Make It Official

Take Me Away

 

After that shocking night, my mom and I gathered our stuff from our apartment and moved in with jaejoong, who is now my future husband.

“________?” jaejoong spoke. “I don’t think im ready to do this…”
“why not?... are you nervous?”
“I think I am…” he pouted.
“well don’t be. Once we get going, everything will be okay. Now, come on. Hurry up!”
“… I cant…” he said holding his stomach feeling sick.
“this isn’t your first time is it?...”
“uhm….” He said hummed.
“aaayyyy!... come on!” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him along.
“have a safe trip sweetie!” mom waved as we walked towards the terminal.
“have a wonderful trip boss! You too, young mistress.” Minwoo shouted.
“we will! See you in two weeks guys!”
“bye…” jaejoong waved to them weakly.

When we got on the plane and found our seats, jaejoongs face was starting to change colors.

“…are you okay?...” I asked looking over but he didn’t answer. “honey… you know, we don’t have to go… we can get off the plane right now if your feeling like this….”
“no… nonono..” he said shaking his head. “ill do this for you…”
“you sure?... I think your health is more important…”
“im sure… its not like im going to die” he smiled.
“okay… you some water to calm your nerves” I asked taking it out of my carryon.
“yea… maybe just a little…” he said taking it.
“here some motion sickness medicine too…” I said opening the bottle and giving it to him.
“gomawo…”

He quickly ate the medicine and took a gulp of water with it then placed it in the cup holder.

“need anything else?” I asked.
“mmm…” he nodded.
“wae?”
“…your hand…” he said holding out his.

So I sat back in my seat and leaned towards him placing my hand in his. As time approached for our departure, I feel jaejoong squeeze my hand as we took off. The flight took about 13 hours to get there.

“welcome to LAX!” I read with excitement.
“can we get going to our hotel now?... I feel a litte… sick…”
“oh yeah!... sorry!” I said taking our luggage’s and finding our limo.

“how is the VIP treatment?” he asked.
“I don’t care if its VIP treatment or a regular trip… I looooove it!”

Arriving at our hotel room, jaejoong opened the door and I walked in. When my eyes landed on the big comfy bed, I just had to jump on it.

“wheeeeee!” I shouted jumping on it.
“arent you tired?” jaejoong asked walking in with a smile.
“I am… but we’re in LA. My favorite place in the whole world aside from seoul. What should we do first?? Eat?? Shop??”
“ugh… how about a nap first?...my world in spinning right now…” he said plopping down next to me.
“nap?...mmm… nap sounds good too…” I turned to hug him. “what should we do after waking up?” I said with eyes shut.
“anything you want too…”
“anything?...” I said sleepily.
“mmm hmm…” he nodded tiredly.

By the time, we woke up it was a little too late to go out and do anything. So we stayed in and ordered room service while in our pajamas.

photo 6f480598-2645-4cdd-80df-698dd180b52d_zpsded8cb4f.jpg

_______________________

We spent the rest of the week sight-seeing, eating and shopping like every other human being. Then the last week we went to New York and returned home.

“ohh jeez… where is my mom?...” I said checking my watch pacing back and for while jaejoong stayed with the luggage.
“heeeey! Boss!” minwoo came waving. “hello  young mistress! Great to you see you all again!” he smiled approaching us.
“where have you been we landed about 2 hours ago?”
“uh… s-sorry… there was something important we- uh.. I had to do…” minwoo explained.
“okay… well then, lets go” jaejoong said standing up from his seat.
“uh… boss!” minwoo said taking him off to the side.
“sweetie! there you are!” mom said finally arriving wearing a dress. “Honey! theres something important you have to do!”
“what? What is it??”
“theres a business dinner that we have to attend right now!”
“omma!... I just got home!... how can there be a business dinner for me already??”
“it’s a business dinner for me! my boss invited me! it’s at the grand hyatt hotel”
“this is so sudden omma!... I don’t have anything to wear and me and jaejoong want to go home and rest. That was a long flight!”
“you can’t! we have to get going! Its starting in 20 minutes!”
“whats going on?” minwoo then asked coming back with jaejoong.
“minwoo-ah… can you kindly take _______’s luggage home while I take her to a business dinner with me, please??”
“sure sure! No problem!... shall we, boss?”
“yea…” he nodded. “... hold on just a second…” he stopped in his tracks walking towards me, taking my hand and leading me away from minwoo and my mom. “… come home to me safely and quickly okay?... ill be waiting…” he said kissing my hand as I smiled.
“yes mr.kim… I will try to hurry home”
“just making sure… mrs. Kim” jaejoong said back.
“let’s goooooo!” mom yelled coming to pull me away.

_____________________

At mom’s car, “whoa mom!... you bought me a dress already??”
“yeah, so get dressed!” she ordered.
“can’t we go home first so I can properly get dressed?”
“no! absolutely not! get dressed in the back seat! We still have to go and get your makeup done!”
“omma!... are you on drugs?? How can I get dressed in the back seat??”
“honey! no time to talk! Lets go! Lets go!”
“aahhh!!” I cried jumping in the car as mom got in the drivers seat.

Once we arrived at the salon, they did my hair and makeup, mom drove us to the dinner.

“omma… this… is the way back home…”
“yes dear.. yes it is…” she smiled.
“I thought you said-“
“nope dear… theres no business dinner…”
“so… whats the big deal?” why did you have me get all dressed up?”

Instead of answering me, she drove back to the house and parked, getting out saying nothing more to me.

“omma!...” I shouted following her into the house. “… omo…why… is the house decorated with so many… flowers?” I asked stunned by my surrounds.
“welcome home young mistress” the maids and butler smiled greeting me.
“thank you…” I awkwardly.
“come on honey…” mom said leading me to the back.
“ohhh…. My…” I gasped.

photo 8_zps989f344f.jpg

For those few seconds, my eyes couldn’t stop wondering, but stopped when I saw jaejoong standing next to minwoo by the altar. I walked up to jaejoong and he held out his hand as I reached out and held it.

“whats all this?”
“… this is our… surprise wedding” he smiled.
“surprise… wedding?”
“I swear… I didn’t prepare this…”
“then who…”
“that would be your mother and I” minwoo answered.
“wae?...” I questioned.
“don’t ask why honey. Your welcome!” mom smiled.

Suddenly, all these people arrived. Lin’s family, bora’s family, their boyfriends, minwoo’s workers and some other friends from school.

“congratulations chingu-yah!”
“shall we get it started now?”
“mmm” I lightly nodded.

The reception started and everything went perfectly.

“you may now kiss the bride”

Jaejoong and I looked at each other and placed a gently kiss on each other’s lips.

“I love you…”
“…I love you too…”

With that being said everyone cheered and clapped.

“I hope you two stay healthy and love each other very much in the future” minwoo wished.
“gomawoyo” I said hugging him as my friends and mom came to hug us also.
“who knew my in law would be this handsome!” mom said making us laugh.
“thanks mom…” I hugged her tightly.
“no problem honey… you know ill do anything for you… so now.. its time for you to do something for me… after this whole thing is over… go make me some grand babies!” she said before running away.
“yah! omma!” I shouted shocked at what she said.

Jaejoong chuckled and threw his arms around my waist.

“you know… we’re gonna have to live with her the rest of our lives” I giggled.
“yes we are…” he smiled as it went quiet for a while. “you know… her idea just now… isn’t a bad idea…” he smirked for the first time in almost forever.
“oppa…” I smiled shaking my head before hugging him. “meet me in the bedroom later” I said as a joke.
“don’t worry… ill be there” he grinned kissing my lips. 
_______________________

sorry guys... i tried to write the last chapter as best i could 
lol been busy lately and i hope this sorta makes up for the days 
i didnt update! thanks for reading! 
:D