Im Leaving?

Take Me Away

 

Authors pov

“…So that means the figure that chocked you from behind and tired you to the table is master joon!” the professor said shockingly.
“if what the professor says is true then… we have to solve this problem before joon finds you” jaejoong said looking at ________.
“… what problem?...” she asked cautiously.
“the problem of us being like this!!” he blurted angrily all of a sudden frightening me. “are you really that stupid or are you just messing around??!”
“young master please calm down… your scaring the young mistress” minwoo softly spoke.
“minwoo shut up! I don’t care!... This isn’t the time to be calm! Im trying to figure out a way to get us back to being regular people and this girl here is asking what the problem is?? Are you kidding??” jaejoong now shouting at ________. “we told you our problem since day one!! Have you forgotten already??!”
“jaejoong-ah! Relax!” the professor cried out. “this is also no time to be arguing and yelling! Especially towards the person who is the key to this whole ‘problem’!!” he finished.

________ furrowed her brows at jaejoong listening to his hurtful words with tears starting to fill her eyes.

“no… professor song… its okay…” she said getting up off the bed and walked towards jaejoong. “… you think I asked to be here? Huh??... you think I asked to be moved around from place to place trying to hide from a guy that I don’t know whose trying to kill me?? I barely even know you! and look at where I am! Im miles away from home! Im separated from my family and friends! I cant go to school like im supposed too! I cant go to work! Just because your trying to figure out ONE problem! You think you’re the only one that has problems?? Well your en wrong!” she shouted. “just like you, minwoo and professor song is trying to figure the problem out too!... and the answer to your problem… is you!...” she said walking away while lightly shaking her head.

She made her way to the door and left the room leaving all three speechless as they watched her closed the door behind her.

“what the hell did she mean the answer to the problem is me??” jaejoong scoffed crossing his arms. The professor and minwoo looked at each other knowing what she meant before answering him.
“…if you want to know, then go ask her yourself…” professor song simply said before walking to the bedroom door. “come on minwoo. I think its about lunch time already. Im in the mood for some fresh blood… are you?” he smiled as minwoo followed him out. “sounds perfect professor!” minwoo smiled.

 Meanwhile, “stupid jerk!” ______ thought angrily going down the stairs and storming outside to the front. She sat outside on the vast green lawn and tried to calm her mind from what just happened. “en !!” she mumbled to herself pulling the grass and throwing it. “maybe I should just let his cousin find me and kill me! its better than being yelled at all the time!” she said standing up huffing out her anger little did she know that jaejoong was standing behind her.

“so go” he said making her turn around to face him. “… stop creeping up on me! god! You trying to give me a heart attack??” she said with her hand over her chest. “if you want my cousin to kill you instead of being here with me… then go…” he shrugged.
“go?? HA!! Seriously?? 40 miles?? You expect me to walk back to the city?? You jerk face! You bought me all the way out here and your telling me to go??!”
“yeah” he lightly nodded. “god I hate you!!” she yelled before turning around to walk away from him. “im kidding!” he said smiling appearing in front of her suddenly. “move!” she cried as he shook his head.

She tried to go around him but he kept appearing in front of her making her anger fire up even more. “stop that! You wanted me to go! And im going!” she said continuing to walk but he appeared in front of her again. “are you listening to me at all? I was just kidding!” he said. “no! im leaving like you wanted me too! now move!” she said trying to walk around him but no luck. “listen to me for a second will you??” he asked. “noooooo!” she elongated. “Im going home!” she said plugging her ears with her hands still trying to walk around him. Not wanting to hear or see him, she closed her eyes and ears looking down walking to wherever he wasn’t but eventually bumped into something hard. “ooooowwww!!!” she cried in pain falling to the ground. “what the f-!” she said while looking up.

The thing she bumped into was jaejoongs body. “oooooowwww!!” she cried again rubbing her head then pouted to herself. “I hate you!” she said still rubbing her head. “are you gonna listen to me or what?” he asked standing in front of her with his arms crossed as she stood on her feet. “for the last time… NOOOOO!!!”

“…fine… have it your way…” he said picking her and in no time at all arrived at the front of the house door. “put me down!” she said slapping his shoulders. Ignoring what she said, he took her inside and up to his bedroom and locked her in there. “what the hell are you doing??!!” she yelled banging on the door. “let me out!” she cried intensely jiggling the handle.

Jaejoong walked away from the door and went downstairs to join the other gentlemen in the kitchen.

“where’s the young mistress?” the professor asked enjoying his glass of blood with minwoo. “in my room” he answered casually sitting down. “in your room? How did you get her to come back in?” he then asked. “carried her” jaejoong shrugged as the maid served him his glass. “why didn’t you bring her to the kitchen for lunch?” minwoo said looking at the lunch he prepared for _______. “bring it to her” he answered.

After hearing that, minwoo got up from his seat asked a maid to bring him a large tray so he could bring lunch up to her. “young mistress?... are you in there?” minwoo asked with a knock but no answer. “young mistress?... are you okay?” he asked with concern but still no answer.

Minwoo managed to open the door and walked in seeing her sitting on his master’s bed with her back against the headboard, legs pulled in, arms crossed and head hung low.

“young mistress?...are you okay?” he asked again receiving just a shrug from her. “I bought you some lunch if you were hungry?” he smiled as she nodded lightly. “… care to tell me whats wrong?...” he asked approaching her now receiving no reaction at all. “anything?” he asked in a high tone.

“if no… im gonna leeeeave~” he sang. “… I don’t get it…” she finally said as minwoo smiled and sat on the opposite side of her. “what don’t you get?”
“your dumb idiotic mood swing boss” she said finally looking up. “whats his problem?”
“im sure he didn’t mean anything by it” he reasoned. “yeah right… first hes nice then hes angry then he’s joking then back to nice again. I don’t know what I should do anymore… I stayed before because he helped my mother and to return the favor, I want to help him but hes just making it hard for me.”
“you just have to be patient with him. The master means well… he really does. Its just that… hes just running out of his own patient because its been 100 years without his wife and its hard for him too…”
“ok… I understand that but he didn’t have to yell at me or call me stupid because I asked what the problem was. Theres problems going around for everyone not just him.”
“…I understand” he smiled. “ but if you want to help him like you mentioned before… just be patient with him and everything will fall into place.”
“not acting like the way he does… and he wants me to give him my heart… pfft!” she mumbled to herself.

“feel better?” he asked.
“a little… thanks minwoo…I guess ill eat my lunch now” she said getting up from the bed and to the table. “… hey minwoo… I have a question… just for jokes… to ease this tension… how old are you?” she smiled.
“me?...” he smiled back. “well… Im 129”
“not surprising” she giggled. “…oppa!!”she laughed.
“oh no no no young mistress… like someone with your position in this household, it is not right to call me oppa”
“… so sue me… come on… you wanted to be like a person right? from this century most importantly right?...”
“correct” he nodded. “so then… lets start off by me calling you oppa”
“the master would kill me himself if he heard you calling me that. I would have to strongly refuse”

It was quiet for a while until she smirked while looking at him.

“…yes?” he said oddly.
“aren’t i considered your boss too?...” she smirked. “since im “married” to your master” she said throwing up invisible quotes in the air with her fingers.
“…y-yes you are”
“… ill call you oppa and I take care of your master for you if he says anything about it. deal?... please?? Please?? Ive always wanted an older brother. Its only been me and my lonesome self all my life! Pleeeeeeeeease???” she begged with the spoon in hand.
“but I cant-“
“minwoo yah! As one of your master, im calling you oppa! and you cannot deny!” she said sticking her tongue out at him as she continued eating.

“and do me a favor also?... can you call me _______ please?... since ive been here, everyones been throwing the words “young mistress” at me. And… I don’t think im that yet… I know im asking a lot but… please?... I promise ill be patient with jaejoong”

He took a deep breath and sighed while looking at her.

The day turned into late afternoon when jaejoong and professor song walked in.

“whats taking so long for you to go back down stairs?” jaejoong snapped when he walked in.
“WE were talking” she smiled throwing her arm around his shoulder with a smile.
“whaaa?? When did you and him become so close??” jaejoong said scratching his head.
“don’t worry about it… me and my…OPPA are talking so if you don’t mind can you leave us?”
“excuse me?? oppa?? my right hand man is your oppa??” he asked  scratching his head.
“oppa?” professor song repeated. “o0o0o!! are we playing house? Can I be the uncle? Yah, jaejoong ah you can be the grandpa!” professor laughed as minwoo and ______ joined.

Soon, all laughter came to a halt when _______ stopped and stared off into space again.  
__________________________________________________________

oh my gosh you guys... i realized that... I DO NOT WRITE WELL WHILE WATCHING SOMETHING

i am watching MAMA 2012 AWARDS live right now lol and...im really sorry if this chapter doesnt make sense 
or its just a bunch of randomness lol 
ive been watching this thing for like 4 hours now and im waiting for big bangs performance
and its already 5am where i am... 
but err.. enough complaining... thank you for reading
ill come back with a better chapter next chapter... hopefully lol 
thank you :D