Me?

Take Me Away

 

We took a cab out to where he lived and it was really far away because it was away from the city and lively area. It took about 45 minutes before reaching his house. As he was giving directions to the taxi driver, we drove up to a gigantic mansion. (remember this is at night ok? Lol)

Photobucket

My mouth dropped open as the cab stopped in front of the place.

“omma…” I whispered.

“wahh…honey…I think I chose you a winner.” She whispered back.

We then heard a chuckle from jaejoong from the front seat.

“everything okay back there?” he asked.
“everything is just great!” my mom answered opening the door.

I ran to the trunk and took out the wheelchair, while jaejoong was helping my mom out of the car. She sat down and he paid for the cab fee.

“this is where you live?” I asked shocked.
“yea…” he said looking at his house.
“with your parents?”
“no… I live here by myself. My parents passed away alooooong time ago. I inherited everything the owned because im an only child.”
“im sorry to hear that sweetie” my mom said comforting him.
“thanks mrs. Choi.”
“call me mom” she said smiling at him.

I didn’t mind when my mom told him to call her mom. Inside my heart, I felt bad and sorry for him. No parents to care for him, no one to tell you whats right or whats wrong.

“lets go inside shall we?”

We walked towards the door then stopped to help my mom get up the steps that lead to the door. He took out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

“welcome home young master” the maids said and bowed.
“thank you” he kindly answered and gave them his jacket and keys.
“nice to see you again young mistress.” They said bowing to me.
“yah…” jaejoong said then shooing them away with his hand.

They bowed to him then us before leaving the room.


“again?” I said looking at him.
“i-i-it’s nothing, they probably have mistaken you for another person.” He said forcefully smiling.

My eyes wondered around the room then back at him. The atmosphere was dark and gloomy as we sat down in the living room couch. The maids bought in water and snacks while we looked at each other.

“your place is fantastic. How do you manage to run this big place?”
“ I believe I can answer that for you.” A voice said coming from behind door. “hello, im noh min woo. Im the caretaker, personal assistant, and head security to the kim household.” He said walking up to me and bowed.
“wooow…” I said quietly.
“im choi _____ and this is my mother, choi Yoo Mi.”
“nice to meet you, the choi family.” He said bowing again then facing jaejoong.
“excuse me sir, may I have a word with you for a moment?”
“of course” jaejoong said getting up and following him. “please make yourselves comfortable” he said turning around then continued to follow min woo-sshi.

“omma… did we make the right choice by coming here?...”

Jaejoongs POV

“what is it?”
“sir…I have terrible news… joon is in town.”
“joon??”
“yes sir…”
“where was his location?”
“it was near the park im afraid…”
“the park?! That is ridiculous! We were just there! What is he doing here??”
“he……is after what you are after sir.”
“______?...that is impossible…”
“its quite possible. If I remember correctly, joon was after her back then too.”
“then… we must provide extra security for them.” I ordered.
“ill get right on that sir…”

I turned around to go back to the living room but I was stopped by min woo.

“is she the one sir? is the one to help us?”
“im not sure for the moment.”

He gave me a slight bow before I walked out of the room.

End of pov

My mom and I sat quietly waiting for jaejoong. When he finally walked into the room, I was sorta happy to see him. It was like my heart missed him. I smiled lightly and looked away feeling embarrassed. When I looked back at him, he smiled at me.

“so mrs. Choi, you must be really tired and your feet must be aching. Yuri!” he called for one of the older maids.
“jaejoong-ah, please call me mom.” My mom said before the maid entering the room.
“yes sir?...”
“_____, mom… this is yuri, she is the head of the maids and butlers here. please…take mom to one of the guest rooms. Make sure, she has everything she needs and that she is comfortable.”
“yes sir..”

I got up to follow my mom but, he stopped me.

“wait… I’d like to talk to you if you don’t mind.”

I looked at my mom and my motioned for me to stay. I gave in and sat back down looking at him worried.

“its ok, your mom will be fine. Yuri, please take extra good care of mom.”
“yes sir” she said bowing then leaving the room.

After they left, he was staring at me and I was staring at him.

“____?...”
“yea?...”
“I dont want to beat around the bush, so id like to be straightforward with you if its ok…”
“uh… sure?...”
“alright…I wanna know… what… you think of me?”
“what do you mean?” I questioned.
“I mean how do you think of me?... do you like me?....”

I scrunched my face in confusion while looking at him.

“you mean… the person you are right now or… the person you are at school?” I asked.
“the person I am right now…”
“…..uh…well, right now… I do like you…”

His face instantly smiled when he heard what I said.

“for helping my mom…” I finished.

His smile vanished.

“ok… well then what about the person I am at school?” he asked.
“the person at school…I don’t like him.”
“why?” he said sounding interested.
“because the person you are at school is totally opposite from the guy sitting in front of me. You have never once spoke to me, but why now?...”
“That’s another thing that I wanted to talk about with you…”
“……”I waited.
“at school… im afraid to talk to you…I didn’t want to scared you away or give you an impression that im arrogant or anything like that because im rich.
“…okay…but now?”
“now…I need you to help me with something that I have been fighting against for a long time.”
“….which is?... oh my god… do you have…cancer or something?”
“no… its something different and I need only you to help me…”
“me?...”I said confused.
“yes… its-“ he started.
“excuse me… sorry to interrupt but young mistress… your mother is requesting your presence.” Yuri said standing by the entry way to the living room.
“oh… uh… could you tell her ill be there in just a second? Im still sorta busy…” I told her.
“no, its ok… go ahead, Ill tell you another time. Your mother is wanting to see you.” Jaejoong said.
“….. ok…”

I got up leaving jaejoong sitting there while I followed Yuri to the room my mom is staying in.

Jaejoong POV

“ugh! why is it so difficult to talk to you?!” I thought to myself.

After calming down, I sat in the living room thinking how I should tell her. I sighed and then got up to go to my room. When I reached my room, I opened the door and walked inside. I a lamp on the night stand and laid down in my bed. I turned to face the night stand and grabbed a picture off of it.

“how do I tell you that…you and I use to be married?....”