Work/ school work

Take Me Away

 

I walked into the office and took a seat in front of his desk as I was told.

“miss you, I see you’re a bit early” he smiled.
“neh, I figured it was the first day so I didn’t want to be late” I lightly chuckled.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

            “yes? Come in” the owner yelled at the door.

The door swung open and coming in was,

            “hello! Im park seung hyun” he bowed.

I sat in the chair speechless and watched him as he took a seat next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“im glad that you are both here and we are grateful to have you guys work with us” the owner smiled.

The owner briefed us on our jobs then showed us around. He told us how things work and how to handle things before letting us actually do it ourselves. We met with other workers and coincidentally, me and seung hyun were paired together. One pair is assigned 5 rooms to take orders and clean after the customers have gone for the next customers coming in. The owner left us to return back to his office and we were finally put to work. Me and Seung Hyun walked into the rooms and introduced ourselves and took their orders then taking it back to the kitchen so they can prepare the food.

It was really fast paced and nerve wrecking. Throughout the night, I barely got to talk to seung hyun except for when we were taking the food to the customers and during our little breaks but that’s about it. When our shift was finally over, I clocked out and walked out forgetting about him. Breathing in the cool night air was really refreshing after smelling cigarettes, alcohol, and food all night. I waited for jaejoong but he was nowhere in sight.

“aigoo…” I sighed looking around for jaejoongs car. “why isn’t he here yet?...” I said to myself.
“hey! you !” seung hyun shouted walking my way.
“hey…” I smiled lightly.
“I didn’t know that you work here?”
“yea, I just started today.”
“oh really? Me too!...what are you doing sitting on the curb? Arent you gonna go home?” he asked.
“… I really want too but my ride isn’t here…” I pouted swirling my finger on the ground.
“oh… well then how about I give you a ride?”
“… I don’t know...” I said unsure.

Jaejoong could either be on the way here or totally forgot about me which I don’t think would happen because he was pretty spot on when he was taking me to work.

“come on!” he said reaching down grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
“I don’t know…” I said when I stood on my feet. “he could be on his way here…”
“he?...your boyfriend?”
“mmm? Boyfriend?...oh no no no! hes not my boyfriend…hes just someone im living with.” I said trying to clarify.
“…what?... hes not your boyfriend? But you live with him?...” he asked confused.
“… its complicated…” I sighed.
“no need to explain.” He smiled sweetly. “let me just take you home. Where does he live?”
“… uh…” I said thinking about jaejoong.
“come on!” he said dragging me to his car. “just get in a tell me the directions then.” He said opening the door for me and lightly pushing me in.

I gave in and just sat in his car and told him the directions to jaejoongs house. When we got there, he didn’t seem to surprise about the gigantic mansion that was in front of his eyes. He didn’t ask or mention anything about it.

            “thanks for the ride!” I said getting out.
            “no problem! see you later!” he said before driving off.

I watched him drive away before walking to the front door. Right when I was gonna ring the doorbell, the door swung open.

            “hello miss you!” minwoo greeted politely.
            “hi minwoo-sshi” I said awkwardly knowing that hes the school dean.
            “you look exhausted.” He said closing the door as I walked in. “care for anything?”
            “umm… ill just go get it myself” I said walking  to the kitchen before he stopped me.
            “please allow me. what is it that you need?”
            “don’t worry about it” I smiled. “I got it” I said walking to the kitchen again with minwoo following me.

I headed for the fridge and just when my hand almost touched the handle, a voice interrupted me.

            “hey! How did you get home??” jaejoong shouted walking in.
            “a friend” I said opening the fridge.
            “which friend??”
            “this guy” I said grabbing a bottled water.
            “a guy?? I didn’t know you had a guy friend? The only friends you have is lin and bora”
            “what?!” I said choking on the water. “how in the hell did you know that?”
            “I know everything. Ive had an eye on you ever since I found you again”
            “figured…” I said.
            “but don’t change the subject. How did you get home?? Tell me more about this guy
            “why does it matter how I got home? Just as long as im home right?”
            “answer the question please?” he said getting impatient with me.
            “fine… the new student park seung hyun dropped me off. Happy?”
            “new student?...there was a new student?” jaejoong asked directing the question to minwoo.
            “…not that I recall sir, no…” minwoo answered.
            “don’t be silly!” I giggled. “im sure theres a new student! He told me that the school dean told him to come find me so that I would show him around school”
            “minwoo?...” jaejoong questioned.
            “… I assure you sir that we had no new students today and I did not tell anyone to find miss you           !” minwoo exclaimed.

            “weird…” I exhaled. “are you sure?...” I said getting chills up my spine.
            “what did he look like?” jaejoong asked.
            “… well, he has black hair, glasses, dresses casually, a killer jawline” I explained.
            “spare me those details please?” jaejoong said not wanting to hear those words coming out from his ‘wifes’ mouth.
            “sorry… um… he had brown eyes and hes almost as tall as you…why?” I said pointing to jaejoong.
            “Nothing” jaejoong shook his head.
            “…oookay?... then im gonna go upstairs. But first… why didn’t you come pick me up then if you were so concerned?
            “I would have went to get you but you never told me what time you got off!”
            “oh…” I said softly. “…well then… im going upstairs then. I got homework.” I said walking out.

Jaejoongs pov

Right after you I looked at minwoo and minwoo looked at me back.

            “black hair?... glasses?...brown eyes?...you don’t possibly think that… its joon do you?...” i said with caution.
            “… it’s a little too risky for master joon to do this himself don’t you think sir?...”

I nodded my head and knew that minwoo was right. Joon would never come out this easily… at least not yet…

End of pov

Inside the room, I sat at the table with a little lamp pointing at the papers in front of me.

            “what the hellllll?...” I whined quietly to myself. “I wasn’t even in class for this! How am I supposed to know??”

I stared at the paper and read the questions over and over again.

            “and I cant even call lin because its way too late to be up right now…” I pouted. “damn it!” I cried softly hitting the table lightly.

            “ah!” I said lightly before grabbing my stuff and leaving the room.
            “jaejoongs a night walker! He should be up!” I thought laughing to myself.

I left the room and headed on over to jaejoongs door and knocked.

            “jaejoong!?” I whispered loudly.
            “come in!” he shouted.

I opened the door and walked in with a few books and my binder in my arms.

            “ohhh…nice bedroom…” I said looking around.
            “what are you doing in here so late?” he asked sitting on his bed.
            “I was doing my homework and-“ I said when something caught my eye.
            “and what?...”
            “…why do you … keep a picture of me… next to your bed?...” I asked leaning in to get a closer look.
            “don’t be stupid… its not you that’s my wife…” he said sounding sad.
            “looks EXACTLY like me…” I thought.

To keep him from getting any more depressed, I told him what I was doing in his room.

            “so you came in here to ask me for help? On your school work?”
            “yeah… you said that you would help for taking me out of class!”
            “... okay… what don’t you understand?” he asked walking over to the table.
            “everything…” I said releasing everything in my arms on the table.

We sat down and looked through the books and read the required chapters to answer the questions in essay form. As I was writing, I kept yawning and my eyes kept closing.

Authors pov

            “okay… it says right here that-“ jaejoong started.

He looked over to her and saw her with her head resting on her arms on the table.

            “yah…” he said nudging her softly. “are you really sleeping?... already??...” he whispered.      “it was a long and tiring day for you… take a rest my princess…” he said before taking the pen out of her hand and the paper from underneath her arm.

He then got up on his feet and carefully carried her up from the chair and brought her over to his bed and gently laid her down.

            “… I have a confession…the picture next to my bed really is you…” he said letting out a small smile looking at the picture then back at her.

He then carefully placed the covers over her and walked back to the table to finish the rest of her school work.  

_____________________

i was really meaning to update this but never got a chance too. 
hopefully you enjoyed this update. 
thanks for reading! sorry for updating sooo freaken late! lol
and i hope to update more