Plans In Progress

Take Me Away

 

At the park across the street, we sat at the swings, rocking back and forth.

“… you know, your gonna get me in trouble for bringing me out here right?” I smiled slowly getting higher.
“its okay, its only for a while”
“mom is gonna kill me for not studying with finals around the corner.”
“I can help you!” he suggested.
“you can help me even more if you take the finals for me”
“wish I could so you wouldn’t have to worry about it…”
“jaejoong-sshi, I think you’ve become sweeter” I said going higher in the swings. “hey!... have you ever jumped off the swings??”
“don’t do it! your gonna hurt yourself!”
“don’t worry! Ive done it a million times!”
“you know… I have become sweeter but you are definitely becoming more dangerous and daring.”
“1!~…2!~….3!~” I counted and jumped. “aahhh! Jaejoong-sshi!”
“ugh!” he let out when I landed on him falling on the ground.
“ooowww!... what were you doing?? Your not supposed to stand where I’m landing” I suddenly laughed.
“I thought if I caught you, you would… fall in love with me…” he said as I snickered.
“your funny” I giggled trying to get up.
“wait…” he said holding my hand.
“yeah?...” I said looking into his enchanting eyes.
“…I love you” he softly smiled.
“mmm!” I grinned getting up walking away as he followed.
“wait a second” he said grabbing hold of my hand.
“CHOI ________!” we then heard mom’s voice.
“ohh …” i whispered turning around.
“CHOI ________! What are you doing out here late at night?? Are you looking to get ??”
“omma!~ im here with jaejoo-“ I said looking around. “whhyyy does this boy keep disappearing??” I thought looking around for him.
“why arent you in your room studying??” she said dragging me back to the apartment.
“omma!~” I whined.
________

Next day after  school, jaejoong stood by the gates of the school waiting for me.

“yah! You!” I said pointing at him. “where did you run off to last night??”
“come on! Lets go eat!” he said ignoring me pulling me along.
“whats the rush??”
“ive waited all day to eat with you!” he said shoving me in my car.
“wait! I cant go with you today! I have to go to bora’s house to study!”
“take a little break first… come on… please please pleeeease?” he begged cutely.
“…fine…” I said giving up.  

A few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant.

“the same place?” I asked.
“yeah… I don’t know any other place, why?”
“we might see that girl again”
“… well, we might not see her again” he reasoned. “let’s go!”

He got out of the car and came to open my door and led me inside. After we ordered and got our food, I was on the lookout for candy and of course, my ex-father.

“eat!” he said picking up a kimbap roll with his fingers and feeding it to me. “stop looking around, your looking kinda creepy…”
“omo!” we suddenly heard. “you guys are back! I was hoping you would be because there was something I wanted to ask you!”
“great… she’s here” I whispered to jaejoong.
“hey are you busy next weekend??” she asked holding on to jaejoong’s arm as he looked over to me.
“we’re VERY busy next weekend!” I said pulling him to me.
“I wasn’t talking to you! I was talking to…him” candy said eyeing him.
“yes, im busy” jaejoong answered her. “_______ has to take her final exams”
“so what about you, handsome??”
“I shall be with her on that day.”
“why?? Whats going on next weekend?” I asked.
“the wedding of course!”
“are you seriously gonna marry my dad? Can’t you go find some other old geezer to mess with besides this one??”
“why should i?... your dad is willing to give me everything and anything” she smugly answered.
“yeeeeah… im leaving”

I left some money on the table and stormed out like that last.

“the nerve of this girl! jincha!”
“______!” jajeoong called after me but I just continued to ignore him and walk away.
“this is your fault!” I said blaming him.
“wae? What did I do?”
“you bought me back here. Im gonna go to bora’s now. Maybe some studying will make me forget about it.” I said turning around to look at him. “… whats that?” I pointed.
“this?... her wedding invitation…”
“you accepted her wedding invitation!!??...wait a second… actually that might come in handy…” I then smirked. “you need a date for the wedding jaejoong-sshi?”
“date?...ahh, date… minwoo told me about that before…”
“speaking of minwoo… do you know where he disappeared too?”
“minwoo?... well, he’s still working as the school dean and opening his own shops around town.”
“ohhh…think he has time next weekend?”
“… what are you planning?”
“ill let you know after my study session at bora’s okay?”
“I have some where to be right now so ill drop you off and go.”
“of course… your allllllways going somewhere…running off and leaving me alone…oh well…” I sighed.
“sorry… I really do have somewhere to go”

After his not much explantion, he dropped me off in front of bora’s house and drove off into the distance.

“your late!” bora shouted as soon as she opened the door.
“sorry… I went to eat before I came here” I walked in.
“did you bring you chemistry book?” lin asked when she spotted.
“yeah, I got it…” I sulkily said taking it out from my backpack and handing it to her.
“whats wrong?”
“…nothing…” I pouted sitting on the ground.
“its not about your dad again is it?”
“well that’s part of it…”
“perhaps… you miss someone?” bora nudged me.
is that what it is?” I thought.

Jaejoong’s pov

“minwoo!” I shouted walking into his office at the school.
“yeah?” he said tuning around in his chair.
“yeah?” I repeated. “that’s how your talking to me now?”
“well… I don’t really work for you anymore thanks to ______”
“now your casually calling her name like that??”
“she said I could. Remember before?... in fact, she told me to call her oppa” minwoo happily smiled.
“oppa?...” I said thoughtfully. “she doesn’t even call  me that. Im still stuck at jaejoong-sshi…”
“have you confirmed your feelings for you yet?”
“I tried yesterday but all I got was an ‘mmm’”
“maybe you should try harder…”
“I am trying…anyway, theres something I want to ask you. what are you doing next weekend?”
“I have to prepare a speech for the students next weekend before they start their exams.”
“______ wants to know if your doing anything after that cause we got a wedding to go to after the exams… she’s planning to do something and wants to include you too”
“of course… anything for ________. I owe her everything for risking herself for us. So… how are your preparations going?”
“its going fine… with the help of the internet of course.”
“wonderful thing isn’t it?”
“very interesting century don’t you think?”
“yeah…” he nodded.
“however, I still need you after that wedding to help me. your coming right?”
“of course sir.”
“great…” I nodded thoughtfully. ”so much to do so little time”

__________________

you guuuyyyss~ did you read? something about HK reporters are listening to yunjae shippers
and saying that my jaejoong is gay??? and they are putting it out into the news and shizz man!
get real people!

How harsh and cruel can these fans be! leave my baby alone!! 
if i have to fight for him, i TOTALLY WOULD and WILL! *jk... i dont know how to fight but i will kick and bite you til you bleed lol*
but come on people... yunjae shippers take things way out of hand. (Some, not all), but to my jaejoong

To jaejoong from me: laugh at the things that you know arent true and silly. 
people will be saying to you... me... us...  until the day we die. The only thing we can do is be strong
and move on to be stronger in life... and i saaay forget them haterz cause they dont go whut you gotz! nah meen??

..*ahem!* sorry my gangster-ness came out for a secondd... please excuse me lol
but i shall stay and be by jaejoongs/jyj's side forever! <3 <3
real fan support! yay!