Chapter 6

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Hyukjae left first for his class, Donghae carried his food and went to the table on the back of the cafeteria. He was curious and as usual, he needed to feed his curiosity.

“Hi..” Smiling wide Donghae greeted with a wave and waited for the other under the black hoodie to acknowledge him “Remember me?”

Donghae pouted when he got no response from the latter. He pulled up his fork and started angrily munching on his food “This called rude, ya know.. when someone talking you should answer back” He kept on chewing annoyingly but still the other wouldn’t look at him but instead he quietly ate his food “You’re definitely ignoring me, right” Donghae huffed and stared into the other “Hey..” He called last and was almost was going to squeal when the latter finally looked at his side but he remembered how he was ignoring him all the time.

“I didn’t ask for your company” the latter hissed, his accent was so clear that Donghae wanted to smile, It was cute how this guy wanted to show his ignorance but instead it was kind of cute, specially if counting the dimples that he didn’t notice before.

“Zhang Yixing.. right” Donghae cut off “I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae smiled and ignored Yixing frowning face. He stretched his hand to greet the other but again Yixing ignored him and went back to eating.

“Am I annoying you?” Donghae calmly asked when he pulled his hand down and took his fork again.

“Yes..”

“Oh.. but why? Aren’t you new.. everyone want to make friends somehow”  

“I don’t.. “

“Why?” Donghae was annoyed with Yixing’s short answers but he was so curious to get to know him. He still felt like he saw him somewhere.

“None of your business..”

“hmmm..okay..” Donghae glanced at the quiet latter next to him. He was unintentionally pouting and sighing every now and then.

“Can’t you leave me alone? You should also be careful with who you’re being friendly to, not everyone nice or good” Yixing sudden burst out and Donghae was left dumbfounded.

“I prefer to think of people as good until they prove me wrong, that’s why I can continue living happily every day. And I know that’s not how world work out and I do understand how and can people get, I’m not that naïve… I just chose to think differently” Donghae said and stood up to leave without giving Yixing a second look. He was too angry to care for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter