Before going home

Take Me Away

 

“omma!” I shouted running to her. “appa! What did you do to her?!” I said shaking her lightly then lightly tapping her face.
“me? I did nothing! She was stealing from me!” he screamed while slurring his words.
“she would never steal!”
“oh yea?! If she would never steal then tell me where this money came from!?” he said pointed at her hands. “ My wallet is empty and her hands are full of cash!”

I looked over to the seat behind my dad and noticed a girl sitting there. I didn’t bother to look at who was in the room. I was more focused on my mom who was on the floor when I ran in.

“NO!” I cried shaking my head. “mom would never steal!! Omma! Omma! Wake up and tell me you didn’t steal from this filthy man!”
“hooooney~” the girl behind him sang. “ im getting bored… can you tell them to leave so we have can fun again?”

I looked at my dad and at her disgusted when jaejoong walked in.

“_____! Yoo Mi-sshi!” jaejoong shouted and ran to us.

He squatted behind me and had his arms around me while my arms were around my mom.

“yah! Who are you!?” my dad shouted at him.
“it doesn’t matter who he is! Who is that behind you appa?!” I cried.
“tell me who he is and ill you who she is”
“im kim jaejoong” he said sternly.
“kim jaejoong huh?...well this sweet little thing is Candy…I found her at one of those strip clubs.”
“shut up!... shut up!!” I screamed while shaking my head.

The girl behind my dad got up and showed some interest in jaejoong. I slightly turned to talk to jaejoong.

“jaejoong… take my mom to the hospital please.
“ok, ok… what about you? My car is only a two seater.”
“ill take a cab and follow you there. But you have to get her there now!” I said with tears racing out of my eyes.”
“ok” he said nodding his head then picked up my mom.

As he picked her up, I saw blood dripping from her foot. It must be from the cut from before. They must have reopened after the doctor closed it. My dad and the girl watch through the window as he put her into the car then going to the driver’s side then taking off.

Jaejoongs POV

I watched as _____ darted out of my car and into her house. Before going in, I made a phone call to someone who can help _____. After the phone call, I finally went inside and saw _____ and her mother on the floor. I ran to her side and stayed there until she told me to take her mom to the hospital. I carried Yoo Mi-sshi out to my car and I could see the person I called for was already here and he wasn’t alone so I left, leaving _____ inside the house with her crazy dad and his new girlfriend.

End of POV

“well aren’t you leaving?” the girl next to my dad asked.

I looked at her then at my dad and got up to my feet.

“im not leaving until I get my stuff out of this filthy place.”
“your stuff is my stuff now” my dad said falling down on the couch pulling the girl down on his lap.
“so your gonna keep my school supplies?” I said staring at him with tears in my eyes.
“hell yea. I bought you those stuff. Meaning that was MY money!”
“hooooney~ when are you going to buy me stuff?” the girl asked while pouting at him.

I couldn’t stand the site of them so I walked to my room. When my hand grabbed the door knob, a hand grabbed me and pulled me back.

“didn’t you hear me?! The stuff is mine!”

I ignored him and grabbed for the handle. Again, he grabbed me and pulled me back. I didn’t care at this point on what happens to me. If anything happens to my mom…my dad that has to be careful. I tried again and I felt his hang grab me but this time he didn’t pull me away from the door.

“omo! Who are you?!” I heard Candy scream.

I felt my dad’s hand leave my back so I turned around to see why Candy screamed. I gasped at his face. I was surprised and happy at the same time to see him there.

“noh minwoo-sshi! What are you doing here?” I asked.
“I came to be assistance to you. Master jaejoong called and told me to come here immediately. He was scared of what might happen to you. The master really cares about you. So here I am” he smiled not caring about the atmosphere.
“oh...” I said lost in thought. “then who are these three?...” I said pointing to the big muscular guys behind him in suits.
“oh! This is Jin, Hyun and Han.” He said introducing me. “for extra protection” he said leaning in whispering to me then smiled. “guys…this is young mistress ______”

They bowed to me and I gave an awkward smiled back.

“young mistress?!... who gives a freak who they are! I want you out of my house!” my dad yelled.
“Not until get my stuff and moms stuff” I said strongly reading my door handle again.

I opened my door with no problem because Han was holding my dad back. I walked in a grabbed my suit cases and filled it with everything I could get including my school stuff. I grabbed my stuff outside of my room then a pair of hands grabbed it from me. It was Hyun. He bought all of my stuff outside of the house while I went to my moms room and stuffed her things into my suit cases. Minwoo followed me into my parents room and helped me while Jin and Han were blocking the door. Clothes, makeup, shoes and anything else mom might needed. I saw her purse and grabbed it through it in the suit case. Hyun returned and helped me with my moms stuff to bring outside.

“ill call the police!” my dad screamed. “this is stealing!”
“Correction… this is not stealing. If it rightfully belongs to them, then its not stealing.” Minwoo said with confidence. “I use to be a lawyer, I should know. If you do still decide to call the police, then its your story against ours. A drunk old man with a while hes still married. Also beating them until their unconscious. Or…young mistress and young mistress’s mother peacefully coming to get their stuff then getting beat up by their husband/father…what do you think young mistress? Will the police agree with us or him?” he smiled.

I smiled along with him because minwoo just basically verbally abused my dad. My dad was quiet for the rest of the time I was there with minwoo, jin, hyun, and han. When I was ready to go, I looked at my dad for the last time and then at the girl.

“I hope you enjoy the rest of our life appa… or should I say mr. choi?”
“yah! Leave already!! I don’t ever want to see your face ever again around here! And tell your mother to stop coming here too! Candy doesn’t like it!”
“Candy...” I smiled. “you see her?” I said pointed to Candy. “she aint gonna be messing around with you anymore when your money is all gone.”
“that’s not true!” candy defended. “im gonna love him longer than your mother!” she yelled at me.
“well see…” I said looking at them both.
“shall we leave?” minwoo said guiding me to the door.
“leave and never come back!!!!” my dad screamed for the last time.

We walked out and Jin closed the door behind us. I sighed and felt sorta dizzy from the screaming and crying.

“young mistress….are you okay?”
“yea im fine… thank you minwoo-sshi.”
“guys… take this home while I take young mistress to the hospital.”

They bowed minwoo then bowed to me and carried all the stuff to the car.

Photobucket

“ready to go to the hospital?”
“yes” I said feeling relieved.

We walked to his car and I got in.

Photobucket

“you guys came in separate cars?” I asked.
“well you cant expect a small guy like me to sit with big guys like that in the car.”

I chuckled and he took me to the hospital. He parked the car and I heard his phone ring.

“yes?...yes sir, she is fine…we just arrived in front of the hospital and will be going in shortly sir. yes… goodbye.”
“hey…uh minwoo-sshi…were you really a lawyer?”
“truthfully, I was going to school to be a lawyer. I was never really a lawyer.” he smiled.
“hahaha oh really? Cause it sounded like you knew what you were saying that’s why my dad was scared.”
“I just have that kind of mind.” He chuckled.

We got out of the and went inside the building to find that jaejoong was waiting for us at the entrance. We walked up to him and minwoo bowed to him while I looked at him.

“how is my mom?”
“they are still checking on her condition right now. We will know when the doctor comes out. Can you excuse me for a bit?”
“oh yea… sure.”

I heard jaejoong tell minwoo-sshi to follow him and they walked outside.

Jaejoong POV

“how was everything?”
“everything went smoothly sir….”
“good…good…what about the stuff she went for?”
“its been packed and sent home”
“alright…you may go. Thank you”
“your welcome sir.” he said bowing and left.

I walked in and just in time the doctor came out.

I ran over to _____ and stood by her side and the doctor delivered the news.

“ choi ______?” the doctor asked.
“yes…that’s me. How is she doctor?” _____ said.
“shes going great…she had just been knocked out unconscious. From what I can tell, someone hit her face hard enough to make her black out.”
“………”_____ was quiet.
“will she be able to leave the hospital to go home today doctor?” I asked.
“ of course. When she wakes up and takes a medicine, she will be fine to go home tonight.”
“thank you doctor” I said to him as he left.

End of POV

We went into the room that my mother was staying in and I sat down watching her as she breathed in and out.

“_______? Are you okay?” jaejoong said putting his hand on my shoulder as he stood next to me.

I didn’t say a word and looked at his hand that was on my shoulder. I stood up and I had tears in my eyes and just looked at him. When my tears fell, I hugged him tightly and cried in his arms.

“I hate how things turned out for us!” I cried.
“sssh…sssh….its ok, don’t cry…”
“im never forgiving that bastard for this” I said clenching my fist.
“if I wanted to make things better for you, will you date me?”
“…at a time like this, your still asking me to date you?” I said pulling away from his grip.
“yes….” He said slowly. “its because… I love you….”
____________________________________________________

so i decided to do two chapters before i go to sleep because i dont know when i will update again
Lol enjoy and good night ^^

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE! lol :D