Chapter 3

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You look awful..”

“I know, you don’t have to remind me of that, I can really feel it myself..”

“Anyway, Let’s just start this and get finish with..”

Hyukjae sighs as he looked up at the standing detective. He was feeling a bit dizzy with the tanned detective who refuses to sit and stop moving. “Can we start, I need to visit Donghae…” Hyukjae eyes looked pleadingly at the smiling detective who looked way open that the other and received a nod.

“So that night… How did you find out where Donghae whereabouts?” Detective ok, started. His eyes were gazing sharply at Hyukjae as he waits him to answer.

“I already told you everything, do I have to repeat it all?” Hyukjae desperately said and frowned in annoyance.

“Your statement was taken by the other department police but we’re responsible for it now, So, we hope you would cooperate with us” Detective Choi explained ..

“Okay..” Hyukjae said and took another deep breath..”Donghae and I were talking in the phone then there was this…” Hyukjae stopped to think of away to explain, his heart started racing at the memory “ silence… then I heard Donghae groans, I knew something was wrong..”

“But how you knew about the place he was in?” detective Ok, asked sternly.

“we had location tracker for each other, a GPS Phone Tracker, so it was easier to find him” Hyukjae explained and looked at his fingers. He was feeling tired all over again. His body was out of energy and his brain wasn’t function enough to do this..

“Why did you have location tracker for each other, not everyone does that..?” Choi asked looking curiously at Hyukjae.

“nothing really, just once we were walking around and we lost each other between the crowd and since then we decided to have it, just in case.” Hyukjae explained.

“You look tired..” Choi asked with concern.

“I’m … how do you think I’ll be after what happened to my friend..” Hyukjae raised his face to gaze into the other, showing him how desperately sad he was..” you have no idea how I feel right now, if I was a bit faster then.. then this.. wouldn’t happen” Hyukjae eyes started tearing, his hands shaking with fear and worry and guilt.

Hyukjae still remembers that night. Walking into the dark alley, slowly advancing and heading toward the darkness with heart bounding hard against his chest. He remembers his voice that betrayed him when calling after Donghae, his shaking hands and the fear that filled him. He remembers how he fell on his knees next to his fainted friend with blood all over the floor and his hands. It was something he would never forget.

“Lee Hyukjae…” the tanned detective looked directly at him calling. He softened his gaze “We’re just doing our job and hopefully, any information we can get could get us closer to the criminal”

“I know.. but… I’ll just do my best to answer..”

“thank you…” Detective Ok said and brought himself to sit on the chair next to Hyukjae..” Do you suspect anyone? “ Hyukjae raised his face up and looked questioningly at the detective .

“What do you mean?”

“Donghae said that the criminal knew him..” Detective Choi explained.

“What ???” Hyukjae almost shouted “what do you mean.. this is not random theft or .. ?”

“Apparently, It’s not… Your friend was targeted..”

Hyukjae dropped his head in between his hands, he started feeling more sick than he already was. His heart racing wasn’t helping him to calm down no matter how much he tried to take a deep breath “How? .. why? .. what did he want?” He mumbled, more like whispering.

“We still don’t know, we’re trying to find out and if ever you had anything in mind or remembered anything, please don’t hesitate to call us..” Detective Choi said “I think you should go and rest… “ He continued as he put a hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder as a reassurance.

Hyukjae stands up, hands, one on the table and one on his head. He closes his eyes as the dizziness hit him and he feels unbalanced. “Are you fine..” He hears o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter