erted Vampire?

Take Me Away

 

We quickly followed minwoo back into the house and waited of him in the living room.

“Young mistress….” Professor said thoughtfully.
“neh?...” I said softly thinking about my friends.
“… how do you see that your friends are in trouble?” he asked suddenly.
“i… I don’t know…” I said shaking my head.
“could it be that you can…also see your future?” he asked as I shrugged.
“strange…” jaejoong uttered when minwoo walked in.
“I just called the security at school and theres seems to be no one on the roof or anywhere on the premises.” Minwoo announced.
“… then what the heck did I just see?” I hesitantly asked. “… can I at least call my friends to see if they are okay? And where they’re at?” I then asked as no one answered. “just one short call to see if there is nothing wrong and that’s it… please?? I don’t want them to be in danger because of me. I don’t want them to be a part of this…”
“… minwoo yah…” jaejoong spoke.
“yes sir?”

“please bring the young mistress the phone…” he ordered.
“yes sir…” minwoo bowed before he left and came back seconds later. “here you go” he smiled handing it to me.
“thank you” I lightly smiled back.

I dialed my friends number and waited in agony listening to the line ring.

“hello?” her voice answered.
“lin!” I cried out of happiness.
“______?? Holy crap! Where have you been?? You haven’t been at school either! Whats going on??”
“lin! Im so happy to hear your voice again chingu yah!”
“likewise! Where the hell have you been?”
“ im fine… I promise but… are you okay?”
“of course why wouldn’t I be?” she chuckled.
“that’s great!” I grinned then my eyes landed on jaejoong telling me times up. “lin… listen to me… be careful okay? Be with a group of people of all times okay? Or at least be together with bora at all times do you hear me?”
“yeah” she answered.
“…. I gotta go…bye…” I sadly said pulling the phone away from my ear.
“______! Wait!” she shouted. “whats going o-“ she questioned before I hung up on her.
“the more details they know the more danger they are in, you understand that right?” jaejoong said looking at me.
“yeah…” I sadly replied dialing bora’s number.

“hello?”
“bora!” I lightly smiled.
“_______!??”
“mmm!” I hummed. “its me!”
“where have you beeeeeen??? No show at school either?? Whats going on?”
“im alright bora don’t worry okay?... im calling to ask if your okay”
“yeah im okay! Why? Whats happening?”
“nothing… bora… listen to what I have to say okay? And promise me that you’ll do it…”
“sure… what it is?”
“I want you to stay away from anyone suspicious and be together with a group or lin at all times okay?”
“…why?”
“I cant explain, just promise me you’ll do that please??”
“…alright girl… whatever you say. But where are you??”
“… I have to go bora…” I said before quickly hanging up.

After I hung up it was quiet after a while before I said something again.

“… I still don’t feel like they are safe…” I sighed sitting back in my chair. “what if whatever I saw in that vision happens a few days from now?”
“thats it!” the professor snapped. “visions! That’s what happening!... everytime young mistress looks into the moon, occasionally you’ll have these so called visions!... that’s what they were called! Ive been racking my brain trying to figure out the right word!” he smiled. “thanks young mistress!”
“… no problem?” I said oddly.
“so she has these ‘visions’ to see the past and future?” minwoo said thoughtfully.
“that’s exactly it!” professor song answered.

“if Im having visions… then, my friends will be in danger like I saw…and theres nothing I can do about cause im all the way out here” I sighed crossing my arms.
“minwoo yah…where are jin and hyun?”
“I believe they are out back on the look out sir… why?” minwoo answered.
“tell them that they have reassigned to look over the young mistress’s friends until further notice. Also tell them to keep their distances. It wouldn’t be a good idea to be found out now would it?... and as for han, he will stay along with us for extra protection for _______” jaejoong ordered. “is that clear?”
“… crystal clear sir… “
“alright then, you may leave…” he waved before minwoo walked away.
“im afraid its getting late. I must go…” professor said standing on his feet.
“thanks again professor for coming all this way to look at my neck and helping us figuring out what these ‘visions’ mean” I smiled walking him to the door as jaejoong followed.
“thank you very much professor” jaejoong said as the professor stepped outside.
“no problem kids… that’s what im here for. Ill be taking my leave now. Hope to see you soon and young mistress…”
“neh?”
“fighting!” he smiled before turning to leave.
“neh…” I giggling with a nod waving bye to him. “have a safe drive!”
“goodbye!” jaejoong waved.

He closed the door leaving the two of us awkwardly standing by the front of the door when I yawned trying to hide it.

“tired?” he asked.
“a little…”
“lets go upstairs then…” he said walking towards the stairs as I followed.

We reached the top of the stairs and I walked the opposite direction of jaejoongs room heading towards one of the guest rooms.

“excuse me?... but… where do you think your going??”
“im going to sleep”
“not in those rooms your not… your sleeping in my room” he said walking towards me grabbing my wrist and dragging me to his room.

“you must sleep in here tonight, just in case something happens again and what if I cant reach you in time?”
“….okay!...” I said before walking over to the bathroom. “… what if I want to take a shower?...”
“the bathrooms right there” he said pointing to it.
“…that’s not what I mean… if I wanted to take a shower, does that mean that your… gonna be inside the bathroom too?” I said hesitantly.
“why?... do you take me for a erted vampire or what?” he smirked.
“… you seem like one” I blinked. “always kissing me and what not…you tell me”
“… do you want me to be in there?” he asked with a little head tilt.
“no!... im just asking… im gonna take a shower…” I said going to the bathroom.
“I bought more clothes for you. I hope they are to your taste! Its in the dresser inside the closet!” he shouted as I was closing the door.

With the conversation that just we just had, it made my heart thump rapidly. I looked around in the bathroom and saw another door that lead to the closet and walked in. I spotted two dressers with a long table in between them and opened one.

“… this must be jaejoongs…” I said looking at the nice and neat clothes hanging before closing it. I walked to the other one and opened it, revealing clothes from top name brands and some ive never heard of. Even the sleep wear was name brand.

“…wooow…” I whispered to myself. “… regular would have been fine…” I said thinking about something. “… seems like we’re a married couple already…” I muttered to myself looking at the two dressers.

Authors pov

While ________ is in the bathroom, jaejoong stood by the window looking up at the moon with his arms folded just thinking about what happened earlier when he heard a door open.  When he turned around he saw ________ walking towards him with a piece of clothing in her and when she suddenly hugged him.

“whats this?” he asked with a smile as she was still hugging him.
“… thank you…” she answered pulling away.
“ohh… you must have saw the clothes” he joked pointing at it.
“… its not the clothes… its just that… you’ve been so generous to me and I have nothing to give you in return…” she sighed.
“don’t be silly. You’ve given me everything already…” he smiled. “you’ve given me the joy of being around you and that’s more than enough”
“but jaejoong… that’s nothing to what you have given me”
“don’t worry…” he said pulling her into another hug. “that day will come…”

Meanwhile, finally reaching his home, the professor parks his car in front and heads to the door when he heard footsteps behind him.

“…working late again professor?” the voice asked causing him to turn around.
“…hyun joong ah…w-what are you doing here?”
“I heard you did a house call today and wanted to know if you got home safely…”
“well as you can see I am fine” professor song smiled. “now if you will excuse me, I will go inside now”
“whoa whoa… hold on professor. If its okay with you, can I ask you a few questions?”
“uhmm… sure…”
“who was the patient you visited today?”
“… a young boy…” he lied.
“…ohh…” hyun joong nodded. “what was wrong with the boy?”
“.. im sorry hyun joong but I cannot discuss classified information with you…now if you don’t mind-“
“one more question… how far was the patients house?”
“…it was just in the area. Not too far”

Hyun joong knew the professor was lying because earlier today, he had visited the hospital that professor song owns and asked the nurse a few questions.

“…okay then… good night professor” hyun joong smiled.

But before going inside, the professor had to ask him something in return.

“hyun joong ah… how is master joon doing?”
“…why do you ask?”
“I don’t know… im just wondering if hes still the same ol’ bossy temperate person”
“he is…” hyun joong said receiving a nod from the professor.
“…even after 100 years nothing about him as changed…” professor said softly. “… and how are you putting up with it for so long?”
“…good night professor…” hyun joong said again before taking his leave.

Thinking about what the professor just asked, hyun joon now heads back to his masters condo to report to him.  
__________________________

i think you guys have waited long enough for the update right?
lol so here it is! thanks for reading and remember to comment 
thank you! <3 <3

someone... please die with me lol 
watch and you will find out 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mFV_Tx9Vnfk#!