Chapter 5

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He couldn’t keep him locked forever no matter how much he wanted to. Hyukjae knew that eventually, Donghae will get bored and will want to go out alone. Even with the police keeping track on him, he still didn’t stop worrying.

The thing is, Hyukjae knew much more than he shows, he knows things that he’s not suppose to tell anyone or else, someone would be in danger. He was scared and that’s why Donghae was his victim. Trying to protect him no matter what.

 

It was finally the first day Donghae will attend college. He was more nervous than Donghae, he was sure of that. Now when he is around all these strangers, how can he protect him? That’s all what Hyukjae thought of, Anything could happen when he or the police aren’t around.

“Stop worrying, you’re making me nervous too” Donghae let out a small chuckle and brought his hands to Hyukjae waist pulling him closer “You’re worse than girls, stop worrying, what could happen with all people around.. plus.. nothing happened all these months, why would it happen now?” Donghae tried to convince Hyukjae but all his tries wouldn’t work.

“I know, anyway.. just promise me.. No strangers, anything happens, call me immediately okay” Hyukjae sternly said.

“Ok I got it and… I think everyone are strangers, how would I make new friends if I’m not allowed to talk to them?” Donghae said a bit teasingly.

Hyukjae sent a terrifying glare toward Donghae “I’m enough for you, No new friends”

“Omg, you’re getting worst.. just go…” Donghae pushed Hyukjae away and went running while laughing before Hyukjae could catch him and bring him back home.

“Kid…” Hyukjae mumbled with a smile.

HyukJae started walking around, remembering the all the buildings and some of the familiar faces he passed by before after showing Donghae his first class and promising him to be there when he finish to take him for around later.

Hyukjae nervously took his phone from his pocket after feeling it vibrating, sliding the screen open and opening the new text message he just received. He took a deep breath and his heart started raising at the message “Meet me for Lunch..” Hyukjae read it again, trying to think of what was behind the sudden invitation or Order..

He huffed and walked to his class which would start so soon, deciding to forget about the text message for now and he knew he would try really hard to ignore it until it’s time to face it.

HyukJae stepped in the class. It was English, and was shocked to see it almost full with students. Was he late? He wondered to himself but anyway, he walked to the first empty seat he could see in the back lane.

“Hi..” Hyukjae greeted the boy next to him as for manner and he heard a law ‘hi’ back but nothing else from the stranger who was sitting next to him. “I’m Hyukjae..” Hyukjae managed a smile but frowned when there was no response and instead the stranger just hid his face into his arms on the table ignoring Hyukjae.

Hyukjae scoffed and didn’t bother to talk with the stranger again. He didn’t even got a chance to look at the guy carefully with his black hoodie covering his face.

 

Hyukjae walked back and fro outside Donghae class. He was late to get out and Hyukjae started to worry for no reasons at all. Donghae walked out of the class and nudge Hyukjae side “Yahh, did you wait for long? “Donghae asked with a big smile.

“Yeah, pay for it..” Hyukjae lied, he was waiting for less than ten minutes and just wanted Donghae to feel guilty which he didn’t .

“What do you want, I’ll pay for lunch” Donghae requested and Hyukjae frowned at the mention of Lunch.

“I.. I’m invited for lunch, can’t “ Hyukjae stuttered.

“Oh… With?” Donghae simply asked.

“Friend..”

“Wow Hyukjae… This is new “ Donghae opened his eyes in shock.

“What?”

“You’re sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter