Chapter 25

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing followed the Taxi, Which Donghae was in to stop in front of a secluded building in an eerie neighborhood. He flinched at the quite clear surroundings. It was a perfect place for a crime, definitely not a place to be in.

The Taxi stopped for a bit time already but Donghae didn't get down yet. Yixing felt good. Donghae should not get down of the car, He must've realised that.
He felt a relief for thinking that Donghae might change his mind but it all washed away when Donghae stepped down the Taxi and moved forward to the buidling.

His nerves started playing him hard, his stomach started aching as always did whenever he's nervous. He kept sitting in his car clinching hard on the steering wheel of his car and watching sharply for anything or someone who would be waiting to attack from the outside of the building. No one was there.

Yixing felt a little relief but not totally knowing that the danger must be already inside. He finally got down from the car, locking it and keeping the car keys in his pocket.

His phone forgotten on in the rushed moment...

He followed slowly after Donghae and into the building ... Carefully but apparently not careful enough when someone caught him and dragged him inside a dark room.

Yixing meant to shout, to let out a scream but the hand on his mouth blocked him from speaking. He started to feel terrorized. His instinct to fight back and put his skills into action but stopped to see a hint of light, and eyes that looked familiar, his shoulder slumped down and his defensive instict shut back.

 

 

 

****************

 

 

 

 

Donghae got inside the building carefully. Looking to his left and right. Taking in the surrounding and the emptiness of the building and the whole area.

'What's going on?' he thought and stride along the stairs to reach to his destination.

2nd floor, flat 22

Why would Hyukjae's father ask to meet in this abandoned place? He knew something is wrong and when he reached the flat, which he’s supposed to meet Hyukjae’s father, he stopped to hear a terrifying sound.

Donghae froze on the door before knocking on the door. He remembers the voice so well, it was always a nightmare that never left him since the accident.

He looked around for help, starting to feel his world going in circles around him.

 

It’s going to happen again, it’s going to happen again and no one is there to help him.

 

He thought about Yixing, who told him to not go, why did he act stubborn, why did he have to act so strong when he wasn’t, feeling guilty wouldn’t help him at the moment and if Yixing came along, he’s going to get hurt.

He wouldn’t want that…

 

Donghae forced himself to calm down a bit. The voices still ongoing behind the door. They still didn’t notice that someone or that he reached already. He still have time to do something, to protect himself at least.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter