Chapter 12

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


He stares down at the body lying on his bed, well covered and a cold cloth on his head. He took the cloth to soak it in the fresh cold water and putting it again on the burning body that lies on his bed.

He stares at him, thinking of what's going on in their worlds, because of their fathers, the three of them are finding themselves in a triangle with no exit, a life which they did not choose but forced to live.

There's him, who had to hide himself behind his hoodie thinking it would help him hide from the world where his father is the biggest ...... He doesn't even want to think about it.

And Donghae who is an innocent and all his fault was to be born rich, his fault that he had a decent great parents but with a selfish greedy best friend. That best friend who wanted to take everything and throw his best friend's son to the lions.

And here's another victim which lying on his bed, a victim that noone knows about...

Lee Hyukjae.... All that he did wrong was to love his best friend ...

Yixing knows it well, he can see it in Hyukjae's eyes, how much he cares and he loves Donghae ... But who wouldn't, when donghae smiles, the world would shine so bright... But ..

That smile is gone and it's all because of their fathers ...

Yixing knows its finally their time to do something and end their misery, he had already decided to go through it, through a plan which would take on his own father.

People would think of him as bad as his father to think that way, but to yixing, it's the only way he can live and other's would live safely......

It's the only way ..


"Ughh..."

Yixing turn to look at Hyukjae, he's stirring on the bed but still looks as bad as the time pass. He walks to his bed and check his temprature, it's burning hot. Yixing flinch as his nerves making it harder on him to think well, he should bring him to a hospital, He needs to take Hyukjae to a hospital.

He lean down to pick up Hyukjae up but stops when he remembers to call a taxi first than continues on holding Hyukjae toward his body to prevent him of falling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter