Chapter 2

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up to a prickling lights annoying his eyes. He patted his eye lashes, closing and opening them over again trying to adjust with the lightening in the room he was in. he started scanning the room after managing to open his eyes a bit and realized he wasn’t home but in a hospital room with wires and Iv’s attached all over him.

The beeping sound was starting to give him a bad headache, the lightening wasn’t making it easier for him either. He wanted to get off the bed and just stop one thing from torturing him but the sharp pain on his side made him lay back on the bed again hissing with pain.

He gasped and breathed deeply trying to calm the aching that hit him on his rips, and as soon as it calmed down Donghae tried to pull himself up against the bed armrest slowly as much as he can. He still felt the pain on his right side and got curious of what was causing him.

Slowly lifting his hospital gown slowly, as his abdomen started to show and then a bandage was stuck at his side with blood showing on it surface. Donghae brushed his fingertips above it in curiosity and pressed on the tint a bit to pant again.

He closed his eyes, his lips in a habit he does all the time and hissing again as he felt the cut on his lip side stinging him. And in less of a second Donghae heart started racing and he felt like choking. He started coughing and coughing none stop, his sides ached him more, and he felt like suffocating and to make it worst, the beeping was getting crazy and driving him insane, feeling like his brain going to explode any minute now and soon he drifted again to darkness.

 

Ones again, Donghae woke up to that annoying light and the beeping sounds which made his head aches again… he opened his eyes fully, finally, to see a sleeping head on the bed he was lying on.” Hyuk..?” Donghae mumbled, his voice came out more as a whisper due to his weak state.

“You’re awake..”

Donghae titled his head to the other side of the room to see a man with a white coat,’ Doctor?’ Donghae thought. He saw the man smiling, and walking toward him. He first took the note paper or file that was hand in the side of the bed and scribbled something then again he looked back at Donghae..

“How you feeling?” the Doctor asked.

“terrible… “Donghae mumbled and then his eyes went over to his friend with worry.

“he didn’t sleep all night… “ The doctor answered the unspoken question.

“What happened? “ Donghae asked, his eyes still focused on his friend who looked so pale.

“You don’t remember?” The doctor asked questioningly..

“Well, it’s all like flashes of light.. can’t remember everything..” Donghae said, his eyes staring at the Doctor pleadingly “what happened?” He asked again.

“Well… you’ve been attacked and I think the police would be able to tell you everything… I don’t know all the details.. sorry..” the doctor apologized then slowly walked out of the room.

Donghae anxiously looked again at his tired friend, he kept trying to remember what happened. His hand unconsciously went over to brush the blond strands of hair that covered his friend eyes..

“hi..” Donghae sweetly smiled after seeing his friend opening his eyes slowly than widen them at the realization of him being awake..

“Omg .. Hae..!!!”

Donghae winced. He was surprised with an arms surrounding him and then fainted sobs coming from his friend while hugging him tight..”HyukJae..” he mumbled..

“You , you made me worry, I thought you’re going to die.. I hate you, Don’t ever do this to me.” HyukJae didn’t stop murmuring thing while still hugging Donghae who was feeling little pain in his sides.

“Hyuk.. You’re hurting me..” Donghae stated and saw his Hyuk terrified look as he got away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter