Anger + Questions= Truth

Take Me Away

 

After I left the classroom, I couldn’t help but think of why they are calling me into the principals office. Its not like ive ever done anything wrong…except be late once or twice. Okay…fine… it was really 25 times. But hey, who’s keeping count of my attendance anyway right? I was on my way to the principal’s office, when I felt a pair of arms grab my arm and drag me into an empty classroom and locked the door.

“oh god… please don’t hurt me!” I begged still with his hands on my arms.
“why would I hurt you?” I heard a voice say.

When I turned around, it was only Jaejoong.

“yah! Ohh…. You almost gave me a heart attack” I said with one of my hand on my chest staring at him.
“your just asking for it all the time now aren’t you?” he smiled walking closer to me.
“wait! Stop!” I said with both my arms stretched out in front of me stopping him. “im sorry!” I said apologizing.

With my hands on his chest, he looked at me smiling. Realizing where my hands were, I quickly took them away.

“sorry!” I said clearing my throat moving further away from him. “why did you drag me in here?” I finally asked.
“I wanted to talk to you about something.” He said hesitantly.
“look… not to be mean or anything but I don’t have time to talk to you right now. I have to go to the principal’s office.” I said looking for a way around him to get to the door.

With that same smiling face, he just…looked at me.

“I gotta go…now…” I said itching for the door slowly as he starts chuckling.
“what?” I asked.
“no one wants to see you.” He said calmly.
“what do you mean by that?”
“I mean… the principal didn’t really call for you. It was just an excuse to get you out of class.” he laughed.
“what?! Why in the heck would you get me out of class? Now im gonna miss everything.” I said shaking my head.
“it’s the same thing every year! Ill help you with it”
“how would you know?” I asked.
“sir? did she arrive here yet?” a voice said coming from another door.

I looked over and saw minwoo.

“oh! minwoo-sshi!” I said out of surprise while pointing at him. “are you a student here?” I asked confused.
“pabo!” Jaejoong yelled out at me. “the way he is dressed! you think he is a student?!”

I did a double take a minwoo and he was wearing dress pants, a white long sleeve shirt, glasses and a tie.

“well then… what is he doing here?” I asked.

Jaejoong sighed and shook his head.

“do you not pay attention to your school history at all?” Jaejoong asked back starting to get annoyed of me.
“please allow me to explain” minwoo said with a bow before walking over to jaejoongs side. “may i?” he asked Jaejoong.
“sure” Jaejoong replied to him.
“ms. _______...i am not in fact a student, I am your school dean.” He said looking sincerely at me.
“HUH???” I cried shocked.
“I cant believe you didn’t know your own schools principal!” Jaejoong said shaking his head at me.
“theres a lot of things I don’t know okay!?” I said to Jaejoong.
“please calm down, theres no reason to get loud with each other. Ms. ______, please excuse my masters behavior, its just that hes a little frustrated and is pressed for time right now.”
“pressed for time as in…running out of time?” I said confusingly.
“yes… there is something that must be done before times runs out and we’ll be stuck like this forever…” minwoo kindly explained.
“hooooold up!” I yelled letting out some steam.

With all this going on, I just had to release everything that I kept inside in a loud manner.

“ever since the day of our accident with my dad that day and after I met Jaejoong, there has been a bunch of… please excuse my French but…! that has been stuck in my mind ever since then!” I yelled.
“hey!” Jaejoong yelled at me.
“shut up! Let me finish!” I yelled back. “As I was saying, there has been so much that has been bugging my heart and my mind and I think im going a little bit crazy!” I said starting to pace around.
“Since I stepped foot in your house, your maids are calling me mistress! You, Jaejoong, sat me down asking me for help! Which you never explained!” I said continuing.
“that’s what I wanted to explain-” Jaejoong started again.
“hold on! Im not done!” I snapped at him again. “ oh! and you keeping asking me to accept your love at the weirdest time and then at times your serious but than other times your nice! Your confusing the out of me with whatever it was you were doing to me those last few days! But what was even stranger is the time at the hospital! You told me that you love me and you said that ive known you for 100 years! No! I haven’t known you for 100 years! Like I told you! I was born in ’88!” I continued to yell.
“Ms. _____! Please! Let me explain! If you keep going on like this your relationship with my master will be ruined!” minwoo cried.
“what relationship?!” I shouted going crazy.
“you and my master have been together for ages!” minwoo exclaimed.
“no! we haven’t! I just met him a few days ago!”
“no! young mistress! Please believe me when I say that you and my master have been married before!” minwoo continued.
“what?! First a relationship and now marriage?! Honestly! What do you guys want from me?!!” I shouted running out of breath.
“I WANT YOU!” Jaejoong yelled slamming a fist on the desk finally saying something in the midst of all this.

______________________________

okay... so i realized for me... this story isnt making any sense. lol
is anyone else confused or are we all good? hahah please let me know.
and yes, i finally updated. lol it always takes a while before updating this one right?
well its cause im having too much fun with my other story "conceited with love" lol
Check out that story okay? lol please and thank you!