A Taste of the Dark Side

Take Me Away

 

As I was gaining consciousness, I could hear jaejoongs voice in the background calling my name.

“_______!...._______!”
“calling for this weak human is useless cousin!” joon snapped at jaejoong grabbing him by his hair. “look at her lying there like she’s dead. Humans are nothing but food to us!... come to think of it… your just using her arent you??...what is she really to you? besides a late wife” joon said harshly letting go and walking over to her.

Joon’s finger traced up her arm and his hand caressed her pale face.

“you know hyung… _______ was beautiful then and she’s beautiful now.” He smirked. “maybe in this lifetime, I can finally make her mine.”
“don’t touch my wife!” jaejoong cried out as my eyes began to flicker open.
“jaejoong-sshi…” I said softly.
“your awake…” joon evilly smiled at her. “______-sshi…” joon started out. “you don’t know how long I have been looking for you…” he said walking around with that same silver dagger in hand. “its been centuries since I have last seen you… but now that I have you tied and lying in front of me, I will not let this opportunity go to waste” he finished holding the dagger up to her neck.
“wait a minute!” I nervously shouted out. “… h-how about instead of killing me… make me your queen instead?..." I tried to reason.
“a queen?” joon sarcastically repeated back.
“________! What are you doing???!” jaejoong interrupted.
“yes… a queen…” I said ignoring jaejoong. “… instead of killing me off, how about we try and make your empire bigger?”
“bigger?” joon said thoughtfully.
“yes!...we can create a whole new world, with you as king and I as your queen…you liked me too didn’t you, back then?” I said straight forwardly. “…jaejoong’s too bossy and pushy and his little temper tantrums never attracted me anyway. i just put up with it because I didn’t know any better…”
“how do I know your not lying?” joon said coming closer to me.
“I don’t and cant lie to save my life… what I am telling you right now is simply the truth…” I said as he stared into my eyes.

A moment of silence found its self into the room and joon just suddenly smirked.

“the sincerity in your tone and in your heart is telling me that what you just said is true…let’s say I do make you my queen… how will you please me for making me find you after all these centuries?”
“anyway you like… my king…” I answered as he smirked.
“… exactly what I want to hear…” he nodded.
“_________!! What the hell are you doing??” jaejoong cried again. “oh no!... her pure heart has been changed!

Authors pov

Jaejoong watched as joon untied her from the table and helped her up off the table. Joon held her hand and she held his. They looked at each other before looking over to jaejoong’s way.

“______! Please! Come back to your senses! This isn’t you!” jaejoong shouted at her.
“nothing you can say or do will change her mind hyung… she is now under my charm”
“don’t call me like you know me!” _______ said coldly.
“what shall we do with him?” joon questioned ________.
“leave him here to rot, I don’t care. Jerks like him don’t deserve to live.” She answered him.
“I like your style” joon smiled with approval. “but just leaving him here is way too easy of a death. I want something that will inflict so much pain that he cant bare so he would want to kill himself!”
“cut out his heart?... torture?...fire?” _____ suggested.
“or… we can do all of them” he said smuggingly.

_______ walked up close to jaejoong and evilly smirked before gently placed her hand on his icy cold cheeks when a spark quickly ran down her arm and through her heart having these sudden flash backs.

“_______?...” jaejoong stared closely. “shes doing it again!” he pointed out.
“young mistress??...” minwoo cried shaking her shoulders.
“im just kidding” she smiled after blinking.
“god! Joking around again??!” jaejoong questioned angrily when professor song cleared his throat causing jaejoong to look at him. “… I mean… stop messing around. This is very serious for us…” he said calmly this time. “what the heck?...” she thought. “why is he being so nice?”

“put me down!” she said slapping his shoulders. Ignoring what she said, he took her inside and up to his bedroom and locked her in there. “what the hell are you doing??!!” she yelled banging on the door. “let me out!” she cried intensely jiggling the handle.

He was leaning in to kiss me again when I quickly got out of the car and slammed the door.

“what are you doing?!” I shouted.
“your punishment” he smiled when he got out of the car.
“my punishment-?” I said confused then thought back to our “date” from before.

There was a silence between me and jaejoong. So I was staring off into the sunset, jaejoongs face came to view and he kissed me lightly and back away. I covered my mouth with one hand and looked at him.

“what was that for?” I asked him as my heart beat loudly.
“…it seemed like you needed…love…” he said looking at the sunset.
“I do have love…from my mom. The love she provides for me can fill me up for weeks…” I said turning away.
“can I also… provide you love?...” jaejoong asked.

 

“something the matter my queen?” joon asked from behind.
“…no… nothing…” she answered calmly returning back to his side.
“excuse me?” hyun joong interrupted walking into the room.
“glad you can make it hyunjoong-ah… meet your new queen” joon said introducing her to him.
“it will be my honor to work for you my queen…” hyunjoong said bowing to her. “… I can taken care of his minions sir. they will no longer be a bother to us”
“good job hyunjoong-ah. I knew I can count on you.” his master acknowledged. “now it is time to take care of one more…”
“actually my king… I was wondering if I will be able to do the honors?” ______ asked holding onto joons arms then looked at the dagger.
“I wouldn’t want you to get your hands dirty… after all you are still human. You are not powerful enough to kill him…”
“… can I at least try?... who knows? My strength will probably surprise you…”
“your are surprising me every second right now… fine. Let’s see what you can do…” he said handing over the dagger to her.

She stared at the object in her hand and looked over to jaejoong and lightly smiled. She walked a foot over to jaejoong but stopped.

“whats wrong?” joon asked coming next to her. “cant do it?”
“no… I can do it…” she said looking down to her hands. “yaaaahhh!” she cried quickly turning and stabbing joon in his chest.
“you little !” joon cried trying to push her off as she was using all her strength to push in the dagger.

“YOU!” joon shouted then pushed her body sending her flying across the room, hitting her body on the concrete wall. “HYUN JOONG GRAB HER AND BRING HER TO ME!” joon commanded.

Doing what he was told, he grab ______ and picked her off the ground.

“its gonna take a hell of a lot more to kill me!” he said pulling out the bloody knife. “… you tried to kill me… now its time for you to just die!” he said stabbing her in the stomach.
“aaahhh!...” she groaned as she fell to the floor.
“________!!!!!!” jaejoong shouted in horror.

With his anger building up, jaejoong’s muscles tighten trying to break free from the chains keeping him from _______. The fire in his eyes burned and looked at joon who was grinning with victory. With one last scream, he managed to break himself loose and got his hands on his cousin. Struggling to get the knife of his hands, joon accidently dropped it and it slid over to hyun joong’s feet.

“hyun joong- ah! Hurry!! Kill him!” he commanded as jaejoong was beating him up.

Hyunjoong hesitated for a while looking at _______, who was bleeding on the floor and picked up the dagger.

“hurry!!!” joon shouted. “kill him!”

Hyunjoong headed over to the two and stabbed only one of them in the heart.

“h-hyun j-joong-ah…” joon groaned falling on his knees as minwoo and the professor came barging in.

“young mistress!” minwoo shouted running over to _______. “professor! Quickly!” minwoo said calling him over.
“she’s been stabbed.” Hyunjoong informed.

“y-you…” joon said softly  before jaejoong broke his neck completely turning it around.
“you did it hyunjoong-ah, I knew you would come through…” the professor nodded.
“we have to quickly get her to the hospital!” jaejoong panicked picking up and carrying her.
“shes lost a lot of blood already! We have to get there quickly!” the professor rushed.
“boss! What about joon?” minwoo asked before they walked out.
“take him away and burn him” jaejoong sternly ordered and left with the professor carrying _______.

End of pov

im so proud of you _______...”  a voice echoed in my head. “you saved him. You saved everyone”

The voice seemed familiar. Like ive heard it somewhere before.

proud?... what did I do?” I asked that mysterious voice.
you set him free” it answered. “thank you…now my soul can rest in peace. Thank you ______....Thank you so much…” her sweet voice echoed.
wait!” I shouted after it. “who are you? and why are you thanking me??....wait!” I shouted.
“________!! _______! Yah! Whats wrong??” lin said shaking me as I opened my eyes to see that im in a big white room.
“….where am I?” I said looking around when I felt a pain in my stomach. “ahhh!” I winced. “what the hell??... what happened?” I asked.
“you don’t remember??” bora asked as I shook my head.
“someone tried to rob you on the way back from school. They even threatened you with a knife but you didn’t have money to give him so he… stabbed you and left you on the streets… at least that’s what the by standers said.”
“by standers?” I repeated.
“yeah!... they were the ones that bought you to the hospital” lin said holding my hand.
“you had us worried chingu-yah…”bora sadly pouted.
“im sorry…” I apologized. “… where’s jaejoong?”
“who?” they both said.
“jaejoong…he’s a tall pale looking guy. Always dressed in black and red.” I described as they both looked at each other confusingly.
“who are you talking about?” lin asked.
“jaejoong!” I said again when a knock came to the door.
“come in!” bora shouted.
“_______!!! Honey!” mom cried running in. “are you okay?? Oh my baby!” she said hugging me while crying at the same time.
...where is jaejoong?...” I thought as mom was squeezing me to death.

___________________

“now honey…are you sure your gonna be okay by yourself?” mom asked as she stood by the front door.
“yes mom ill be fine…” I said lying in my bed.
“alright sweetie… ill see you when I get back home tonight” mom smiled and waved before leaving.

Its been two weeks since ive gotten out of the hospital and mom got to return back to work after her foot healed. Mom got a raised upon returning back to work for having worked there for 10 years so we finally found an apartment for us. I still continued school from home with my best friends delivering my homework and gathering notes for me and bringing it over. Since my “incident” my mind has always been set on wondering where jaejoong might be. Oddly, mom doesn’t even remember him. She couldn’t even remember why she was at jeju island with her friends. To make it seem like I wasn’t crazy, I just stopped mentioning his name to everyone and thought about him myself.

When I finally returned back to school a few weeks later, my professors happily greeted me as I walked into the class rooms. I looked around the classroom and thought I saw a familiar face.

“jaejoong-sshi?” I softly said to myself as my friends walked in from behind.
“hey ______!” lin and bora greeted.
“hey guys” I smiled looking at them but when I turned back to look, jaejoong wasn’t there anymore.
“you okay?” lin asked.
“seems like you’ve seen a ghost or something…” bora laughed.
“…maybe…” I said as they guided me to my seat. “I must be going crazy” I said sitting down.

As class was over and we were walking to our next class, in the crowd of students, I swear I saw jaejoong. But everytime, I look away for a split second and I look back, he’s gone.

“are you sure your okay?” lin asked.
“uhm… yeah… im fine…” I said as we proceeded towards our next class.
___________________

“aigoooo!”bora cried while stretching sitting at our table at lunch. “thank god school is almost done huh?” she then smiled.
“a few more weeks and we can finally graduate and leave this place” I added.
“that just means we have to study for exams…”lin said snacking on some chips.
“damn… forgot about those stupid exams…”bora complained. “study session then next week? At my place?” she suggested.
“sure” I nodded.
“count on it!” lin smiled as I sighed.
“im gonna get a drink guys… be right back. My throat is getting sorta dry” I said getting up.

I walked out of the cafeteria and headed towards the vending machines around the corner. I put money in and made my selection and waited for it to pop out. As soon as I got it, I opened the can and took a nice long drink.

“aaahhhh….” I exhaled after drinking it.
“excuse me?... are you choi _______?” a voice came from behind so I turned around. “the principal said to come and find you so you could give me a tour of the school.” He smiled as I dropped my can staring at him.
“hi….” I managed to say and smile from the sudden shock.
“nice to meet you… im kim jaejoong” he bowed.
“nice to meet you too” I said unable to take my eyes off him.  
“… uhm… the principal said that you would be nice enough to give me a tour and show me where my classes are… I hear around school, you are the principals favorite student.”
“oh yeah?... why is that?” I asked.
“people told me that you have been gone for the longest time and each time the principal made excuses for you” he answered as I nodded with tears coming up.
“….ja…jae…jaejoong-sshi!” I cried running towards him giving him a tight hug.
“…missed me?” he asked hugging me back.
“where have you been??” I questioned with tears falling looking at him. “… you know what?... it doesn’t matter…” I said shaking my head. “don’t ever leave me!...”
“I promise…” he said wiping my tears.   
________________________

aaahhh! its been a while!
i know its lame on how i wrote joons death. lol i just wanted to rush things
and thats all i came up with.
took me a while to type cause i was too busy staring at jaejoong's nake body xD
if you followed his twitter, my naughty boy took a picture of himself with just a towel on and another picture with him lying in bed!
oh! how he loves to tease us! (those pictures are now my phone's wallpaper lol i feel like a but thats okay!)
....anyway i hope you enjoyed the update and
hoping to finish this story up soon too!
thanks for reading! <3