Is It Love?

Take Me Away

 

While jaejoong was taking care of Candy, I thought minwoo and I could use that time and bond a little but since I haven’t really got to before. So standing by the snack table, we had our short conversation.

“so… minwoo-sshi… how are you these days?” I asked picking off the table full of food.
“everything is fine now!” he smiled.
“that’s great!... jaejoong said that your opening up shops around town… what kind of shops are they?”
“oh, the usuals, restaurants, clothes and convenience stores.”
“awesome! I hope you get great business”
“thank you! once things get going, I will no longer be the dean of the school. And since your graduating this year, I don’t need to be there”
“hmm?... so you were the dean of the school cause of me?”
“that’s right. since we found you again, master jaejoong told me to apply as dean and I actually got the job… amazing how that worked out huh?” he chuckled.
“yeah!” I giggled. “…didn’t think it was that easy to get a job as a dean”
“neither did I” he replied munching away. “but anyhow young mistress, there is something that im curious to know…”
“… what is it?”
“…well uhm… your relationship with master jaejoong…”
“relationship?...” I said awkwardly. “what about it?”
“are you two friends?... boyfriend-girlfriends?...or maybe lovers?”
“mwoh??!” I coughed choking on my snacks. “l-lover??... isn’t that the same as boyfriend-girlfriends?”
“sorta… boyfriend-girlfriend is just dating. You know… going out and doing activities together. Or your lovers meaning… you still go out and do activities but your relationship is taken a little further than just handing hands and kissing”
“waaah! Noh minwoo-sshi!... why are you asking me this so sudden??” I said huffing out air.
“just curious” he said sweetly smiling. “it’s a subtle different but says a lot”
“yah! You!” we then suddenly heard from across the room. “what are you doing here???!” dad questioning pointing me straight in the face.
“I was invited!” I said crossing my arms.
“who!? Who invited you?! I told you! you are no longer my daughter and your mother is no longer my wife! Now leave!” he ordered.
“I know that! But I was invited! And who am I to deny a wedding invitation?! Especially when theres food!” I said picking up a piece of food with my fingers. “yum!” I smiled my fingers. “besides, candy-sshi wanted us here. Didn’t she tell you??”
“candy?? Wanted you here??”
“thaaat’s riiight!” I sang handing him the invitation.
“excuse me mr. choi, wedding is starting in three minutes”
“yea yeah!” dad answered then huffed walking away looking at back me.

When he walked away from the other side, I can see jaejoong telling candy something then she ran away towards dad’s direction as jaejoong came walking towards us.

“you okay boss?”minwoo asked.
“…not really… I feel really sick to my stomach right now… especially when I talk all sweet and nice to her…” he pouted holding his stomach.
“aww its okay…” I said patting his shoulder. “just a few more minutes than we can leave his place”
“be strong sir!” minwoo cheered.
“hwaiting!” I said receiving a small nod from him.
“oh!... heres the thing you wanted” jaejoong said placing it in my hand.
“you got the whole conversation?” I asked.
“I sure hope so or else I went through all this for nothing… and that would be horrible!” jaejoong replied.
“uh oh!... here she comes!” minwoo loudly whispered.
“oh …” I said looking in her direction. “oppa, remember this is just an act okay?...” I whispered to jaejoong before placing a loud smack on his face as he and minwoo were shocked.. “you ! I told you I didn’t cheat and now your leaving me for her?!”
“omo omo omo! Honey! are you okay??” candy cried tending to jaejoong’s right cheek. “you!” she then stood in front of jaejoong. “how dare you do this to him!??” she cried then smacked me.
“young mistress!” minwoo cried out holding my shoulders. “are you okay???” he asked as jaejoong stood there shocked.
“YOU!” I shouted at her before hitting her back.

The hectic scene were created turned out to be a huge success and then we got kicked out afterwards, leaving jaejoong behind.

“alright minwoo-sshi, lets take this little device and do something grand with it!” I smirked looking for another way in.

Authors pov

Meanwhile, as the reception was starting, it seemed that candy failed to tell ______’s father that she no longer wanted to marry him. Sitting in the back row seat, jaejoong sat quietly looking nervous by himself because he has never done anything alone before. He’s always had minwoo with him. Candy, herself, was pretty nervous since she doesn’t want to marry the man standing in front of her but instead, jaejoong.

“does anyone object?” the reverend stated waiting for a reply from anyone.
there it is! The perfect time! Jaejoong-ah! Say something!!” candy thought.
come on _______! That was it!” jaejoong thought.
“jaejoong-sshi!” candy then said aloud.
“yeah! I got a few!” I said kicking in the door in my heels. “wassup! Good to see you again!” I smiled casually walking in.
“not you again!” her ex-father yelled. “security!” he called.

Jaejoong ran to _______’s side and looked towards the alter.

“minwoo-sshi! Play it!! play it!!” ________ shouted being grabbed by security.


“apparently… she doesn’t love you… if she did, she would have followed you and tried to explain everything. But instead, she let you come all the way back here to my dressing room by yourself…”
“maybe your right… she doesn’t love me…”
“but I however, will love you unconditionally, if you’d let me…” she said making him face her.
“…b-but you are getting married today, right now…”
“… if you say that you will take me as your girlfriend, I will leave this wedding right now. Right this moment!”
“… but don’t you love _______’s father?”
“love?...” she chuckled bitterly. “… I wouldn’t say love exactly. He just gave me everything I wanted and he’s a damn fool for it!”
“miss!” a knock came to the door. “the wedding will start in three minutes!”
“okay!” she answered. “… so, how about y boy?... will you take me as your lover? I promise I wont cheat on you or have any other affairs…”

After listening to that conversation candy had with jaejoong in her dressing room things were getting a little intense.

“candy-ah, w-what’s going on?? You don’t love me?... all those times you said I love you… you didn’t mean it??”
“obviously not!! didn’t you hear that conversation?? Its your money you old fool!!!” _______ shouted.
“…that’s right!... I found myself another relationship to be in and its with that boy over there standing next to that girl!” candy said pointing over to jaejoong.
“let me go!” ________ said shaking off security as they let her loose.
“awww… hate to break it to you but… me and him are still together”
“that’s impossible! You two were fighting and his words to me in my dressing room-“
“was all an act!” ______ cut her off.
“jaejoong-sshi?!” she then said slowly walking towards him.
“______ is right. we are still together!”
“noo!” candy said shaking her head. “nooo! You don’t love her! You said you were going to take me!”
“what I said wasn’t true… I love ______ with all my heart and I shall love only her for as long as I live” jaejoong said staring at ______ as she turned to look at him.

End of pov

“….jaejoong-sshi…” I whispered lightly smiling at him.
“nooo!” candy shouted landing another smack on my face. “lies!!... please jaejoong-sshi tell me these are all lies!!?” she asked as jaejoong lightly shook his head.

With her anger rising, candy smacked jaejoong and then continued it on my face.

“security!! Get these people out of my wedding!!” my ex-father ordered as they grabbed ahold of me and jaejoong dragging us out.
“have fun working things out!!” I shouted for the last time before being thrown out a second time.
“are you two alright??” minwoo asked running up to us as security went back inside.
“oww…” I said moving my jaw. “… never better!” I said feeling good.
“young mistress, your face is all red, master jaejoong too!” he pointed. “lets go home so we can treat it” minwoo suggested.
___________

Over at jaejoong’s, we were inside his room sitting at the foot of his bed facing each other. I just got out of the shower, wearing the pajama’s he bought me. He had the first aid kit open getting ready to put the ointment on my cheeks hoping to ease the tingling.

“your face is starting to bruise…” jaejoong said softly placing the ointment on.
“that’s okay… I can barely feel the pain now though…” I said as he placed more on. “owwwh!” I exclaimed startling him. “… just kdding!” I then giggling causing my face to really hurt. “aaaahhh!...” I rolled on my back holding my face. “neo mu appa!”
“that’s what you get for messing around! Now sit back up so I can finish!”
“no! forget it! I don’t think its helping anyway!”
“fine… “ he said putting away the kit.

I moved up to the pillow and laid on my back looking up into the ceiling.

“what a day…” I sighed.
“tell me about it… throughout the years, I have lived I have NEVER experienced something like that before” he sighed laying down next to me.
“let’s hope it doesn’t happen again…” I turned to look at him. “jaejoong-sshi…”
“hhmm?...”
“….uhm…” I said breaking my stare. “good job today…”
“oh… you too…” he lightly smiled. “…hey…”
“yeah?...”
“did you catch what you called me earlier?”
“huh?...”
“at the wedding, you called me something ive been waiting to hear…”
“… I don’t remember… there was too many things going on…”
“you called me oppa…”
“I did?...”
“hmm!... I like it especially coming from you”

He moved his body closer to mine and then pulled me in. He stared into my eyes as I looked into his.

“why do you have such power over me?...” he whispered looking at my lips.

He moved in closer and placed his lips on mine. As he was kissing me, the conversation I had with minwoo earlier came to mind.

“are you two friends?... boyfriend-girlfriends?...or maybe lovers?”

The answer to those questions… honestly… I don’t really know. The way I feel and my heart are still confused. 
_____________________

i gotta end this story soon right? lol
but thats all for today folks! im off to go to sleep!
see ya next time! <3
thank you for reading!