The Truth

Take Me Away

 

I stared at him with blank eyes and blinked.

“what?....”
“I love you…” he repeated.

I took a few steps back and scrunched my brows together, just staring at him.

“y-y-you….l-love….me?....” I asked softly.

He nodded his head.

“…how can you love me? I just met you yesterday.”
“your right…I did just meet you yesterday. But ive known you for 100 years.”
“100?....years? that’s impossible… I was born in ‘88”
you were born in ’88…but your memory is filled with us 100 years ago.”
“my memory?...us?... as in me and you?...if your joking with me, I think you should stop because its not funny at a time like this.”
“theres nothing funny about this… the reason why im telling you this now is because…we’re running out of time…”he said staring at me.
“we’re?...why are we running out of time? Whats happening??”

He took a deep sigh and started to explain.

“We… as in my maids and butlers, minwoo and anyone else who works for me at the house…were running out of time.
“….why? whats going on?....”I asked.

Again he sighed deeply and stood quiet for a while.

“…were running out of time to become human…”

Joons POV

Photobucket

I stood looking out the window at the large city with an evil smirk on my face.

“excuse me sir we have the information you wanted us to find out for you.”
“great, lets hear it…” I said walking away from the window then sitting down on the couch.
“Choi ______, adoptive parents: choi yumi and choi jihoon. Goes to seoul university studying to become a computer software developer. Class schedule: Monday Wednesday & Friday she goes to Electronic Tech. from 8am to 11am. She has a lunch break after 11 and resumes a history class at 12:15pm until 2pm. Tuesday and Thursday she has her regular class that consist of English, economics, math and science from 9am to 4pm. Also, she just got hired to work as a waitress at a restaurant named soul”
“a waitress?.... and computer software developer huh?...”I grinned. “you also said adoptive parents right?”
“yes sir…”
“find the address to their house and report back immediately.”
“yes sir!”
“and hyun joong-ah…”
“yes sir?...”
“get some school supplies and books…because your going to school tomorrow.”
“yes sir”

End of POV

I stood in silence looking at him with an angry/confused face because I didn’t know if he was joking around with me and if he was being serious.

“becoming human?...” I questioned.
“yea…”
“if your not human now then…what are you?”

After a few seconds of silence, I hear my mom move around on the bed. Shes finally starting to gain back her consciousness.

“Omma! Oh my god omma! Your okay!... thank god! You made me worry so much…what were you doing there?”

Before she answered, she slowly sat herself on the bed while I was helping her.

“….i stopped by there to get my purse. Because since we got kicked out, ive been walking around with no credit cards, no cash, and no I.D.”
“you went back for your purse?...you didn’t go there to steal his money??” I asked carefully.
“…of course not… I don’t need his dirty money… his money was spent on that hooker he had in the house.”
“so…what he told me at the house wasn’t true… I knew it!” I shouted.
“what did he tell you?” my mom asked.
“he made it look like you were stealing money from him…”

I stood shaking my head at the thought of my dad’s lie.

“how are you mom?” I heard jaejoong ask
“im doing fine…thank you.”
“you had _____ really scared.” He told her.
“im sorry… I should have told you that I was gonna stop by there after I met with my friend… but I didn’t know that I was gonna end up there either.”
“omma…next time your gonna go get something, you have to tell me so I can go with you. So I know that nothing will happen to you.
“im sorry honey…”
“just… don’t let it happen again next time okay?...” I said as I hugged her. “ah!... omma… I found a job by the way.”
“oh really? Where?”
“ its at a restaurant/karaoke bar called “Soul” they just recently opened.”
“that’s great news honey…”
“ah… I talked to the doctor earlier… he said that you will be able to go home tonight after the nurses come and give you medicine before leaving.” I told her.
“that’s a relief… I thought I was going to have to sleep on this hospital bed all night.” Mom smiled.
“…uh… excuse me…how are we all getting home?....” jaejoong asked suddenly. “my car only fits two people remember?...”
“oh shoot…that’s right…um… I guess ill just take a taxi and follow you guys while you and my mom are in your car.”
“I don’t like that idea honey…its late and I don’t feel comfortable with you in a taxi by yourself.”
“its fine mom… im a big girl. I can take care of myself.”
“_____... listen to your mother. I know how im feeling and im not comfortable with that idea. Plus that’s 45 minutes in a taxi by yourself to get to jaejoong’s house from the city.”
“that’s right…”jaejoong said.
“then what are we suppose to do?” I asked as the nurse came in with medicine.

My mom took the medicine and the nurse exited the room while we were helping mom out of the hospital building. We walked to the car and my mom had a huge grin on her face.

“omma…why are you smiling like that?....its sorta creepy…” I told her.
“I have a great idea… why don’t you sit on jaejoongs lap while he drives?” my mom suggested.
“what?! That’s crazy! How the heck is he suppose to do that?! We would die before even reaching his house if he drove like that!...seriously… ill just take a cab.”
“no! I don’t want you too! I don’t like the idea I told you!” my mom protested.
“I don’t mind… im a great driver. I never get distracted by anything.” Jaejoong said while smiling.
“im not doing it. Id rather sit on the roof then sit on his lap while hes driving. That has the word “death” written all over it!”

A few minutes of arguing and debating… I ended up sitting on his lap while he drove on and my mom in the passenger side.

“honey… why are your arms so awkwardly positioned on your lap?”
“what are you talking about? They are just resting on my lap… how is it awkward?”
“wrap your arms around jaejoong’s neck until we reach home” my mom strictly told me.
“what?! Whats wrong with me sitting like this?!”
“it doesn’t look safe with you sitting like that. Now wrap your arm around his neck”
“safe?...omma, have you noticed how were going home right now?...three people in a two seater car”
“yah…since when did you start talking back to your omma? Huh? Do it!”
“aaaah…. Ommaaaa” I whined.

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me so I slowly started moving my arms and wrapped them around his neck while he was driving and smiling.

“enjoy this while it lasts” I whispered in his ear.
“well, it is a 45 minute drive and the speed limit is 40…I will enjoy it immensely.” He whispered back.

________________________________________________________

this isnt as long as i was hoping it would be sooooo
ill update later today or tomorrow. 
thanks for reading. good night! <3