Talk it out

Take Me Away

 

Standing in an empty classroom, I looked back and forth between Jaejoong and minwoo.

“w-what?” I said calming down.

Jaejoong sighed and got up from the desk.

“I want…my wife back” he said softly.

I let out a small quick sigh before answering him.

“Jaejoong…” I said shaking my head. “im sorry but… im not your wife.”
“yes you are!” he said raising his voice at me.
“no im not… im just a girl who you met at the corner store.” I said calmly.

With no more words coming out of him or minwoo, Jaejoong was reaching into his pockets while walking towards me. He stopped a 3 feet in front of me and showed me something that blew my mind. It was a picture. (did they even have camera way back then? Lol. Oh well lets just pretend this is a story right?? LOL) It wasnt just any picture. It was a picture of me and Jaejoong… together.

“so the girl in my dreams really was me??” I thought.

From the girl in my dreams to the girl from the picture, she was wearing the same exact style clothing. The picture itself seemed to be very old. I grabbed the picture of his hand gently and observed it some more.

“is this…really me?...” I said looking up at him.
“…yes…”
“if this was dated a long time ago… then…why do you…still look the same?” I asked handing back his picture.

He took the picture out of my hand and looked at it then smiled. He placed it back into his pocket carefully and sat on top of the desk closes to him. Minwoo followed Jaejoong to his side and smiled at me.

“do you understand now mistress?” minwoo said asking me.
“…not completely…” I said shaking my head.
“…please don’t be shocked or scared of us when we tell you… we mean no harm honestly…we just want to be regular people. So please be very understandable to what im about to tell you young mistress.” Minwoo said.
“…okay?...” I said unsure.
“young mistress…we are…”minwoo said sounding sorta hesitant. “we’re-” he said before being cut off.
“were vampires!” Jaejoong said with a loud voice.

I stared at them with a blank expression before reacting.

“ah ha!...” I chuckled at what Jaejoong just said. “hahaha…riiiiight and im a witch from salem” I laughed sarcastically. “and you told me not to freak out or be scared. Hahaha you guys are good actors” I laughed.
“young mistress…it is true.” Minwoo said.
“this curse of drinking blood isn’t funny!” Jaejoong cried.
“…you guys are…you guys are serious?” I asked beginning to feel frightened.

But then I thought about all the times that Ive spent with Jaejoong before.

*****flash back*****

“thank you.”
“no problem. Just pay attention more next time huh?” he said smiling at me.
“yea…” I answered quietly.
“you smell blood somewhere?” he suddenly asked.
“blood?... oh… its my moms foot. We were caught in an accident earlier.”

***** End of flash back*****

I remember how cold his hands were that night and how pale he looked. Then of course, the date he took me out for lunch. He would just sit there and watch me eat. And this morning when he drank another glass of whatever that was. Since I have been living with Jaejoong with my mom, ive noticed and seen that the maids would bring him something red in a glass cup. Could be really be telling me the truth? He has been nothing but honest yet confusing to me. I looked at both of them then fell to my knees.

“oh god… please don’t eat me!” I said putting my hands together above my head begging them. “please! I did nothing wrong! I didn’t know honestly! Well… I’ve noticed some stuff but I didn’t really think on it! Please! Just don’t kill me!” I said begging them still on my knees and hands together.

I was so scared that I didn’t know what the heck I was talking about.

“young mistress please…get up. We’re not gonna hurt you. We are just in need of your help” minwoo said reaching down to help me up but I got up before he could touch me.

When I got on my feet, I was a few feet away from them.

“babe… please don’t be scared of me…” Jaejoong said softly.
“babe?” I repeated. “vampires know that word?” I asked.
“ive heard people in this era say that a few times. Thought I’d try it myself” he said managing a little smile.

I myself managed a small smile even though I was scared out of my mind.

“but please don’t call me that…”I said.
“why not? You are my wife.” Jaejoong said back.
“…ok… but im just not comfortable about it…”
“fine…” he said sounding sad looking away.

Just then then I heard a bell ring indicating that first class of the day is over. I looked around then looked at the two men in front of me.

“that was first class…” I said weakly.
“its your lunch break now isn’t it?” Jaejoong said softly.
“…yea… how do you know?” I asked.
“I had minwoo look up your schedule and… I memorized it.” He said still sound sad.
“oh… that’s very sweet… I guess?” I said.
“ah! Sir…there is another thing that we should warn young mistress about” minwoo said.
“what is it?” I asked.
“my cousin is in town…”Jaejoong said.
“…is he a vampire too?”
“yea… he is…”
“okay…so?...” I said confused at this situation.
“he… he is after you…” Jaejoong said depressingly.
“you see…young mistress…back then you and my master have been married of course like we mentioned before and master joon was not happy about it.”
“master joon is his cousin?” I asked again.
“yes…master joon had eyes for you since he first saw you in our castle. But you showed him no interest because your love was with my master.” Minwoo explained as I nodded in agreement.
“is that why he…killed me and the baby?” I said softly finally understanding.

Jaejoong looked up from the ground to me then to minwoo then back at me. He got off the desk he was sitting on then made his way towards me.

“how do you know that?” Jaejoong asked.
“…umm… since I have been in your house, ive been having these dreams.”
“what kind of dreams were they?” Jaejoong asked again.
“uhh… they were dreams that happened every night. It had me, you, and two other guys. My first dream was clear at first but then when I dreamt again a second time, everything was clear. That’s when I saw me lying on the bed dead with Jaejoong next to me with his hands on my stomach.” I said talking about my dreams.
“so now do you believe that you and me are married?” Jaejoong asked starting to smile again.
“…I guess so…” I said starting to smile myself.
“excuse me? young mistress?” minwoo said.
“hmm?”
“you said two guys…was those two perhaps… master joon and hyun joong?” minwoo asked.
“umm… Im not sure but… I remember that one had short brown hair and brown eyes while the other one had pitch black hair with broad shoulders.” I answered him.
“yup…that’s them” Jaejoong said looking back to minwoo.
“young mistress…you must be starving…we’ve kept you for so long.” Minwoo said suddenly.
“after everything that we’ve talked about I don’t think im hungry at all.” I thought to myself.
“yea… you must be hungry. Go have lunch to regain your energy hmmm?” Jaejoong said.
“_______??!!!...._______???!!” I heard my name being called.

It was my friends who were looking for me to see where I went. They opened the door and came in causing me to turn around.

“so you’ve been in here this whole time!” Bora shouted. “what were you doing in here? Ditching class?” she said giving me my back pack.
“no. I was talking to these people.” I said turning back to where Jaejoong and minwoo was.

But they weren’t there anymore.

“what people?” lin asked.
“they were here a second ago…” I whispered. “never mind…” I said a loud.
“anyway, the professor told us to give you your assignment. Its in your backpack.” Lin said.
“thanks…” I said smiling at them.
“You missed a lot today!” bora cried. “something wrong?” she askd.
“no… everythings fine” I said looking at her.
“ok well… lets go to lunch, im STARVING!” bora shouted.
“sure.” I said.

We exited the empty classroom and walked towards the student café area. I thought about Jaejoong and minwoo on the way there then suddenly I realized something.

“they still didn’t tell me how Im supposed to help...” I thought to myself. 

___________________________________________________________
yup... another chapter until who knows when lol
i still think that this story doesnt make sense....should i just delete it? or no?
thanks for reading! comment subscribe and or friend ^^