something i didnt know

Take Me Away

 

Next morning, when I woke up, the room was entirely different. I sat up and realized that I didn’t finish my homework from last night.

“ohh !...” I cried hitting myself on the head. “aah! I cant believe I fell asleep! The professor is gonna kill me!!” I exclaimed getting out of the bed but stopped myself as I was heading towards the desk.

“where the desk… go?” I looked around. “… this isn’t the room I walked into last night…wheres my binder and stuff?... what the hell is going on??” I panicked. I finally walked out of the room and saw that this whole place is different. “omma!??” I shouted repeatedly looking through the rooms. “Omma!!??”

“_______??!” I heard jaejoongs voice from downstairs. I followed the voice and ended up finding him in the living room along with minwoo. “jaejoong!... where the hell is this place?? and… where is my mom!!??” I angrily shouted at him. “calm down… there are things that me and minwoo should explain to you”
“no! I don’t care! Where is my mom!? What have you done with her??!”
“young mistress please…” minwoo tried to calm me down. I shook my head and walked away calling for my mom but she never appeared in front of me. “where is my mom??!” I shouted returning back to the living room. “listen to me and ill tell you” jaejoong crossed his arms. “fine then… tell me!”
“your mom is… at a different location…” he sighed. “…excuse me?...a different location?? Why is she at a different location?? What the hell do you plan on doing with me and her???”
“don’t worry, i wont do anything to you or your mom. Im just protecting her…”
“protecting her?... from what?? Whats going on??”
“im protecting her from… you.”
“me?? but im her daughter”
“…you mean… you don’t know?...” minwoo questioned suddenly.
“know?... know what?”

Jaejoong and minwoo looked at each other then back at me.

“oh crap!... im gonna be late for school!” I shouted all of sudden.
“young mistress…actually… you wont be attending today…”
“and… why not??”
“the master and I did a little research on the new student last night and… everything he wrote down during register… doesn’t exist…”
“so… what does that have to do with me not going to school?”
“…______?...” jaejoong sighed making me look at him. “we think that… this is all a set up…”
“a set up?” I said sarcastically. “that’s why I cant go to school? That’s the most stupidest thing that anyone has ever told me.”
“try to understand young mistress… I know that is very hard for you to comprehend but we are telling you the truth. We would never try to hurt you in anyway…” minwoo explained. “…remember that you were also once my young mistress… just like master jaejoong and I would never do anything to hurt the both of you…” he softly looked at me.

After taking a while to think about it, I sat down and erased everything in my mind and sat down on the couch facing them. For some strange reason…I believe what minwoo is telling me.
“fine…” I sighed. “I wont go to school today, ill listen to everything you have to tell me…but in return you have to truthfully tell me whats going on… starting with how you were at the convenient store the same night I was…”
“…it might take a while so ill ask the chef to prepare breakfast for you my young mistress…” minwoo smiled at me.
“thank you…” I weakly smiled back.

I haven’t been around them for that long but when minwoo called me young mistress… it made me feel happy for some reason. My eyes returned to jaejoongs and he was just staring at me.

“why?” he asked suddenly.
“why what?” I shrugged.
“why are you cooperating?”
“ha…” I scoffed then sighed. “… I don’t know if you know this but… my life has been in such a scramble ever since the accident with my parents and then you…I guess now… im just searching for answers…”
“… I hope to help you find those answers today…” jaejoong smiled.
“thanks…” I said looking down to my hands. “so… now that you have my fully attention… tell me…whats going on? Please?... im begging you…maybe after this my heart and mind can be at peace…”
“… araseo… well, you know already know that we are vampires and… of course we mean no harm to anyone.”
“yea… that much I understand… so explain to me why you were spying on me at the store?...like a creeper...” I said softly.
“haha im sorry… I didn’t mean to creep you out… I was just waiting for the time to approach you…”
“aahh…” I nodded. “and now?”
“…now... would be the right time to tell you why ive been following you…remember the first night you were at my house and… I told you that I needed your help?...” he asked as I nodded. “well… the help I was talking about was… you giving me your…heart…”
“you mean… physically?..” I asked cautiously.”
“nonono” he chuckled. “don’t assume that just because we’re vampires”
“sorry….” I smiled feeling stupid. “what do you mean then?”
“I mean… you giving me your full love…”
“…ooooh….but I don’t understand how that is supposed to help you and everyone else?”
“… you see… this curse is a curse of darkness and the opposite of darkness is light and the light in other words is love”
“oookay?...”
“I know its hard to understand but that’s what it is… I have to find my long lost love and make her fall in love with me again to lift the curse…”
“…and that person just so happens to be me…”
“breakfast is served” minwoo interrupted.
“shall we?...” jaejoong smiled standing up.
“sure” I nodded.

I walked to the dining room and sat down in the chair next to jaejoongs.

“… all this?... for me?” I asked looking at the different selections on the table.
“it sure is!” minwoo smiled. “too much?”
“just a bit” I giggled. “but thank you… ill enjoy it”
“no problem young mistress…please enjoy…”
“umm… minwoo-sshi?... I know you’re the school dean and all but I just don’t want to get in trouble with my professor… so-“
“don’t worry mistress… I have taken care of all your school issues… including all assignments and attendances”
“… thank you…”I said before he walked away.

Before I started eating, I looked over to jaejoong and saw that he had nothing in front of him instead of a glass full of red substance.
“…I know vampires don’t eat but… if you don’t mind me asking… whats in the glass?”
“… oh this?” he pointed to it. “this is my daily drink…blood”
“what??” I coughed chocking on my food before drinking water.
“mmm…” he nodded. “blood” he repeated as I made a face. “don’t worry…we don’t go hunting for humans for it… we secretly buy it from a back alley clinic…”
“… is that safe?...” I asked concerned.
“I sure hope so” he chuckled.
“so tell me everything… like how did we get here? What you did with my mom? Why is your cousin looking for me?”
“well… last night when I was talking to minwoo after finishing your homework… we figured that we need to find out more about this new student…so that is what we did. Minwoo said for sure that he didn’t send anyone to find you.”
“so… who is this guy then?...”
“it’s a big possibility that it could be joon or hyun joong.”
“what do they want with me anyway?...”
“he wants you…” jaejoong said staring into his glass. “you see… if you fall for him, your heart will no longer be the same once hes captured your heart. And when your heart changes… so will you. you will be a dark and cold person.”
“and im guessing once I become this dark and cold person… you will never be able to become human?...”
“yeah…” he nodded. “sounds really ridiculous but… whats how it is. Then I thought about the guy who dropped you off last night… since we thought it could be joon or hyun joong, minwoo and I thought it was no longer safe for us to be at that house anymore so I kinda brought you to another place of mine… 40 miles away from that one.”
“40?... miles??..”
“yep…” he nodded.
“explains why you guys didn’t want me to go to school today…what about my mom?...”
“your mom?... shes fine… I sent her and some friends to jeju for an all-expense paid vacation until everything is over…”
“exactly when will everything be over?...”
“…that is up to you…”
“why me?...”
“…im just waiting for you and your heart…”
“… right…” I said thoughtfully. “…about earlier… when you mentioned my mom?... what don’t I know?...”
“oh yeah… uhmm I don’t know how to say this but… did you know that you were… adopted?...”
“adopted?...who said I was adopted??”
“im guessing that’s a no…” jaejoong whispered to himself as he snapped his fingers.

A maid then came in with a folder and handed it to jaejoong and left after bowing to him.

“this...” he said sliding the file over to me. “is that papers that were filled out when mrs. Choi adopted you…”

I opened the file and looked through the papers.

“no…” I said shaking my head. “shes my real mom…” I said in denial.

Joons pov

“uuuugggh!!” I groaned in anger. “ hyun joong-ah!...i cant take this anymore! Ive waited too damn long for this and now they have just disappeared! Are you sure that was jaejoongs place when you dropped her off??!”
“yes sir… im positive.”
“then where could they have possibly gone!!?” I said breaking the glass table in front of me.
“im sorry sir… ill be sure to follow her home today after work…”
“no!... when she arrives at ‘Soul’ today… ill be sure to get her myself and you… hyun joong aka park seung hyun… I want you to lure her into the back of the building where ill be waiting to take her once and for all…” I smirked.
“…yes.. boss…”

End of POV

During the discussion about my mom I angrily left the dining table and headed up stairs to one of the rooms and locked it wanting to be alone.

“omma… why didn’t you tell me??...” I cried lying on the bed. “why am I barely finding out right now!?” i cried even more. I eventually cried myself to sleep thinking back and forth then woke up when it was dark outside with a major headache.

“… I guess… I can forget about going to work tonight…” I sniffled.
“_______?...” I heard jaejoong say lightly knocking on the door. “are you okay?... do you need anything?...” he waited then knocked again. “… are you still alive?...” he asked making me softly giggle to myself. So I got up from the bed walking in the darkness towards the door and opened it.

“…so you are alive…” he joked with a smile.
“yeah… “I sniffled again.
“your eyes… they are all red…”
“…mmm…” I nodded as I walked back to the bed letting him in.

He followed me in and closed the door leaving us in the moonlit room. I sat on the bed and hugged a pillow resting my head on it as he stared at me.

“are you okay?...” he asked again.
“I don’t know…” I shrugged.
“ im sorry… I thought you knew…”
“… its okay…I just didn’t expect to find out from you…” I said thinking about it again as tears started to fall again.

Jaejoong watched me cry for a bit before getting up and taking a seat next to me on the bed and hugged me from the side.

“im sorry…” he whispered.

I didn’t say anything and remained quiet for the time being. Then with his hands, he placed it on my chin and made me look at him. I stared into his eyes and felt my heart skip a beat. He broke away from the stare and looked down to my lips and gulped. He moved towards my lips and gently captured them with his. I closed my eyes and my tears fell even more. Our kiss lasted a while before our lips separated.

“…I love you….” he finally spoke.