Chapter 11

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae woke up in the morning with a bad feeling. He instantly went over to Hyukjae’s room to check on him and to his surprise the latter didn’t come back home yet. The room was the same since the other night and he doesn’t remember hearing the door open 9he would’ve knownfor he was sleeping on the couch in the hall).

He started getting nervous, palms sweating and heart racing. He searched for his phone which he doesn’t remember where he threw the other night and when he found it near the couch he was sleeping on but on the floor he took it started pressing no.1 which is Hyukjae’s speed dial.

It was dead!!!

Hyukjae’s phone was close, there’s no way for him to connect with Hyukjae, something must have happened and he wouldn’t know. Donghae started to freak out and he didn’t know what to do, it was all his fault , he thought, all his fault….

He found himself in the middle of the road, with no specific destination. He just wanted to go and look for his best friend….. he thought about the word again, Best Friend, why did it seem so little… best friend? He should find him, he needs to find him or else, how can he live?

 

It all felt like a dream, for him to stand there shaking with fear filling his heart and not hearing anything or anyone. When someone was shaking him to conscious and calling his name, he did not hear, all what he could see was Hyukjae, and the image in his mind wasn’t good.

“Donghae … hey .. Donghae?” 

He heard his voice being called but it wasn’t clear, he curled on himself after sliding on the ground and sitting on the side pavement. He didn’t realize how weak his body felt till that person pulled him up with firm hands and put him inside a car.

Splashes of water hit his face, he felt the coldness of the water against his hot body which finally succeeded to bring him back to his consciousness and to the people around him.

He looked to the one in the front seat and it was the detective.. Taecyeon if he remembers well and suddenly he noticed that another person was next to him “Are you feeling better?” he heard him saying and looked his way, It was detective Choi, Siwon… what happened and why are they here?

Did something happen to Hyuk??

“Hyuk??” He said with a worry “did anything happen? Huh? Tell me…” He pleaded with his eyes and when he blinked he realized that he was crying.

“Calm down, nothing happened, It you can calm down and tell us what happened..okay” Siwon said with a calming tone “Breath now, you’re having a panic attack, try to calm down kay..” he repeated again and again tell finally Donghae calmed down and his breathing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter