Graduation Day

Take Me Away

A few days pass and graduation is finally here. Before the whole thing even started I tried to get ahold of jaejoong through his phone but he never bothered to pick up, call back or even text. From where im sitting I can see mom sitting by herself taking a bunch of pictures. When my name was called, I smiled and walked towards minwoo and accepted my bachelor’s degree. Calling name after name, the whole ceremony finished in almost 2 hours.

“hey chingu-yah… were you looking for someone earlier?” lin asked.
“yeah…” I sadly nodded. “he didn’t come…”
“aww cheer up girl! we finally graduated! Hold that chin up high and lets head to dinner!” bora announced.
“okay…” I sighed for the last time. “… lets go!” I lightly smiled looping my arms with the two of them leaving the stadium where we held our graduation.

After fighting our way out from the parking lot, we made way to the restaurant. Lin’s family, bora’s family and my mom decided to celebrate this day together so they reserved a room at this new restaurant that had just opened. Once we got there, the host showed us to our room and we waited for the family members to show up. Bora and Lin’s family showed up with gifts for us along with hugs and kisses. We were like one giant family. I looked around seeing Lin and Bora with their parents and siblings making me feel a little empty when a familiar faces popped into the room.

“… oppa!” Bora gasped running up to one of them.
“Congratulations!” the guy she hugged said handing her balloons and flowers.
“gomawo oppa! you made it!” bora smiled. “…everyone, this is my boyfriend, jin” she introduced.
“hello everyone” he greeted with a bright smile.
jin!” I thought smiling. “the last time I seen him was when he was assigned to look after bora when he was still a vampire…”
“… and this is my best friend, choi _______” bora said standing in front of me.
“nice to meet you” he smiled extending his hand out.
“its nice to meet you too” I smiled back shaking his hand. “… bora… you never told me you had a boyfriend” I whispered to her. “how did you meet him?”
“well missy!... on the days that your never around, for some odd reason, I go shopping. I met him at the mall!” she giggled. “he works as a security there. him and his best friend… so-“ she started when another guy walked in the room.
“hyun!”lin gasped this time. “thanks for coming!” she said getting up and giving him a hug receiving a bouquet.
“oh!... that’s him!” bora pointed. “jin’s best friend, Hyun”
hyun…” I smiled to myself. “the last time I saw him was when jaejoong assigned him to watch after lin…”

Lin finally introduced me to her boyfriend and we started feasting on the foods we ordered. We all had a great time talking and eat forgetting that we just graduated an hour ago.

“yah, ______” my mom whispered poking me on the side.
“yea mom?”
“don’t you think its about time that you got yourself a boyfriend too?”
“… I thought he was…” I uttered to myself referring to jaejoong.
“what?” mom questioned.
“nothing…” I said shaking my head.
“… where is that one boy you disappear with at?” she then asked.
“don’t know…” I shrugged sadly.
“you are always talking about him but you never once really introduced me”
“…omma… can we not talk about this right now?...” I said feeling even sadder and angry that jaejoong isn’t around.

Out of all days, this is the one day that he doesn’t decide to show up. If he wants to meet up later, I am definitely turning him down for not showing up at my graduation or my graduation dinner. After dinner, the families went their separate ways, and I was heading home with my mom.

“ you okay dear?” she asked as I rested my head on my hand looking out the window.
“im fine…” I lightly nodded not making eye contact with her.
“… you sure?... you seem a little down?”
“omma… please?...”
“alright… ill stop…”

We arrived at our apartment parking lot and got out of my mom’s car. As mom was walking towards the door to go inside the building, I stopped and looked at the car jaejoong gave me.

“you… where did you go?...”
“you coming sweetie?” mom stopped to ask.
“… you go ahead… I think ill stay here for a little bit…”
“you and that car…alright then honey, hurry and come up okay? Its late and I don’t want anything to happen to you.”
“okay mom…”

Once she left, I stood at the front of the car and leaned against the wall staring at the car in front of me. A few minutes passed and I just sat down still looking at it.

“you know midnight(the name of her car lol) as much as I love you… I don’t think I can accept you after this night… you belong with the person who bought you… not me. If jaejoong thinks that buying me an expensive car and giving it to me in order to forgive him for not coming on this important day then… im gonna have to return you.” I said standing on my feet.
“you cant do that…”
“of course I can… who says I cant?” I replied without even thinking. “… wait a second…” I said with widen eyes. “whose here??”
“young mistress… its me” minwoo said walking over from behind a car.
“ohhhhh minwoo-sshi!...” I sighed harshly. “please don’t ever do that again… you almost gave me a heart attack. I thought the car was talking to me!”
“im sorry” he chuckled. “… but im here to give you this”
“whats that?” I asked taking the paper out of his hand and opened it.
“it’s an address…” he smiled.
“for what?”
“for you to go and meet master jaejoong of course.”
“jaejoong?? where is he??” I asked excitedly but then, “that bastard!” my tone changed. “no… I cant and will not meet him after this day…so if you don’t mind, could you please return this car to him?” I said dangling the keys in front of minwoo.
“uhm…” he stalled. “I cant actually… I have somewhere I have to be… so, if you would just go to that address by yourself and drop the key off to him that would be great!” he said running away.
“minwoo-sshi!!” I shouted watching him disappear. “… aaaahhh aigoooo…” I exclaimed angrily scratching my head.

I got in the car and typed the address into the navigation system and set off to that place. The drive there took about 30 minutes or so and I pulled up the driveway and saw jaejoong standing by his car pacing back and forth. I parked my car in front of his and got out.

photo Spelling-Manor-fountain-611x400_zps3933cfb4.jpg

“you’re here?” he said shockingly.
“yeah” I nodded. “but anyway….where have you been all day?? I called, I texted and I didn’t even get one response back from you!”
“im sorry!!” he apologized taking hold of one of my hand and held it.
“let go!” I said shaking my arm. “you know how important this day was and you left me hanging!”
“im sorry! there was something I had to do!”
“well it had better be important for you to not even show up today! If it was that important you should have just called to tell me or else I wouldn’t even be this angry with you! here, take back your car!” I said placing it in his hand.

I started walking away and got as far as the water fountain when jaejoong grabbed my hand.

“_______! Wait….”
“im tired of waiting. Ive been waiting all day”
“the important thing that I had to do was prepare this…” he said taking out a small box and opening it.

I angrily turned around but when I saw what he meant, my angry eyes soften.

“what’s… this?” I asked shocked.
“… this… is something that I have been preparing for months…” he sighed.

At this moment, I’m at a loss for words and feeling incredible stupid for yelling at the guy who is wanting to propose to me.

“months have passed but I still haven’t built up that courage to ask you to marry me…. even to this day, right now… this second… I still don’t have that courage…I know you said that your heart and mind are confused but I know for sure that I love you. Give me that chance to set your heart and mind straight… even if it takes all life long…”
“jaejoong… I’m…” I started before turning away and covering my face with my arms.

He walked around me and took my arms away from my face and lovingly smiled.

“don’t cover your face… even the tears you cry are as beautiful as you…”
“aahhh!” I cried at his sweet touching words. “why are you doing this to me??... im mad at you right now!” I then pouted.
“im sorry” he said using his thumbs to wipe away my tears then pulling me into a hug. “forgive me?... since 100 years ago, back then I couldn’t live without you… Fast forward 100 years later, I still cant live without you…I need you choi ________. To be my soulmate… and to be my wife…again” he said letting out a small chuckle at the end.
“… you know… I was so angry earlier… I wanted you to be there with me at my graduation… at my dinner… I felt so lonely watching lin and bora with their boyfriends. I wanted to see you but I was so furious that I didn’t want to see you also… my heart and mind was having another conflict. But I think now… I realize that these conflicts that im having with myself are actually signs that… I… love you…”

Jaejoong smiled at my words and held me tight.

“I love you too!” he laughed out loud hearing those words from me. “I love you!! I love you!! I love you!!” he shouted.
“jaejoong-ah…” I giggled parting from the hug. “stop shouting… your gonna wake up the owners of the house” I pointed over to the building.
“huh?... how is that possible when they’re already awake?”
“what??...” I asked confused.
“before I go any further… choi ______, will you marry me?” he asked.
“kim jaejoong…. yes, I will!” I smiled as he picked me up and spun me around.

photo tumblr_lq99ttZ9Gj1qkkuw5o1_400_zps22ecb807.jpg


“YAAAAAHHH!!!!” he screamed from extreme happiness.
“ssshhhh! Someone’s gonna come out!” I hushed him unable to control my giggles.
“no one lives here…” he said finally stopping. “… at least not yet…”
“… so were standing in front of a house that someones moving into later?” I asked.
“pretty much” he nodded. “….so lets go… our future awaits us” he said taking my hand and walking towards the front door.  
“you mean… we’re the ones moving in??” I asked pointing to him and me.
“mmm!” he nodded. “… also your mother and minwoo are going to be living here too!”
“my mother??”

As he opened the door, I saw my mother, minwoo and the maids and butlers standing in front of the grand stairs.

“welcome home Mr. and Mrs. Kim” they greeted happily.
“omma!!” I shouted. “what are you doing here?? I thought you were at home?”
“well… I was until jaejoong called me and had minwoo come to pick me up”
“whoa whoa whoa… you guys already know each other?? Since when??!”
“jaejoong here, stopped me when I was on my way home from work and introduced himself to me. We sat down over dinner and talked all about you. Then the topic of marriage came up and I let gave him permission to marry you.”
“that day I called you to go out to dinner to the ‘Red Chair’, your mother was here preparing the house and I updated her on where you were at all times.”
“so thaaaat’s how you knew I wasn’t home! This was the ‘project’ you were working on?” I asked mom.
“yes indeed!” she smiled.
“congratulations madam” minwoo greeted handing us glasses of champagne.
“minwoo oppa!” I shouted hugging him. “gomawo!”
“yaaah… oppa?” jaejoong said sounding jealous.
“don’t be jealous…” I said tangling my fingers with his. “im already yours…I have a special name just for you…baby”
_________________________

lol i dont know what the hell i wrote made sense cause i am so tired but
i hope you enjoyed it! but as you can see, it hasnt been marked complete yet so...
expect one last final chapter sometime later today, tomorrow next week or whenever.
thanks for reading!