A Litte Help From The Past

Take Me Away

 

On the road back to the city, I couldn’t help but panic the whole way there.

“minwoo-sshi, can you go a little bit faster please?”
“im going the limit young mistress… if I go any faster, the police will stop us.” He reasoned.
“okay…” I said sitting back in my seat.
“I could have went myself to find him… you are in no condition to move…” he said concerned about me.
“… I know but… it just seems like I have to do this…”
“I understand… but until we get there, I think you should try and relax a bit because something terrible happens to you…”
“…right…” I said softly. “I just hope he will be okay…”
“I hope so too…” minwoo said with his eyes on the road.

When the hours passed and we finally reached Seoul.

“how are we going to search for him in a big city like this? He could be anywhere” I wondered as minwoo’s eyes looked outside the car.
“I don’t feel like he’s around here…” minwoo said suddenly.
“what?...”
“I cant sense my masters presence anywhere…”
“is he even in seoul at all?...i know this is the wrong time to ask but you think you can drive by my friends house to see if they are okay and safe?”
“…. Sure young mistress…”
_______

“_______! Honey! wow I haven’t seen you around in forever!” bora’s mom shouted when she open the door.
“hello” I lightly smiled.
 “but… im sorry dear, bora isn’t home. She’s over at Lin’s.”
“oh really?... okay then ill go over there. thank you” I bowed.
“no problem sweetie” she said closing the door as I walked away.

I walked down the street where minwoo was parked and got in.

“shes not home… She’s at lin’s house…” I said thoughtfully. “you don’t think…” I said trailing off thinking about my dreams I had before.

_________

“im sorry, lin isn’t home… she’s at bora’s.” lin’s dad told me.
“oh okay… thank you…I guess ill go over there… good bye” I bowed.

I walked to minwoo’s car and got in.

“no luck here either… minwoo-sshi… you don’t think that they are at the school do you?” I asked cautiously.
“if they are then… whatever you dreamt of is coming true”
“… im scared…”
“me too… and what makes it scarier is that… I don’t sense the presence of jin and hyun either…”
“and they were supposed to be watching over lin and bora… I cant let anything happen to my friends minwoo-sshi… and hyun or jin… we gotta go to the school” I said as minwoo raced to the school.

The light sky was turning dark as we finally made it to the university. When we got out of the car, “________!!” the voice cried out.
“lin! Bora!!” I shouted looking around cause it seemed like they were close.
“________!!!” they shouted again.
“young mistress! Look!” minwoo pointed at the roof as I looked up.
“!” I cursed running towards the building.

Minwoo unlocked the door with his keys and we ran to the stairs that took us up towards the roof.

“________!!!”
“LIN! BORA!” I shouted running towards them seeing park seung hyun facing them as my friends were on the edge of the building. And at the same time, I heard a thump behind me. I turned around and saw minwoo knocked out on the ground and the person responsible standing right next to him.

“nice work hyun joong-ah” joon said to his comrade as I turned back around to look at him.
“park seung hyung… you’re hyun joong?” I questioned as he just looked at me. Then an arm wrapped around my neck and squeezed it tight.

Before I out, the last image I saw was my friends tied together.

Authors pov

“now that I have the girl… lets finish this chase” joon smirked before carrying her over his shoulder. “oh! as a gift hyun joong-ah, you can enjoy the two girls if you’d like but dispose of them carefully.”
“of course sir thank you….” hyun joong lightly bowed.
“dispose this one too…” he said disgustingly pointing down to minwoo.

As joon carried her down the stairs, hyunjoong looked at the two terrified girls and wet his lips.

“its been so long since ive had… fresh blood…”
“hyunjoong-ah!” a voice called out to him as he looked over.
“professor?” he said seeing the professor and minwoo standing together.
“you’re a better person than this… I know you are! Your still the old hyun joong from 100 years ago! Think about it! you were your own person then! Now look what happened… master joon takes you in and you feel like you have to give him back something?...”
“you don’t know what you’re talking about!”
“I know plenty! I once worked for master joon too!... I know that you were just a little orphan boy and master joon took you in as a slave… then you became best friends then… to be his right hand…hyun joong-ah… you don’t want to be like this forever do you?...” the professor tried to reason. “don’t you want to experience love?... happiness?... freedom?...”
_____

Finally gaining consciousness, _______ wakes up to the smell of a wet foul smell.

“Now that I have you in front of me… once I get rid you, I will have no more worries…” joon evilly smiled.
“…what?...where…am… i?”
“deep beneath the school” he answers pulling a dagger out from underneath the table.
“boss?....what are you doing?...” she asks as he didn’t answer her and continues to look at her then back at the dagger in his hand. “jaejoong! help!! minwoo-sshi!! Professor!” she cries terrified as she faints from the fear.

Right when I walked in, it oddly started to look like the dream I had not to long ago. Like my dream, I headed to the owners office to check in and too see where he wants me to start. I knocked on the door and quietly entered.

“hello! My name is Choi _______ and im the new employee here!” I said bowing.

When I returned to my upright position, my face completely had a confused expression on it.

“good evening miss choi” the owner smiled.
“that’s not the owner from before that hired me…” I thought with a confused mind.

“I am no longer your boss… now I will be your murderer…”


Meanwhile, unconscious and chained up like some kind of animal, jaejoong is hidden in the dark just few feet away from her on the wall.

Like her dreams before, she is being taken back to the bedroom of jaejoong and his wife.

“why…” she said looking around confused.

When she turned around, the figure of jaejoong’s wife scared her causing her to jump.

“… is she looking at me?” ______ thought to herself then looked behind her to see if anyone else was in the room.
“________-sshi?” she smiled as _______’s eyes grew from shock.
“did she just say my name?” she thought to herself again. “me?...” she finally said aloud.
“neh…” jaejoong’s wife said softly yet sweetly.
“you can… see me?” ______ said pointing to herself.
“I can see you as clearly as you can see me” she smiled.
“how is that possible?...”
“because… you are in serious need of help… we don’t have much time before joon does the same thing to you as he did to me so please… listen carefully…”
“okay…”
“… what you have to do is something that you might not want to do… but in order to save, jaejoong and everyone else, you have to side with joon until you can get ahold of that dragon dagger he holds. Once you get it, pierce it through his skin and into his heart. Get rid of him and the curse will be lifted and love will conquer.”
“… love?... what love?...what does that even mean?”
“you’ll know what the time comes ______-sshi…” she smiles as she starts to disappear.
“wait!... ______...-sshi?” she said feeling weird saying her own name to jaejoongs wife since they have the same name. “I don’t think I can do that! Im not a very good liar!”
“if you really care for my husband, you will find that courage and confident to do so… once you embrace that, your skills will be remarkable..”
“care for your husband?... that’s your job!” _______ shouted as jaejoong’s wife vanishes. “ohhh great… I cant lie… I don’t specialize in lying… what am I supposed to doooo?~” she whined.
“its time to wake up now ______-sshi! Everyone as well as jaejoong needs you… now get up!” her voice echoed through the room.  

________________________

cant remember the last time i updated this one hahaha
sorry for making you wait... forgive me? 
thanks for reading! <3

sorry for any mistakes and grammar errors...