Chapter 19

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey.."
"Hey.." Yixing smiled for Hyukjae as they sat across the table in the coffee shop. It became a habit to see the other almost every day and Yixing doesn't get bothered about it at all.
It wasn't like the time when he first met Donghae. He really wanted to be left alone, he wanted to hide from everyone but now he likes the company, weather its Donghae’s or Hyukjae’s company.
"Where did you stay the last few days?" Yixing asked.
"Just here and there" Hyukjae said shrugging "so, what's new?" he ask uninterestingly.
Yixing leaned back on his chair, he huffed and glared at the waiter who came to take their orders. After finishing their order he spoke "We really have to step up this game unless we'll be in the cage soon".
Hyukjae groaned at the idea "I know, I think I'm going home later"
"Oh..." Yixing said wondering "and no problem with just going in".
Hyukjae shrugged "I thought about it and I realized why can't I go home when I have nowhere to go. My dad made my friendship with Hae goes to the bottom and he knows it, the least he can do is stop disturbing my decisions"

Yixing looked pleased with Hyukjae's answer "you're right, than we can start our search from tomorrow right" he said, he just wanted all this to end soon and maybe he can finally have some peace of mind.

"Yeah, let's do it... I’m sick of all this " Hyukjae said with annoyance, for Yixing he felt like it's literally sick. Hyukjae doesn't look fine.

***

"I'm going to stay home till I have my own place later with YiXing" Hyukjae explained as soon as he saw his father glaring at him on the hallway when he was on his way to his old room.

"Sure"

That was the only answer he got from his father or it’s the only word he allowed him to say before storming to his bedroom.
Hyukjae entered his room and closed the door behind him with a Bang. It just reflects how much angry he was that he have to do all this.
He felt disgusted that he had to stay in this house with his father around. His father...

He scanned out the room, he barely saw it from time to time but it has left the same but without dust.
He smiled when he saw the photo frame near his bed. He went and took it to his hand. It was him and Donghae 12 year old boys with a big smile on their faces.
He remembers when his mother took their photo, they had full marks on all subjects, Donghae being first in class and him second.
The memories of them studying their out made him laugh. He remembers how much Donghae loved studying and always wanted to be the best and Hyukjae wanted to be the best for Donghae only, so both went on and on together till they made it through and this is the prove in his hand.
He laid the picture back on the table and took another item and another and another, everything in his room had a memory of them together... It hurt.

Hyukjae clinched his hands beside him than he decided to change the room. He couldn't stay in a place with so much things to remind him of Donghae.


Hyukjae gave up searching for a room or a place, searching for any corner that doesn't have a memory of Donghae.
The whole place was them playing around or sneaking here and there for their adventures.
He went back to his room and lay down on his bed. Trying not to think of anything and just relax his mind. Everything was taking a toll on him that he started feeling exhausted physically and emotionally, he deserves a minutes of relaxation from everything that's happening in their lives.

In the morning, the search will start in hopes to find something to save not only Donghae but also himself and Yixing.

 

In the morning Hyukjae woke up with a headache, he did not sleep well at all. Still feeling tired and exhausted he dragged his feet to the kitchen, ignoring all the maids who bowed to him. He drank water and searched for something to eat. The maids offered to help but he refused their offers. Since he moved out of the house, he learned to do things by his own and it was better that way.

He had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter