Sleepless Nights

Take Me Away

 

Authors POV

Back at jaejoong’s place, after her hot and comforting shower, _______ lies on his bed on her back staring at the ceiling as jaejoong stood by the window with his arms crossed staring at the dark abyss.

“why arent you sleeping?... arent you tired from this long day?...” jaejoong asked without even turning to look at her.
“…i am sleeping…” she lied.
“no your not… whats wrong?...” he questioned turning around to face her.
“nothing…”
“… is it because your in the same room as me?” he continued.
“no… uh… maybe just a little bit.”
“you’ll be fine, I won’t do anything to you… I’m just here to protect you…”
“… I know… and thank you” she slightly smiled.
“…so whats really wrong?...” he asked sitting next to her. “something has to be on your mind? Tell me…”
“… I miss my life…” she said softly. “ I miss the family dinners, going out with my friends, going to school…”
“once everything ends, you will get to have all that back… I promise.”
“sometimes, I wish this didn’t happen. I would be with my mom and back at home with my friends…”
“im sorry-“
“but… im glad it did. I got to meet incredible people like you, minwoo, the professor, jin, hyun and han…”
“people?” jaejoong lightly smiled.
“mmm...” she hummed.
“thanks… now get some sleep… I know these last few days, you haven’t gotten that much rest.”
“ill try…” she said getting comfortable as jaejoong watched her. “good night…”
“night…” he answered back getting off the bed and walking to the table.

Hours pass and everything seems to be fine when, _______ started muttering in her sleep.
“no…” she softly whispered as jaejoong looked at her moving around.
“_______??..” he said walking towards her. “_______???” he said trying to wake her up. “hey! _______! Wake up!! Whats wrong??!... MINWOO!!!” he then shouted and in a split second, minwoo came running through the door.
“what is it sir?? whats happening???!”
“somethings wrong with ________!” jaejoong said shaking her trying to get her to wake.
“young mistress???!” minwoo shouted trying to wake her also.

Countless minutes pass and she is hyperventilating harshly with tears coming out of her eyes.

“minwoo yah… I don’t know what I should do!” jaejoong panicked. “I hate seeing her like this! Shes being hurt right in front of me and I cant do anything to help her!”
“master! Im sure its just another dream” minwoo tried to comfort him. “hopefully she will wake soon”
“oh my god!!” she then gasped deeply sitting up quickly.
“________!!!” jaejoong shouted feeling relief as well as minwoo.
“jaejoong-sshi!!” she cried before hugging him closely and tightly.
“_________!!” jaejoong cried embracing her. “ssshh….” He hushed her hair. “its okay… im here… im here…” he whispered.
“… what a relief…” minwoo sighed. “ill go get some freshments and medicine…” he said leaving the room.
“what happened?...” jaejoong asked after she calmed down.
“I dreamt that…you…” she said breaking apart from the hug to look at him. “ you…” she said as tears filled her eyes.
“… its okay…” he said hugging her again.

They stayed close til morning as jaejoong hugged her close and caressed her hair.

“… im so tired…” she said weakly with her head on his chest and their backs leaning against the headboard.
“try to get some sleep hmm?... ill be right here next to you”
“…no… im too scared to sleep… before going to sleep these past few nights… I think sometimes… I may never wake up again…”
“hey…” he said slightly moving to look at her.

Upon seeing her eyes, his eyes widen in shock.

“…wae?...”
“…n-nothing…” he answered. “her eyes are completely red…” he thought to himself. “you have to get some sleep…”
“… no… im fine…” she answered weakly. “… ill show you…” she said trying to get up.
“yah… stop, its okay… I believe you…” he said holding on to her.

“I cant stand watching her be this helpless and I cant help her in any way!” jaejoong thought angrily to himself. “there has to be something I can do!”

“minwoo!” jaejoong yelled for him.
“yes sir?”
“can you do me a favor?... can you take my place? theres something that I have to do” jaejoong said while looking at ______ drift in and out of sleep.  
“… certainly boss…” minwoo answered hesitantly.

As jaejoong carefully got up, minwoo carefully filled his place as he was making his way out the bedroom door. Leaving his home, he hoped in his car and drove off to the city.

Hyunjoongs POV

As an order from master joon, I kept a close eye on the professor and reported back to him on everything the professor did. From working in his office, from going to the bathroom, from making phone calls and work on the computer. As the night sky was falling, its time for the professor to go home. From afar, I watched him walk to his car and get in. When I was about to get into mines, I heard a voice coming from behind me.

“hyunjoong” the voice called as I turned around.
“…master jaejoong…” I said out of surprise. “fancy seeing you here…”
“take me to joon right now!” jaejoong demanded.
“what?” I questioned.
“take me to see joon… right! now!”
“… as you wish…” I smirked.

End of POV

Minwoo’s POV

I stayed next to the young mistress for a while and wondered where master jaejoong had gone when I felt the young mistress squirm in my arms.

“oh…” she groaned opening her eyes and looked up at me with a smile then it disappeared.
“whats the matter?” I asked.
“jaejoong… where is he??...” she panicked.
“im not sure…” I answered. “wae?”
“we have to find him!!” she said rushing to get up.
“why? Whats going on?”
“minwoo-sshi!... something bad is gonna happen to jaejoong!” she started to cry.
“mwoh?...”
“jaejoong... he left the house didn’t he??”
“I don’t know!” I answered feeling nervous. “please young mistress tell me whats going on??!”
“earlier!... when I was dreaming, I dreamt that jaejoong got captured! Hes locked up somewhere dark and far! We have to go find him!!” she cried rushing to the door as I assisted her.

End of POV

Authors pov

Arriving at Joons condo, hyunjoong opened the door and lead him inside.

“I knew I smelled you when you walked right into the building…” joon evilly smirked turning around from the fire place to face the two guys. “…where is the girl?”
“leave her out of this! She has nothing to do with our problem!”
“she is our problem did you forget cousin?... shes the key to all this. And once I get rid of her, our immortality will be forever”
“why would you want to keep such a curse??”
“curse?... why, it’s a blessing…now back to the girl… where is she?? I know you have her!”
“She is somewhere you will never know!” jaejoong shouted.

Joon smirked again and nodded at hyunjoong signaling him to beat the back jaejoong legs with a steel bat.

“aaahhh!” jaejoong cried falling on his knees.
“where is she?” he asked again receiving no answer from him. “no answer?...hyunjoong…” he said again as hyunjoong did what he was ordered.

Hitting his back with the bat, punching his face with his fists, kicking his ribs, jaejoong was now completely drenched in blood.

“are you willing to answer now?...” joon asked in his face still receiving no answer from him. “have it your way…take him away from here!...while I search for the girl myself” joon ordered as hyunjoong obliged.

_________________________________
an update for you guys before i head off to bed :D
and have you guys seen jaejoongs teaser??? 
OH MY GOD!!!! he is just soooo incredibly y!!

his teaser was just amazing! cant wait for the mv and 
of course the release of his mini album! i have so gonna buy it!

check it out!~ MY Y PRINCE OF DARKNESS <3 <3 <3 HAWT!!! lol 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfnJym8bi4&list=FL1zVN05HXqSgAO-FtDH2zXA&index=1