All Alone

Take Me Away

 

The night passed and morning soon arrived. I yawned and stretched before sitting up and looked around, forgetting that I slept over at jaejoong’s last night and didn’t even bother going home. As I was looking around, it finally hit me that jaejoong was gone.

“jaejoong?” I said getting up to look around. “where did he go?” I thought walking around the empty house. “im getting creeped out here, if your hiding please come out!”

But no luck. The house was completely empty and silent. Even the maids and butlers are gone. I then walked back to his room and roughly sat down on the bed wondering what I should do. When I looked over to his side of the bed to his night stand, I saw a little piece of paper standing up like a tent with my name on it.

To: ________
im sorry I left you so early this morning
but there is something extremely important
that I had to do. I will see you later tonight though.
be sure to have your schedule free.
PS: if your planning to go somewhere today,
I left the keys to the car for you that can be found
by the front door on your way out.

Love, jaejoong

“… my schedule is always free… I never had a schedule to begin with except school” I said to myself.

I put the note aside and grabbed my phone and called up bora and lin but they both didn’t answer their phone. I gave up on calling them so I thought I’d get ready and go to their house to find them. So I hopped into the shower and changed out of my pj’s then got dressed. By the time I was done, it was already noon. I walked down the stairs and spotted the keys laid out on the table next to the door and grabbed then walking out the door but soon stopped when I saw the monster in front of me.

“whooooaaa…. What the hell is this???” I questioned with my mouth hung open.

photo 2012-lexus-fla-black_zps554cbed0.jpg

I looked at the key and pressed the unlock button to see if that was the car he left me and… it was definitely it when I heard the car beep and unlock.

“… this crazy…” I whispered walking down the stoop. “I must be dreaming… this car is like half a million dollars!!”

My mouth stayed opened as I just stood there and stared at it for a good 30 minutes.

“no… no no no!” I said knocking sense back into myself. “I cant be seen driving in this… everyone knows im dirt poor…” I said thoughtfully before realizing that the city and my friend’s house was a 45 minute drive away. “crap…” I thought.

So I finally got in the car and started the fierce engine.

“whooooa…” I giggled like a car geek. “this is like sitting in a race car seat in the arcade” I said looking at the digital screens in front of me.

Once I figured out how to change gears and all that, I finally headed out. As I was driving, I had to admit, this car made me feel important. Like I was someone famous going to the mall to go on a shopping spree and living my life. I smiled pretty much the whole way to the city feeling awesome. But then also along the way, I got hungry. Finally reaching the city, I stopped at a noodle shop to eat me some good ramen.

photo IMG_0542_zpsf59dc3d0.jpg

“delicious!” I smiled chopping away.

After my lonely meal, I paid for it and left. As I was walking out the door, I happened to run into my ex-father and… someone other than candy.

“wah…” I said softly walking passed them.
“what??” I then heard him say before I turned around.
“what what?” I asked.
“what are you ‘wah-ing’ about??”
“who is this??” the girl next to him asked.
“does it matter??...just know that he used to be my father.” I said turning away unlocking the car.
“w-where did you get that from??”
“don’t worry about it!... besides I don’t have to tell you anything. You said that you didn’t want to have anything to do with me and mom anymore!”
“wait a minute! Im talking to you!”
“… don’t care!” I sang getting into the car and starting the engine.

I drove away and I could see him stare a hole in the car from my rear view mirror.

“… what a loser… guess he’ll never learn…” I said shaking my head.

My first stop was bora’s house but sadly, when I got there no one answered the door. So next stop was lin’s place.

“sorry dear, lin’s not home…” her mom said answering the door.
“ohh really?... do you know where she might have gone?...”
“no clue” she shrugged.
“ohh… okay. Thank you anyway…goodbye” I bowed before turning away. “where the hell did everyone goooo?” I pouted walking back to the car.

I eventually gave up and went back to my apartment hoping to find mom there but she wasn’t.

“it’s a Sunday today… she has no work… so where did she go?” I wondered before sitting down on the couch.

I the tv and sat watching romantic drama series for hours by myself when I realized… I was by myself the whole day. And it felt weird that jaejoong wasn’t around. And my two best friends in the world are nowhere to be found.

“im just a lonesome dove today…” I pouted lying down hugging the couch cushion. “im so lonely!” I cried into the pillow. Eventually I fell asleep with the tv on when my phone rang.

“h-hello?...” I said sleepily.
“Choi _______! Your not sleeping right now are you?? how can a lady sleep during this time??”
“ahhhh!... omma!~… I guess im not a lady then!”
“aigooo… this daughter of mine… how are you ever going to get married being like this?”
“… then I wont get married… but omma… where are you? you have no work today…”
“me?... ohhh, I’m out with some friends doing something…”
“ohh. When are you coming back home?”
“im not sure… it could be an all nighter again…”
“again?... you didn’t come home last night?” I asked.
“no… I actually stayed here to help finish this project… whoa whoa hold up just a minute!... I believe im the mother and ill be the one asking questions here!... choi ______! You didn’t come home last night either did you??”
“uh…” I stalled from the sudden turnaround. “of course I did…”
“yeah right… you little liar… I know for a fact you didn’t go home last night… were you out with… a boyfriend?”
“uh… omma…. Your breaking up… im losing signal!” I said faking a signal loss then immediate hung up.

After that call ended, I got a call from jaejoong.

“hello?” I answered.
“hey” he said sweetly. “what cha doing?”
“being bored… and lazy”
“wanna meet up somewhere for dinner with me?” he asked as I jumped for that opportunity quickly.
“yes! I would love to go to dinner!” I smiled waking up fully.
“great! Ill meet you at restaurant ‘Red Chair’ then okay?”
“ohhh okay! See ya!” I said hanging up.

Finally! Another human being I can hang out with. I looked up for directions to the restaurant and valet took my car as I was walking in.

“whooooaa….” I whispered to myself. “high class place…”

The color theme for the entire restaurant was black and red. The tables were black and the seats were red, hence the restaurant name ‘Red Chair’. Another thing I noticed was the restaurant was empty and I was jaejoong sitting in the middle of the restaurant.

“hey?...” I said oddly. “how come we’re the only ones here?”
“… oh… uhm… I booked this place for the two of us for the rest of the night”
“…why?... we could have just gone to like a food stand or something… muuuch cheaper!”
“as long as im with you, price doesn’t matter…” he smiled. “…so, how did you like the car?” he asked pulling out my seat.
“it… drives like a dream.. literally!” I giggled.
“glad you like it… cause its yours”
“…what??...”
“mmm...” he nodded. “its yours…”
“your kidding right?”
“…no.” he said with a straight face. “look at the key”

I took the key out of my pocket and looked at the back. Engraved in it was my name.

“why?...” I asked feeling confused.
“you don’t have any other kind of transportation” he answered.
“… a person like me can’t keep a car like this… its yours” I said placing the key in front of him.
“no… please accept it. Consider it an early graduation present from me and minwoo” he said handing it back.
“no-“ I started.
“if you don’t accept it, I will take it as an insult.”
“… what the hell?...” I pouted. “that’s not fair. How will it be an insult if I don’t accept a half a million dollar car?”
“then… take it as a token of my love?”
“love?...” I reiterated.
“… ________, these past few weeks have been driving me crazy… and I think its about time for you to know the truth about what im thinking…” he said looking into my eyes.
“… okay?...”
“I want to know… how you feel towards me? ive been trying so hard to get you to confess your feelings and its you whose being unfair to me because I feel like im in a one sided relationship…”

I stared at him with a confused look but then just started to lightly laugh.

“whats so funny?”
“… can I let you know what I have been thinking these past few weeks too?” I asked as he nodded. “… well to start off, my heart and mind are going in two different directions. My heart wants me to love but my mind is telling me to run away…”
“... hasn’t anyone ever told you to follow your heart?”
“of course… but sometimes my heart could be wrong. Love is a trick that the heart and mind play”
“I can assure you that my love towards you is as real as the moon in the night sky… after all it took me a little over 100 years to look for you…” he smirked. “so… if I waited that long, im sure I can wait a little longer for you to love me” he said looking down towards his hands.
“…wait a minute…you didn’t let me finish…” I said as he looked up. “even though my heart and mind are confused, just know that there is a part of me that likes you… a lot oppa…” I lightly smiled as he smiled back.
“I like you a lot too” jaejoong said feeling happy.
______________________________

thats it for today guys... i think next chapter will be the last one though.
not to sure but most likely. buuuut thanks for reading!