Chapter 16

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing watched as Hyukjae fell asleep on his sofa, checking him out, his features, his restless sleep. He must be going into a hard time that he can’t sleep well. Yixing felt bad but he understands, because the same is happening to him.

He needed to sleep too but so many things crossing his mind. Besides, watching Hyukjae on his sofa making him feel different things.

He remembers when he first met Donghae, it was not in college but in the hospital where he was staying after the attempt of murder. The first time he met him in that night he couldn’t see him well because of the darkness in that ally and he was so eager to feed his curiosity and figure out who was the guy he saved, that’s why he ended up visiting him in the hospital where he secretly saw him.

It was the same feeling, the way he felt for Donghae and now for Hyukjae….

 

It can be happening that he’s liking both, why does his heart race every time he sees them and what worst is that he’s ready to go all the way for them. He’s ready to face the world for them.

 

Hyukjae stirred in his sleep and Yixing watched, slowly moving closer to the latter. He sat next to the sofa, close to Hyukjae “you are both so beautiful that I can’t hold back” he whispered, he stretched his hand, fingers reaching to caress Hyukjae’s face, cheek and lips. Tenderly feeling the softness of his skin.

Hyukjae stirred again in his sleep and frowned, Yixing’s heart ached, feeling bad for them and himself too, for having to go through this in this young age. He withdraw from Hyukjae and went to his own bed to take a small nap. He was feeling exhausted, sleepy and tired. He knew he needs to get back his strength for they have a big fight ahead of them.

 

 ************* 

 

 

Donghae rushed inside the building, his mind is clouded with anger. He had enough from everyone trying to hide things from him. Trying to keep him out of the matter. After what happened with Hyukjae, he felt furious. He sat still remembering all the things that was going on around him, remembering the side talks, the peeks at him, he knew then that they knew already what’s going on and no one wants to tell him.

He’s not a coward, he’s not a weak person as they all thinks. Donghae knows that he acts like kids, he knows well how people sees him, like an amateur person but they don’t know that he chose to be like that.

Since his childhood and he’s been through a lot. Losing his parents was a huge shock in his life but being with Hyukjae helped him to go through it and survive. He wanted to show everyone or to show at least one person which is Hyukjae, that he can do it and he can be happy, but now he figured out that acting in this way made people hide things from him and most important, losing Hyukjae…

Donghae went directly to the desk where detective Siwon was sitting and beside him sat detective Taecyeon, he looked at them fiercely with eyes full of anger “I want to know everything” He said as he sat on the chair across the desk “Now..” He said when he noticed their shocked faces.

Detective Choi frowned at him “I don’t think you’re supposed to be here?” he asked in surprise.

“I’m not going to stay in that locked place anymore, I want to know everything and help” Donghae said.

“Okay, but what exactly you want to know” Detective Taecyeon, spoke this time, giving Donghae his usual scary look “You’re supposed to be protected at the safe house but here are you barging in here and saying things that doesn’t make sense”.

“Aysh, better you both calm down okay” detective Siwon interrupted before any further arguments. Both looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter