Remember

Take Me Away

 

When Yuri guided me to the room me and my mom were staying in, I saw her sitting on the bed with her back rested on the headboard analyzing the room. Yuri left us after escorting me to return back to her duties and closed the door.

“oh honey… im glad you here…”
“whats up mom? Something wrong?...”
“yea… why didn’t you tell me that you had a rich boy in your class?” she asked jokingly.
“haha omma…how was I suppose to know if he’s rich or not. Its not like I go around following people and stalking their every move.” I smiled.
“this room is bigger than our house…” she said still looking around.
“ha…house…omma, what are we gonna do?...we cant stay here forever. We have to go home eventually.”
“…we don’t have a home anymore honey…your dad has gone completely insane…I bet if we go back tomorrow morning, he’s still gonna be drunk. No matter when we ever go back…”
“so… mom… I was thinking… what if I quit school and get a job?”
“honey…” my mom said looking at me.
“hear me out mom please?... ill get a job and while im working and saving up we can stay with my friend until we have enough money and we can get an apartment…”
“I don’t want you to quit school sweetie…it took a long time for you to get into that school and im not letting you drop it so easily. Ill go see about my work in the morning to see if Mr. Kwon will let me work in my condition.”
“…but please then mom… let me help you out… I wont quit school but ill get a part time job at least. Okay?...”

My mom stayed quiet for a while and I looked into her eyes.

“ill take that as a yes?” I said.
“….fine” she replied smiling.
“yes! Thanks mom. Ill go job hunting first thing in the morning.” I said hugging her. “omma…its getting pretty late, I think you should go to sleep now. I know you must be tired after what happened today…”

Mom nodded her head and slid herself down carefully until her head hit the pillow. She yawned and closed her eyes while I turned off the lights and walked over to the gigantic window and stared up into the moon with my arms crossed letting out a sigh.

“the moon is so bright tonight… so pretty…”

Jaejoong POV

I stared at the moon remembering the past I shared with ______.

Flash Back

“darling, where have you been? Ive been looking everywhere for you…”____ said to me as I stood by the window.
“oh…wae? Is there something you need?”
“must something be needed for me to want to see my husband?” she asked.
“no..” I smiled shaking my head reaching for her hand. “why were you looking for me?”
“I have great news my darling… it seems that….” She said blushing.
“seems what?”
“its seems that… we….”
“……we?....” I questioned.
“its seems that… we might be expecting a little one…” she said looking away embarrassed biting her lip.

My eyes widen and my face had the biggest smile in the history of smiles.

“honey…” I said reaching for her chin to make her face me. “is this for real?”

She nodded her head and I couldn’t help but hug her and twirl her around. But then our happiness ended after a tragedy.

End of Flash back

A knock came at my door which snapped me back into reality.

“yes?”
“sir, its me.”
“ah… min-woo, come in.” I told him.

He came in with a maid behind him carrying a tray with a glass on it. Inside the glass, it had a red thick-like substance in it.

“Sir, it’s time for your daily drink.”

I walked over, took the cup from the tray and drank it down in one go. I wiped my mouth and ordered them to leave me alone for the night.

End of POV

I walked down a stone corridor that leads me to a huge wooden door. Oddly, this place seemed familiar. I walked up to the door and pushed it open slowly. I carefully looked inside and I saw someone laying on the bed. Something in my head told me to walk closer to the figure but my legs wanted to run. I couldn’t see the face because it was black and blurry but I walked closer anyway. As I was getting closer, I noticed someone standing by a fireplace. I looked over a saw a male figure walking closer to me. The face was also black and blurry. When he was walking towards me, I was walking backwards. I stopped as he stopped in front of the bed facing the sleeping figure. He grabbed her hand and sobbed into it. With his other hand, he had placed it carefully on top of her belly. His sobbing got worse by the second and then he let out a loud growling scream scaring me causing me to spring up in bed. I breathe heavily while my mom sat up check on me.

“_____! Honey whats wrong?” she asked.

I didn’t answer, I was thinking back on the dream and too busy trying to catch my breath. After a few minutes of relaxing, I told my mom that it was nothing and to go back to sleep.

“what the heck was that?” I thought to myself while laying back down.

I continued to think on it until I was tired again then soon after I fell back asleep.

______________________

its a little short but its better than nothing right? 
i did say before that even though that halloween has ended, i will continue to write this
story if my readers like it. 

Comment subscribe and or friend ^^ thanks!