School

Take Me Away

 

From that nightmare, my alarm woke me up at 7am so I could get ready for school.

“oh great… its Monday” I thought getting up going to the bathroom.

Inside that bathroom, I took a nice hot shower to wake me up. Once I was finished, I changed into my clothes that I finally got from my dads house. Blow drying my hair, I couldn’t help but think about that dream I had.

“that was the weirdest dream ever…” I thought. “none of this makes sense. What makes it even weirder is that I dream of this before except the one I had last night explained the first one. Was it a coincident?”

I continued to dry my hair and put on some light makeup before heading back into the bedroom to see that my mom was still sleeping. Before we went to sleep that night, she told me what her boss had said and it was quite generous of him. He gave mom time off until her foot healed before heading back to work. I walked over to my mom and looked at her. Then I thought about dad again and what happened that night. From that point, I went to take a look at her foot that had been cut severely from that fight with dad.

“aah…” I sighed.

I looked at the time and it was time for me to go. Before I walked out of the room, I grabbed my book bag and my folders then walked out. Just at that moment Jaejoong came out from his.

“oh! hey!” he smiled. “your up!”
“yea…” I said awkwardly remembering that dream from last night.
“something wrong?” he asked as we met at the stairs to go down.
“uh…no” I said shaking my head.
“mmm… ok! Lets get some breakfast huh?” he said walking to the dining area.
“cant… gotta get to school” I said.
“what? But its only 7:30am” he replied back.
“I know. Im already late.” I told him.
“then…skip your first class and ill take you to your second class.” He said sitting down.
“no thanks.” I said thinking hopefully I got myself out of breakfast with him.
“what class do you have so early in the morning?” he asked.
“computer tech.”
“you mean electronic tech?”
“yea… same difference” I said walking to the door as a maid came into the room with a glass. “im leaving! Bye!” I shouted opening the door.
“wait!” he yelled after me.

Before I closed the door, I saw him pick up the glass and drank it in one shot then placed it back. I reached outside and starting walking when I heard Jaejoong coming out of the door with his backpack.

“wait!” he yelled again.

When I looked back, I saw him running in the opposite direction.

“idiot…” I laughed to myself shaking my head.

I walked on thinking about the dream last night but I didn’t get far until I heard an engine behind me. He then honked his horn that caused me to jump and now he was driving beside me rolling down his window.

“yah! Why did you do that?! Now my ears hurt!” I yelled at him.
“ sorry!” he smiled. “let me take you to school” he offered.
“uh… ill take the bus” I told him.
“with what money?” he said then I stopped walking and Jaejoong stopped next to me.
“god damn it! I keep forgetting that I don’t have any money!” I thought angrily.

I looked inside the car and saw him looking at me.

“come oooooon.” He sang.
“fine!” I said then getting into the car.
“see? That wasn’t so bad was it?” he said.
“whatever” I said trying to ignore him. “did you have to bring this car?” I asked.
“why? It’s the only one I like to drive” he said taking us to school.
“nothing… never mind…” I said.

He didn’t mind at all and kept driving. When we got to school, we parked in his parking spot in the student parking.

“thanks for the ride” I said taking off my seat belt. “im already late. The professor is gonna kill me.” I said in a panic.
“no problem” he smiled as I was opening the door. “_______?” he said before I got out.
“yea?” I said looking back.

Right when I looked back, his lips landed on mines and quickly pulled away.

“yah!” I cried.

Again his lips touched mines and quickly pulled away.

“yah!” I cried again.

He was leaning in to kiss me again when I quickly got out of the car and slammed the door.

“what are you doing?!” I shouted.
“your punishment” he smiled when he got out of the car.
“my punishment-?” I said confused then thought back to our “date” from before.

***flash back***

“yah! Where are you going?!” I yelled getting up to follow him.

He stopped while walking and I ran into his back.

“….if you “YAH” me one more time… I swear I will punish you every time you say that.” He smirked.

***end of flash back***

I stared at him and he looked back at me.

“I warned you before didn’t i? you cant get mad at me.” he said walking away smiling locking his car.
“ugh!” I let out a soft frustrated cry. “now im late even more” I said softly then ran after jae.
“were late even more now because of you” I said as he opened the door for me.
“so we are” he said calmly.
“yah! Arent you scared at all of the consequences of being late?”

He turned around to kiss me again but I caught his lips with the palm of my hand before his lips touched mines then I pushed his face away.

“stop that! I get it!...ugh! forget it. Im late” I said running to class.

I didn’t see where Jaejoong was going because I was too busy running to class. When I got to the front of my classroom door, I stopped and calm myself down before entering. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside. Everyone was working on the project that the teacher assigned and I sneakily tried to enter the classroom. I spotted my friends and they spotted me. From the door, I took off my backpack and placed my folders in it then closed it. I then checked to see the position of the teacher then I threw my packback causing it to slide across the floor to where my friends were and where my seat was. My backpack hit my empty chair which cause the teacher to look up from helping one of the other students but then he continued what he was doing then I entered the room on my hands and knees closing the door. The classroom phone rang catching the professors attention. He walked over to his desk which gave me the chance to quickly crawl over to my seat. When I was almost there, he called for me.

“Ms. Choi!” the professor yelled.
“yes!?” I said popping up from the ground a few seats away from mine.

He looked at me with a face of confusion.

“were you here this while time?” he asked.
“of course! Why wouldn’t I be?” I laughed forefully.
“hmm… why didn’t you answer when I did roll call?” he asked.
“uuuhhh…..because she had asked you to go use the bathroom earlier!” Bora said lying for me.
“that’s right! I remember it well sir!” Lin shouted confirming Bora’s answer.

I walked over to my seat and sat down when the professor still looked confused.

“mmm… alright… I must be losing it today…” the professor said scratching his head then continued on the phone.

“thanks guys!” I sighed.
“good thing the professor believed us.” Bora sighed also.
“He only believed us because of little miss teachers pet over here” I said looking at Lin.
“Hey! Its not bad being a teachers pet.” She smiled.
“where have you been?” bora asked.
“you don’t wanna know…” I replied.
“Ms. Choi!” the professor shouted again.
“Neh?” I said standing up.
“that was the principal’s secretary. They would like to see you in their office right now.” The teacher said placing the phone back.
“right now right now?” I asked.
“yes!” he said.
“okay then… ill be going.” I said.

I looked at my friends before getting up and headed to the door that I was just momentarily came in from.

“let us know at lunch!” Bora whispered before I left.

__________________________________

its been a WHILE for this story! lol 
but now that i have an idea of how this story is gonna go
updates will remain steady lol 
thanks for reading!