Chapter 24

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT PS: the events are not set to be on a specifict order between chapter, just to point out each POV which can happen before or after or during the other chapters which can come next or before.

 

*************************


Hyukjae woke up to find Yixing gone. A letter written on his bed side table 'I'll call you later' .

Hyukjae got up, did his morning routine and headed to the kitchen to find himself breakfast.

He found his father on the way. He grinned and said "good morning son".

Hyukjae frowned, he didn't like his father grin but he let it go, he didn't want to feel annoyed as soon as he woke up "good morning".

"Are you going to get breakfast?"

"Hmm , yeah" Hyukjae hesitated. He didn't wanted his father to ask him to eat together, but he can't go back to his bedroom now.

"Come, let them prepare something to eat"

Hyukjae looked at one of the maids who was standing nearby. She nodded and bowed before leaving to make breakfast for them. He remembered the, he never liked this life.

He didn't like to feel like he's the boss or something higher than anyone, he just wanted to be an equal.

In this house, it’s impossible…

They both sat at the table as they started eating their breakfast. Hyukjae ate a little faster, he wanted to finish fast and leave to anywhere.

"Did Yixing stay over" Hyukjae's father asked, breaking the silent between them.

"Hmmm"

"Are you two doing good. I think you both already knew each other, right" he asked again while still eating.

This time Hyukjae left his face up from his plate and looked at his father wondering. What he wants to know? Should he say yes or no?

"Hmm, we met at college, we have a class together" he said honestly, this answer not going to hurt anyone.

His father nodded "so, Donghae met Yixing too?" he asked. This time he looked directly toward Hyukjae instead of his food.

He's doubting something...

Hyukjae heart jumped, scared and worried but he shouldn't show it or else everything will be ruined. That’s what his father is wating for.

He put on his poker face and said "Maybe yes, maybe not. I’m really not sure" he answred carelessly. As much as he wanted to feel careless but maybe he didn't look that way. He continued eating than asked "why are you asking?"

His father shook his head "nothing, i was just wondering".

All of this give and take questions were strange .... Both of them sitting and talking like father and son. Hyukjae wished that it's real, that their relationship could have been this way .

If only Donghae's parents were alive...

His appetite was over after remembering Donghae’s parents "I'm full" Hyukjae suddenly said and started walking out to his room. Not looking at the angry look on his father's face.


Hyukjae went to his bedroom. He took a warm shower, got ready, grabbed his mobile and wall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter