A Visit From The Doctor

Take Me Away

 

Author pov

“…I love you…” he finally spoke. “…uhm…” _______ said then clearing . “… I guess I cant go to work today either right?” she asked letting out a small smile.

Jaejoong looked away disappointed expecting a different response from her. “… yeah…” he answered before getting up and walking towards the door. “where are you going?” she asked. “im have something to discuss with minwoo.” He simply said and left leaving her confused.

As soon as he left, “what the heck just happened?? I just let him kiss me like that??” she questioned herself endlessly. “what should I do??” she repeated. Meanwhile, jaejoong was walking down the stairs shouting for minwoo to meet him in the living room.

“yes sir?” minwoo smiled. “is the mistress okay?”
“yeah, shes fine but I don’t get it minwoo… why cant she tell me she loves me? shes my wife for goodness cripes!”
“sir… you have to understand that her mind and memory are not the same from 100 years ago. She has been reborn and we haven’t so there is not much we can do expect make her fall in love with you again.” Minwoo smirked.
“…your right but… how do I get her to make her love me again?...”
“im glad you asked… I have researched the topic and in order to make her fall in love with you again, you would have to go through the basics.”
“the basics?... What the heck are the basics?”
“the basics are… ask her out on a date. To the movie, to the park, to dinner, anywhere works… make sure she has a great time. The more often you do it, the more she will feel attracted to you” minwoo smiled.
“so what you’re saying is… if I go out and play with her, she’ll fall in love with me?”
“pretty much… yes”
“just like a puppy! If you play and care for it well, it will always come back! Right?” jaejoong said snapping his fingers.   
“yeah… something like that” minwoo nodded.
“thanks minwoo yah!” jaejoong said running out of the living room and up the stairs.

“________!” he excitingly shouted knocking on her door, but no answer. “________??” he said continuing to knock. So without even thinking, he entered her room and looked for her. “…oh, shes not here…” he whispered to himself before walking over to the window staring at the moon. “as bright and beautiful as ever…” he said then looking down spotting ________ outside on the grass. “_________!” he smiled then headed down stairs.

“here you are!” he smiled as he reached her. “yeah…” she nodded staring at the moon. “what are you doing out here? Isn’t it cold?” jaejoong asked sitting down next to her. “its freezing” she giggled. “but I like being outside…” she finished hugging her legs close to her body. “I’d give you some body heat but… im part dead” he joked causing her to lightly laugh. “its okay ill survive… were you looking for me?”

“yeah” he answered. “whats up?” ______ asked. “well… I was wondering what you were doing tomorrow?”
“…uhm… nothing really… since we’re 40 miles out to lord knows where”
“…your right… how about we drive back to the city tomorrow to do something? Since you cant really go back to school or work just yet” he smiled.
“that’s gonna feel weird” she giggled. “since I know that I SHOULD be working and SHOULD be at school”
“its okay… minwoo already took care of your school attendance and assignments. So how about it?” he asked.
“mmm… alright…” she nodded.
“yes!” jaejoong happily thought as _______ smiled looking at him.

But then, as she returned to look at the moon her smile instantly vanished and caused her to harshly stare off into space without blinking.

Seeing the rooftop of the school library, she saw the new student, park seung hyun, smiling at her and reaching out for her hand but from behind, another dark figure grabbed her from behind then wrapping his arm around her neck chocking her causing her to black out.

Upon seeing her strange face, jaejoong looked at her confusingly then saw her hands go to her neck trying to roughly scratch something off. He tried to stop her but her arms wouldn’t budge. Then a few seconds later, he heard her chocking and seeing tears come from her eyes. 

“_________!! _________!!!” jaejoong shouted shaking her before catching her as she fainted.  

The scene then quickly changes to a dark chamber room with a large table in the middle. She is then placed on the table with the dark figure strapping her arms and feet to it. Now the figure slowly walks around the table saying something that she cannot make out. From under the table, he pulls out a long silver dagger with a dragon head as the handle and with his fingers, he’s slides it up towards the tip smirking before he watches squirm and screams for help. From much fear, she passes out for the second time.

“what happened young master??” minwoo asked as jaejoong was carrying _______ up to his room. “I don’t know! She was acting really strange and then fainted!” he answered placing her carefully down on the bed. “bring me a wet towel, ointment, and medicine for when she wakes please??” jaejoong frantically ordered. “right away sir!” minwoo nodded then rushed outside the bedroom to have the maids bring it up.

Waiting for the things he wanted to arrive, he watched over her carefully moving the hair from her face then placing his hand over hers.

“please… be okay _______...” he whispered as minwoo and the maids arrived. “your things sir!” minwoo said taking the tray from the maids and placing it next to jaejoong. He grabbed the wet towel and pressed it against her forehead to clean the sweat and then around her face. When he was done with that, he moved on to the ointment. After cleaning off the blood with the towel, he spread the ointment on her next from her scratching. The room was in complete silence and the maids and minwoo watched their master spread medicine on her neck.

“…you poor thing…” minwoo said with sympathy lingering in his voice. With a wave of his hand indicating for them to leave, the two maids headed towards the door with minwoo following.

After finishing up with the ointment, he closed it up placing it back on the tray then grabbing the towel again and started to clean her bloody fingers also removing her skin from underneath her nails. When he was done, he took the tray away to the table and returned back to his seat by the bed and watched her nervously. As seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours, time flew by quickly and she has yet to awaken. Already passing midnight, jaejoong waited by her side without ever leaving.

Joons pov

“where the hell is she hyun joong???!!! First she doesn’t show up for school and now she doesn’t show up for work??? This is driving me insane!!! We have to find her quickly or else our immortality will be gone forever!!
“im on it sir!” hyun joong replied.
“listen to me hyun hoong-ah…” i said grabbing the collar of his shirt. “listen very well… I want you to find her and bring her to me” I said through gritted teeth. “I don’t care what methods you have to do! I want her found!!” I said harshly letting go of him. “now get out of my face and go find her!!” I ordered as he bowed to me then left the condo.

Authors pov

As the clock struck 3:00am, jaejoong sat next the window with his legs propped up on the window sill, arms crossed and his head hanging down, he continuingly worried about her. Hearing movement coming from the bed jaejoong quickly got up and stood by the bed as _______ sprung up inhaling air like she has lost her breathe.

As soon as she caught her breathe, she slowly looked around and saw jaejoong standing by the bed with a worried look on his face.

“jaejoong….” she whispered then began to cry causing jaejoong to sit down and embrace her trying to calm her down. “…whats wrong?” he asked lightly combing her hair with his fingers. “aahhh!” she cried wincing in pain ignoring his question and realizing the pain from her neck.

Her hands reached up and touched it feeling a burning sensation afterwards. “w-what…what happened?...” she asked completely clueless pulling away from the hug. “… you scratched yourself…don’t you remember?”
“what???... I scratched myself??...”
“yeah” he answered with a concerned face. “I tried to stop you but the weird thing was that… your arms wouldn’t move... they were like stone”
“…what?.... whats happening??....whats happening to me??” she asked on the verge of tears again.
“…I don’t know…” he answered lightly shaking his head. “… im sorry… im sorry that I don’t have answers for you ________. Im sorry….”
“im scared!....” she breathed.
“I know…” he replied quickly grabbing her shoulders pulling her into another hug. “I promise, ill find help for you… I promise…” he whispered and she started crying again.

After comforting her for half an hour, _________ eventually cried herself to sleep. With the sun rising, jaejoong closed the curtains so _______ can rest as he left the room to talk to minwoo.

“…I don’t know what to do minwoo yah…”jaejoong sighed sitting down on the couch. “… you don’t know how hard it was for me to watch her scratch herself to death. It was like watching her die over again”
“… did she tell you anything about how it started?...”
“not a thing” jaejoong shook his head. “…as soon as she looked at the moon, her reaction quickly changed…” he said thoughtfully.
“the moon?....” minwoo repeated. “…the moon…” he thoughtfully repeated again. “the moon!” he shouted this time. “young master the moon!”
“what about it?”
“didn’t young mistress die while the moon was up high and shining bright??”
“yeah… why?”
“maybe the moon is the answer to all this! We have to ask professor song about this!” minwoo grinned.
“how are we gonna ask him? That means that we would have to drive back to the city and stop him of his busy schedule in the hospital.”
“… we’re not really stopping him if… we say it’s a house call” minwoo smirked.

“oh my god!... minwoo yah! You’re a genius! Call him right now and tell him that we have an important “patient” upstairs that’s not feeling good and theres also something important we have to discuss.”
“of course sir!” minwoo bowed before leaving the room to make the phone call.

“finally… maybe we can solve this…” jaejoong said leaning back on the couch. By the time professor song reached the mansion, it was 10:42am.

“professor! Nice to see you again!” minwoo greeted as the professor came in. “nice to see you again too!” the professor replied back with a smile. “now where is this important patient?”
“right this way professor.” Minwoo said going up the stairs with the professor following. “my young master is very anxious to see you” he said opening the door to jaejoongs bedroom.
“professor!” jaejoong quietly cried upon seeing him. “glad you can make it!” he said reaching for a handshake.
“of course” he grinned. “where is the patient?” he asked jaejoong who pointed over to ______ who is still sleeping. “is it that bad jaejoong-ah?... I can smell blood…” the professor said getting closer to her.
“its terrible professor” jaejoong sighed.

As the professor was removing the gauze on her neck, _______ woke up. “whoa…” she gasped. “who are you?”
“_______... this is professor song” jaejoong said standing next to him. “you’ve met him before. Remember… the doctor that took care of your moms foot and the president of the hospital.”
“…oh…” she lightly nodded. “I remember now… what is he doing here?”
“hes here to look at your neck and… hopefully give us the answer we’re looking for.” Jaejoong answered.
“she finally knows?” the professor asked.
“yea…” jaejoong replied.
“great…” professor song smiled. “now dear, if you will allow me, can I take a closer look at your neck?”
“… yes of course” ______ said trying to sit up.
“oh its okay, you don’t have to move your okay the way you are. Please relax…” he smiled looking at her neck. “this is something hmm?” he smiled. “how on earth did you manage to do this dear?”
“… I don’t know either… I didn’t even realize that I was doing that to myself…”
“mmm…” the professor hummed disinfecting the area with alcohol as ________ quietly screamed in pain while gripping the blanket.
“but I do remember what I saw…” she said cautiously.
“saw?... what did you see??” jaejoong asked.
“I looked up back at the moon and that’s when everything changed… I saw seung hyun on the roof of the school library… then someone came from behind and chocked me with his arm. I was scared so I started to scratch at his arm…”
“….which probably explains why you scratched your neck” minwoo uttered.
“so whatever you were doing in that dream, you did it to yourself in reality” jaejoong added after.
“…but how is it a dream when I wasn’t sleeping?...” she asked.
“that’s right…. you weren’t sleeping. I was sitting with you”
“please continue young mistress…” the professor said.
“yea…” she quietly said. “then… after the chocking, I out.”
“which was why you fainted here!” jaejoong cried.
“…when I woke up again, I was being placed on a table inside a dark chamber room and a figure tied me down to the table and then pulled out a long silver dagger. I was screaming for help but it seemed like no one heard me. I was so scared of the dagger he was holding that I fainted again. It seemed so real…”

Still listening to ________, no one said a word.

“oddly… I think ive dreamt of that dagger before…” she said trying hard to remember where she saw it.
“a dagger…” the professor repeated finishing his job on her neck.
“oh!... that’s right!... I saw it in my dreams before.”
“what dream??” jaejoong asked.
“the dream I had a long time ago when I dreamt about us…” I said looking at jaejoong.
“oh yeah… I remember…” jaejoong nodded.
“what happened in that dream?” the professor asked.
“uhm… well, it was the first night my mother and I spent at jaejoongs place when I first dreamt it. I saw myself and two guys. One with short brown hair and brown eyes and another one with pitch black hair and broad shoulders… the guy with the brown hair left the room leaving the past me and him in the room. It looked like we were arguing about something… but when I tried to leave… he pulled me back while stabbing my stomach. As we parted, I saw a long silver dagger being pulled out from my stomach…”
“damn you joon… you ing bastard!” jaejoong angrily muttered thinking back to his wife and unborn child.
“…wait a minute… young mistress?” the professor interrupted.
“yes?”
“did this dagger from before look like the one you saw right now?” he asked.
“… yeah it did…why?”
“did you happen to see that it might have a dragon head on it?”
“that’s right professor… how did you know?” she asked.
“the professor use to work for joon and his family 100 years ago. Along with us, he got cursed because joon passed it onto him.” Minwoo answered.
“so…you’ve dreamt of the dagger before and it looks like the one you saw right now… so that means the figure that chocked you from behind and tied you to the table is master joon!” the professor said shockingly.
________________________________________________

i finally updated this er! lol arent you proud of me?? :D
i wrote this as much as i could before i got tired
hope to update it again today 
enjoy!! thanks for reading!! <3 <3
sorry for any mistakes too ^^

and did you hear?? jyj is finally free from restriction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SM vs JYJ is no longer going on!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!