Chapter 18

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Donghae dear, what bring you here” Hyukjae's father asked with that silly fake smile.
Donghae frowned; he always had respect for Hyukjae's father. He thought he's his father friend. He was there to help him go through the sadness he went through when his parents passed away but now as he remember, he wasn't anytime there, it was only Hyukjae... "Hyukjae... " he said and Hyukjae's father lost his smile.
"What about my son?"
It was time to get some information out and get some answers "I just don't understand... Why suddenly he decided to get marry?" Donghae said, it was true that he wanted to know "why?" he asked firmly while looking into his eyes.
Hyukjae's father leaned back on his chair and looked at Donghae with hatred "and what's your reason for asking me? I think you should ask Hyukjae about this decision".

"He wouldn’t tell me and you know it" Donghae said as a threat of knowing something. He wanted Hyukjae's father to feel threaten then maybe he would spell something or not? "I know he met you and after that i discovered his intentions or did you force it on him" this time he was angry. Thinking of losing Hyukjae because of this person made him angry. It all made sense for what the detective said. He knows that Hyuk will never decide this matter by himself, why would he? They promised to always be together, Hyuk promised him to be with him and just him Then why ... "Why... "angry Donghae yelled, the anger is building up inside of Him, the more he thinks about it, the sadness starts eating him inside for losing Hyuk in just a second "I always loved you as my own father, i loved your son as my friend, you were the people who cared for me and supported me but why, why it seems that its all just a lie?" a tear skipped, this really hurts more than he thought it would "what do you want from him, i lost everything but why i need to lose Hyukjae too"

Hyukjae's father was listening silently but when finally Donghae stopped his emotions he noticed the look on his face, he was upset "uncle.. What do you want?" Donghae asked simply and waited for Hyukjae's father to reply.

"Donghae, Donghae.. You really surprised me, i never saw you shout and be this much emotional since your parent's death" he started as a tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter