In Love Again

Take Me Away

 

Soon, all laughter came to a hault when _______ stopped and stared off into space again.

“_______?...” jaejoong stared closely. “shes doing it again!” he pointed out.
“young mistress??...” minwoo cried shaking her shoulders.
“im just kidding” she smiled after blinking.
“god! Joking around again??!” jaejoong questioned angrily when professor song cleared his throat causing jaejoong to look at him. “… I mean… stop messing around. This is very serious for us…” he said calmly this time. “what the heck?...” she thought. “why is he being so nice?”
 

                                                     ***flash back***

When minwoo went upstairs to bring _______ her lunch, the professor and jaejoong had their own conversation in the living room.

“professor… she said that the answer to the problem is me?... I don’t understand how it is me if shes the one”
“… think about it jaejoong-ah… I told you that in order to turn back to humans is by finding your long lost love right?” he asked then receiving a nod from jaejoong. “and does she love you now that you have found her?”
“… I don’t think so?... I just met her professor don’t be silly” he chuckled.
“come jaejoong –ah this isn’t rocket science. Its as simple as 1+1” professor song said lightly shaking his head.
“what?...”
“do you really not know why she said that answer is you?...” he asked as jaejoong just stared at him. “whose the stupid one now?...” he later added referring back to jaejoong who called ______ stupid earlier. “jaejoong…the answer is you because with your random temper tantrums, how can she fall back in love with you??!” professor shouted waving his arms around.

Jaejoong was quietly thinking to himself as the professor got up from his seat and headed upstairs to minwoo who has yet to come down. After seeing the professor get up, jaejoong immediately followed him.

“whats taking so long for you to go back down stairs?” jaejoong snapped when he walked in.
 

                                                            End of flash back

“hey grandpa jaejoong, can you be kind enough to go get uncle some chocolate milk?” professor asked.
“chocolate milk? We’re vampires, we don’t drink chocolate milk. Are you delusional?”
“aigoo… jaejoong-ah… don’t you remember… we’re playing house! Pretend boy!”
“… if he doesn’t want to play then let the three of us play together!” minwoo smiled.
“that’s right!”_______ agreed. “here you go uncle… since grandpa was too lazy” she said looking over at jaejoong. “I went and got you some!” she smiled pouring invisible chocolate milk into professor songs invisible glass.
“thank you dear niece! I knew I can count on you! grandpa is just useless these days” professor said getting a chuckle from minwoo and _______.
“excuse me?... I can hear you! im standing right here!” jaejoong huffed.
“so what?... its your fault you don’t want to play!” _______ said sticking out her tongue at him. “oppa… what do you want to drink?” she then asked minwoo.
“me?...mmmm, oppa wants some red wine” he answered her.
“ohhh! Your lucky I went to the store today because we ran out of red wine. Fresh new bottle from Italy!” she said pouring him another invisible glass.
“such a good dong-seng” minwoo patted _______’s head.
“yah! Minwoo yah! Know your place!” jaejoong cried with widen eyes as minwoo took his hand away from her head and placed them back into his lap.
“hey! Don’t get mad at my oppa! hes just doing what I asked him to do!” _______ defended.
“you allow your servant to pet you on the head like some kind of animal?” jaejoong asked.
“first of all… minwoo is NOT a servant and secondly, I am not an animal. It is perfectly normal for another person to “pet” another person on the head as long as that person is older than the person they are showing affection for.”

“affection?? Minwoo yah! You like _______??” jaejoong questioned making everything confusing.
“nonono!” minwoo answered shaking his head.
“not that kind of affection idiot!!... I mean like the affection you give to someone who you really care about” ______ clarified.
“can I talk to you for a second please ________?” jaejoong said grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the room.  

“oooow! What?? What did I do now??” she asked as he let go in the loft.
“what do you think your doing??”
“what are you talking about?”
“how can you let minwoo pat you on the head like that. You are his mistress. His boss. His owner!”
“whoa whoa whoa!... who am I to own someone? Im just a regular person. I don’t own anything.”
“except my heart!” he blurted as the professor and minwoo stuck their head out from the room to listen. “you own my heart…” he sighed.

She looked at him with nervous eyes and continued to listen what he had to say.

“since the day you and I met 100 years ago to the day you died, you have owned my heart. Even now, now that I have found you again, you still own my heart… I don’t want it to ever change. It hurts me to see that my own wife doesn’t recognize me or love me…” he said with tears welding up while sitting down on the couch looking at the ground.

“….j-jaejoong… im-im sorry… but-“
“but I know that she’s been reborn and… I haven’t… I understand…but now that I know that you are really her… I just want to be loved again.”
“… I know…” was all she can say because there was really no comforting words she could say to him that would make him feel better. “… im trying… I really am…but I dont know how its gonna turn out…”
“what do you mean?...” he asked.
“…I know you love me because I am your old wife…but im just her reborn. Im me from this century if that makes sense…we’re technically not the same person anymore…”
“that’s what making it so hard for me…” jaejoong said softly before an awkward silence fell upon them.

As night time fell, jaejoong had asked professor song to stay a little bit longer just in case anything else happens and he happily obliged.

“…so what should we do now?...” the professor sighed.
“what should we do?” jaejoong reiterated but directing it to _______.
“… I don’t know… its night time… I like being outside?” she shrugged.
“…mmm… lets go for a walk then?” jaejoong lightly smiled.

With the calm night surrounding them, jaejoong and _______ walked together as professor song and minwoo trailed behind listening to them talk.

“its nice to see the master smiling from time to time…” minwoo whispered to the professor.
“indeed… its been a while since we’ve seem that smile… that only means one thing…” professor smiled.
“the master is in love again” they both answered.

As they were walking, jaejoong noticed that _______ is looking up at the moon again.

“you know… every time I look at you, your always gazing at the moon…”
“… because the moon is just simply beautiful at night…” she replied. “since I was a kid, I’ve always been attracted to the moon for some reason. Its hard to explain… when I was in elementary school, people would always ask me what I wanted to be when I grow up, I told them I wanted to be an astronaut so I can visit the moon” she giggled feeling embarrassed.
“you know… my wife died when the moon was up…just like you she loved the moon. She said if it was possible she would want to live on the moon.” He smiled.
“…maybe that’s why I love the moon in this lifetime…” she smiled back when she suddenly stopped.
“_______?...” he said looking at her. “your not kidding again are you?”

“_________!!!” voices cried but cannot be seen. Once again, seeing the roof of the school library, she heard multiple people calling her name but cannot see them anywhere. “________!!” they cried once again. She followed the voice only to see that her best friends lin and bora are standing at the edge of the building with the new student in front of them. It was like he was waiting to push them off the edge or something. “Lin!! Bora!!!”_______ cried at her friends. “_________!! They shouted again.

“_________!!!” jaejoong shouted shaking as she snapped back from what she saw. “you okay?? You shouted your friends name. is there something wrong??”
“…park seung hyun…” she said. “my best friends are in danger!”
“what did you see??” the professor asked.
“the top of the school library. I saw my friends there! they are standing on the edge of the building and the new student is with them!”
“ill call the school to tell them to check immediately!” minwoo said quickly disappearing.
_______________________________________________

im sorry guys i would have loved to write more but i am extremely sleepy 
i know that this chapter wasnt exciting enough. lol hope to write something
better next time or whenever i can think of something.

thank you for reading! <3 
and good night! or morning depending on where you live! ^^

oo0o0! 0o0o0o! o0o0! did you hear?? jaejoong made another twitter!! lol 
yaaaaaaay!! my baby is back on twitter!! <3