Chapter 1

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those nights, darker than the others, no moonlight to bright the way. A night with that eerie aura surrounding it corners but Donghae had to walk through it all.

They have been in this area for not too long, just a month or so only, and Donghae still didn’t like it. It felt dangerous, No, it was dangerous. He can see those thugs hanging out at night, drug dealers, kids acting like grownups smoking, bullying and he hated it all.

As he insert his hands into his coat pocket, he breathed in and let out his frustration of the world, glancing over the long dark corridor he had to pass by. Feeling the cold hit him hard, freezing his bones and only wishing to reach his apartment as fast as possible, because this night wasn’t his night, something about this night was making him uncomfortable.

He felt a buzz inside his back pocket and he reached his out hand to get his phone and check who was the caller. Donghae smiled at the name that was illuminating the screen. He picked up with a click “Hey, Hyuk..” He called as he respond “Soon, I’m almost home… oh Nooo, wait for me, I’m close by..” Donghae was still whining on the phone when his friend was threatening to start eating dinner without him.

One second he was laughing on the phone and the other he was laying on the floor “ughh…” Donghae head was suddenly throbbing, he felt pain as something hit him hard on the back of his head. His phone was laying beside him still on and he could hear his friend sound, worried. He kept calling him over and over again so, Donghae wanted to reach out to take back his phone and talk to his friend but someone kicked the phone away, someone was now laughing loudly and creepily over him.

Donghae tried to push himself up with his elbow, seeing the faint light that comes from the end of the corridor as something he could reach out for if he could get up and run, but he felt another kick and this time it’s on his stomach.

With his head spinning, Donghae hissed as the pain was spreading to his rips and his throbbing head was still killing him to do anything than to lay down and hear that evil laugh “ugh, wh- what .. do, you .. want .. Ughh ah” Donghae winced as the attacker kicked him ones again.

“You don’t speak… “The attacker threatened and leaned down to Donghae and pulled him from his collar and yanked him on his back.

Now Donghae was facing his attacker but unfortunately he couldn’t see his face, he wouldn’t identify his attacker when he was wearing a mask tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter