry look from both Siwon and detective Taecyeon who was there checking a screen earlier.

"you shouldn’t be here" Taecyeon said. Motioning to one of the officers to take them out.

Both rejected "we're not going anywhere" Yixing said.

"We can help" Hyukjae said after, trying not to be kicked out.

"It's here " the guy sitting next to Taecyeon said, pointing to a place on the screen. Hyukjae and Yixing saw it's a map and it must be somewhere that Donghae been taken too.

" where are they going?" Taecyeon asked, the others forgetting about Hyukjae and Yixing and focused all on the map trying to figure it out.

"the signal was lost in this area, his mobile must got switch off" 

"Or been caught" Siwon said with obvious nervousness.

Hyukjae and Yixing couldn’t help to stand back, they both push the guy who was keeping them away and went to the screen " Let us see" Hyukjae shouted losing his patience.

They looked at the area for clues "maybe it's a place one of your fathers owns" Siwon asked "look carefully" he said giving them away to check the screen next to his partner. Thinking This is not the time to be stubborn and get as much help as they can, knowing Donghae must be in danger.

Hyukjae shook his head "I dunno, I don’t think I know this place" feeling desperate and tears would full, he has no idea where Donghae and if he's still… he shouldn’t think this way.

Hyukjae looked at Yixing next to him who was focusing on the screen and checking out the map carefully "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter