Exam/Wedding Day

Take Me Away

 

Its finally exam day and I cant but be all jittery in front of the school hall where all students will be taking exams.

“what should I do?? What should I do??” I repeated.
“your going to do fine…” jaejoong comforted.
“what if I forget how to read?? What if I forget how to solve equations?? What if I forgot my English???” I freaked.
“were you always like this taking other exams?”
“…no… this exam will either make or break me you know??? Aahhh! What time is it?? I have to go!” I said running towards the door.
“wait!” he shouted grabbing my arm. “you forgot your backpack!” he said taking it off his back and putting it on mine.
“thank you!” I said before turning away again.
“wait! You forgot your brain!”
“huh??... oh my god! Where did I put it??!....hold on a second… that’s not funny!... ill see you after the exam in a few hours” I smiled.
“waaaait! You forgot one more thing…”
“hmm?”

Within that spilt second, his lips were gently placed on top of mine and gave me a quick kiss. When he pulled away, I stood frozen and just stared, blinking at him.

“… whats wrong?...” he finally said.
“….i think i…” I blinked. “i…. forgot everything!” I pouted with a cry. “why did you do that??” I lightly hit him.
“im sorry!” he laughed. “I didn’t think much of it! I think your going a little crazy over this exam thing arent you?... you will be fine… just breathe and take it slowly… okay?”

Excuse me, all students taking their final exams,
please report to the school hall and take a seat
The exams will be starting shortly.
Again, all students taking their final exams,
please report to the school hall and take a seat
exams will start shortly.
thank you!

“Oh! that’s minwoo-sshi!... I mean, principal minwoo…” I smiled. “ I have to go. Ill see you after okay?”
“ill be here when your done!” he waved as I walked away.

Authors pov

As _______ walked in, lin and bora had already saved her a seat beside them and sat down.

“I am sweating bullets here guys…why is this so nerve wrecking?” she asked them.
“its okay chingu-yah… relax and breathe. Just think its like any other exams…” bora smiled.
“ill try…good luck guys!”
“you too!” lin and bora smiled back.

Meanwhile, jaejoong left to his place to get ready for the wedding taking place later on in the evening today. As _______, as his date, he wanted everything to be perfect. Hours and hours passed as the school hall was working its way down to a few students who were still taking their exams and ______ was one of them.

“a few more questions and im out of this place!” she thought excitedly.

Moments went by and she finally reached her last question. When she was done, she handed in her exam and left feeling a bit relieved.

“aahhh!... feels good!” she cried walking out to a sunset. “aahh… how pretty!...” she said looking off to the distance. “but… where is jaejoong?...” she said looking around. “… huh? He said that he was going to be here! That liar!”
“looking for me??” she then heard popping out of no where in front of her.
“what the hell?!” she said from fright. “… but… you look handsome” she then smiled.
“thank you” he smiled. “but now, we have to go and get you ready”
“that’s right…oddly, im looking forward to this wedding” she grinned strangely.
“so am I” he grinned along with her.

Jaejoong drove her back to her and her mom’s apartment so she could get ready with the dress jaejoong had gotten her. As being each other’s date, they matched with the small subtle color attached to their clothing.  Jaejoong had on a tux with soft pink pastel color shirt and a white tie as for ________, she had on a dress version of the soft pink pastel color

“cuuuute!” she shouted looking at the two of them standing in front of the mirror.
“I agree! Minwoo said that he’s going to meet us there… shall we?” he said sticking out his arm.
“mmm! Lets go!” I said looping my arm in his.

Arriving at small wedding hall, I spotted minwoo and ran up to him.

“minwoo-sshi!” sje cried naturally hugging him.
“________!” he said hugging me back.
“glad you can make it with all the exams and shops your opening around town!” she smiled.
“of course! I will always have time for you and young master”
“OMO!... im so happy you could come!!” they then heard the brides voice.

End of POV

“here she comes…ready?” I whispered.
“ready!” they both answered.
“you! who the hell is this??” jaejoong bursted pointing to minwoo.
“he’s an old friend! Why?”
“if he’s an old friend then why were you kissing him??”
“what?? Kissing? When??”
“don’t talke to me like im blind! I saw everything!”
“… jaejoong-sshi! Im so happy you could come!” candy cried clinging onto his arm making me feel a bit angry inside. “whats with all the yelling? This is a wedding! screaming is supposed to happen after the reception and of course… during the honeymoon” she whispered in jaejoong’s ear.
“im sorry candy-sshi… but I just cant leave this alone! She is kissing someone else other than me!” jaejoong said angrily staring at me.
“I swear I wasn’t kissing him!” I defended.
“if she said he saw you, then he saw you” candy said making the situation worse. “if you saw it with your own eyes jaejoong-sshi, then shes obviously cheating on you”
“yah! Cant you ever mind your own business?” I asked candy.
“I love her!” minwoo said suddenly pulling me to his side. “I cant keep our love hidden any longer! I love her and im here to take her away from you! she doesn’t deserve you!”
“yah! Who do you think you are!?” jaejoong said grabbing minwoo’s collar.
“please! Please! Not here! Not now!” candy begged. “ill take you inside jaejoong-sshi, to get a drink and cool down okay?” she smiled dragging him away.

“hehehehehe! Plan now in session!” I whispered high fiving minwoo. “hopefully now jaejoong can carry out his part.

Jaejoong’s pov

Candy pulled me all the way to the dressing room, grabbing a drink on the way there and handed it to me.

“sit, down and cool off and take things slowly…” she said sitting beside me.
“…im sorry candy-sshi… and on your special day too… seriously… im sorry…”
“no no… its okay… I don’t mind…just relax….” She said placing her hand on my left thigh.
“I cant… she’s been my girlfriend for too long and just the thought of her being with someone else pisses me off so much”
“… well then, why don’t you… go to someone else?”
“… I cant… there’s no one like her… I love her too much…”
“apparently… she doesn’t love you… if she did, she would have followed you and tried to explain everything. But instead, she let you come all the way back here to my dressing room by yourself…” she said eyeing him from head to toe.
“maybe your right… she doesn’t love me…”
“but I however, will love you unconditionally, if you’d let me…” she said making him face her.
“…b-but you are getting married today, right now…”
“… if you say that you will take me as your girlfriend, I will leave this wedding right now. Right this moment!”
“… but don’t you love _______’s father?”
“love?...” she chuckled bitterly. “… I wouldn’t say love exactly. He just gave me everything I wanted and he’s a damn fool for it!”
“miss!” a knock came to the door. “the wedding will start in three minutes!”
“okay!” she answered. “… so, how about y boy?... will you take me as your lover? I promise I wont cheat on you or have any other affairs…”
“then… what are we waiting for?... lets kill this wedding” i smirked.

_________________________

sorry guys this is all i can update today
i know its been a while.
:D good night!