Nightmares or Answers?

Take Me Away

 

That night after we got home, I helped my mom to our room and helped her to the bed. I helped her get comfortable before I went into the bathroom to take a shower.
After my nightly wash up, I changed into something more comfortable and went to stand at the large window. I gazed up at the moon thinking about what happened earlier. It reminded me of all the pain and sadness it caused me and my mom. I hope to never have nights like this ever again. I gazed up at the moon while the moon beamed down on me. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved looking up into the night sky. It was always something I did before going to sleep.

“so bright… and pretty…” I said softly.

Jaejoongs pov

From my bed, I can see the moon shining through my window, making everything in my room visible.

“almost…I will make you remember…” I said while leaning back looking at the moon.

End of pov

Walking down the same stone corridor, it led me to a big wooden door with iron handles. I pushed open the door and walked inside. The room turned out to be a library and in that library, I spotted someone sitting in a chair in front of the fireplace. Again, i wanted to run but my mind was telling me to go closer. To which do I listen too? I walked around the chair to get a better view of who was sitting in the chair. As I stood silently, my eyes widen as far as they could go.

“that’s…me…”I said softly.

I stood in amazement watching myself sitting in that chair while I was watching myself. Chills ran up and down my spine while I was staring at the girl sitting in the chair. Aside from the different clothing style, I know for sure that that was me. Still staring, I got that feeling that I was waiting for something or… someone. Suddenly, the door swung open and a guy came walking in. I couldn’t see a face or nor hear anything. The guy has short brown hair to match his perfect brown eyes. I watched as he smiled at her while telling her something that I couldn’t hear. He then showed her out of the room as if he was leading her somewhere. I followed while carefully observing. We ended up at the other end of the hallway at another door. He knocked on the door then opened it. I walked inside the room quickly before the guy with the brown hair closed the door. Right when I walked in, I noticed right away that it was bedroom and that there was another guy in the room.

He made a strong appearance with his broad shoulders and pitch black hair. I wasn’t able to make out his face either. He greeted me and offered me a seat. But I refused. The guy that led her to the room, from what I can make out, was asked to leave the room by his superior. When he left the room, the guy with the black hair, had gotten closer to me. Talking to me while waving his hands around. I too, was waving my hands around but I seemed to be angry. I watched myself walking towards the door when he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back. Something that I noticed was that, the other me wasn’t moving. He picked me up and placed me on the bed carefully and placed a kiss on my cheek. As he rose from the kiss, in his hand was a long dagger that was being pulled of out her stomach. Before he left, it appeared that he had said something but I couldn’t hear what. Paying attention to myself laying on the bed, I didn’t realize that that guy was gone. Then again suddenly, the door swung open. My eyes widen when I realized who it was. He stood by the fireplace, not noticing a dead me laying on the bed until he looked over towards the me.

“jaejoong??...” I asked myself confused.

He walked slowly with his eyes widen closer to the dead me in bed. As it went on, I started to realize that it was turning into a dream that I had before. He sobbed into my hand and with the other… he placed it on her belly. I experienced that loud piercing growl scream again but this time, I didn’t wake up. It didn’t scare me anymore. I heard him crying and sobbing then something came out of his mouth.

“______?? Honey…who did this to you?! I swear on your grave in front of me, that I will get revenge for you...”
“whoa whoa whoa! Did he just say my name??” I thought questioning myself.
“… and our unborn child…”
“HUH!??!? Child???” I thought crazily to myself.

___________________________________

i know its been a while before i updated this one. i just really have been unable to think
of anything to write lol so heres an update finally. :D
thanks for reading!