Lunch Time

Take Me Away

 

Morning arrived and I got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom I saw two piles of clothes by the sink with a small piece of paper  with our names on it on each pile.  On my clothes, there was also a note attached to it.

Photobucket

Good Morning. I bet your wondering how these clothes got here. I had my maids go in while you and  your mom was sleeping and check the sizes of your clothes then I sent them out to buy some new clothes for you guys. I saw that your clothes had blood on it and I saw that your shirt was torn. I hope that they are to your liking.
                                             -Jaejoong

 

I picked up my clothes and checked it out. It was a top with a pair of jeans and a jacket. I smiled because I liked the style that the maids have picked out. I set them down and got undressed to take a shower. When I was done, I wiped myself dried and threw on the new clothes. I looked for a hair dryer and luckily found one under the sink. I dried my hair and styled it the way I always do.  After that, I finally left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. I saw my mom laying down on the bed with her eyes open.

“Up already?” I asked.
“mmm hmm.” She said sitting up. “where did you get those from?” pointing at me.
“they were in the bathroom. It had my name on it. They have clothes for you too.” I told her.
“oh really?...” she said getting herself off the bed.
“yea” I replied walking over to her helping her.
“ima go take a shower also then head down to see mr. kwon.”
“omma… how are you supposed to take a shower with your foot like this?”
“…I don’t know…Ill figure something out.”
“ill help you…” I said helping her to the bathroom.
“help me take a shower?” she questioned.
“yea. I don’t want you to get hurt omma in case you slip and fall or something.”
“Ill be fine honey. You go one and do what you have to do…besides your new clothes are gonna get wet. And if your clothes are wet, how are you gonna find a job today?”
“….thats right…uh…well…can I get one of the maids to help you at least? So I know that everything will be ok if anything happens.”
“your really that worried about me?”
“of course. Your my mom.” I smiled.
“fine…but she’ll have to help me after I take a shower though. I don’t know her enough for her to be looking at your omma’s body.”

I laughed at what my mom had just said and let her figure out a way to take a shower without having her foot sting while taking a shower. I went down stairs and looked for any maid that I can find and saw minwoo-sshi. I walked closer and got his attention.

“Excuse me… minwoo-sshi… do you know where I might find Yuri?”
“was there something you need?” he asked politely.
“Umm… im going out right now and I don’t want to leave my mom unattended in the bathroom. Her foot is in a bad condition right now and I don’t want her to get hurt. I mean… I would be there with her but theres something that I have to do today.”
“oh sure. Ill have her get right on that. But if you don’t mind me asking…where are you going?”
“im going to go look for a job today.”
“ohh….” He smiled. “Well, good luck. I hope you find one. How are you getting to the city?” he asked walking me to the door.
“oh yea…shoot!... I don’t know. I guess ill walk to a bus stop or something.” I chuckled.
“no worries. Ill tell one of the drivers to take you. I know you haven’t the money.”
“oh yea…” I said again. “how did you….?”
“how did I know?” he smiled. “Master Jaejoong shares everything with me.”
“figured…” I laughed. “So…where is jaejoong anyway?”
“hes still in his bedroom.”
“ohhh…” I said nodding my head. “uh…when you see him, could you tell him thank you for me? For the new clothes.”
“sure”
“thank you. I guess ill be going now.”
“alrighty. Ill tell one of the drivers to pull up to the front quickly then.”

I slightly bowed and went outside and waited for the driver to take me to the city. On the way there, I was thinking on where to look. Any kind of job would be fine for right now. We reached the city after 45 minutes of driving and I told the driver to drop me off somewhere and meet me back there in an hour. I walked in to various stores and restaurants trying to find a job.

Jaejoongs POV

(jaejoongs bedroom)
Photobucket

A knock came on my door and I sat up in bed.

“sir…its min-woo.”
“come in…” I said leaning against the headboard.
“Time for breakfast…”

The maid bought in a glass with the same red substance on a tray and handed it to me. I drank it all and gave the glass back to her. The maid left leaving me and min-woo in the room.

“I heard the front door close and a car leaving…who was it?” I asked.
“It was the young mistress. She left for the city.”
“the city?...what for?”
“she is out finding a job today.”
“did you ask why?”
“no, im sorry sir”
“its fine…you may leave now.”
“yes sir…oh and sir?...she told me to tell you thank you for the new clothes…”

I smiled and min-woo left the room.

“so shes out finding a job huh?” I said getting up to stand by the window.

End of pov

After almost an hour of finding a job, I finally got hired at a restaurant/karaoke bar called “Soul.” I met the driver at the spot he dropped me off at and he took us back to jaejoong’s place. The drive home, I had a lot on my mind. Like saving up enough money, my dad, if moms going back to work, school and where can we stay when we do save enough money. We reached the front of the house and the driver got out to open my door for me and stepped out.

“Thank you” I smiled.
“your welcome mistress…” he said bowing without looking at me.

He got into the car and drove it around the back to park it with the rest of the cars. I walked inside and almost passed the living room to go up to our room when I heard jaejoong calling my name.

“_____?” he asked loudly.

I followed the voice which lead me to the living room .

Photobucket

“yea?” I answered.
“your mothers not home. She went to go see about her job.”
“oh yea I know… did you need something?”
“uh…did you eat yet?”
“umm….now that I think about it…no.”
“how about some lunch?”
“yea, lunch sounds great.”
“great!...lets go.” He said getting up while the maid bought him a jacket.
“go?...were not gonna wait for my mom?”
“oh right! Before she left…she told me to tell you that she might take a while. Shes going to see some old friends.”
“oh really?...i didn’t know mom has friends” I joked.
“that’s what she told me and im just letting you know also so you don’t worry.”
“thanks”
“no problem… ready?”

I nodded my head lightly and he walked to the door with me behind him. His car was already in front like he knew I was gonna agree to go to lunch with him.

Photobucket

“this…is your car?” I asked staring at it.
“yea. Something wrong with it?”
“no…its just...” I said speechless.
“cool?” he said smiling while opening the door for me.
“yea! But I cant be seen in this…people are gonna think im dating you for your money or something.”
“what?” he said looking at me.
“what what?” I asked.
“you said dating.” He said

My eyes widen and I quickly turned around.

“oh ! Why did I say that?! Me and this mouth of mine!” I thought angrily to myself. “hes probably gonna think im dating him!”

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle from jaejoong again. I turned back around and looked at him with my cheeks still red.

“whats so funny?” I asked him.
“nothing... If you want it to be a date, I don’t care . I would love to date you.”
“its not like that” I told him quickly while shaking my hand and head at the same time.
“whatever you call it, were still going out right?”
“yea…but…no!...yes?...is that a trick question?”
“tricks are for kids” he laughed. “lets go” he said while still holding the door open.
I took a deep breath and walked towards the car. I was still confused whether he meant we were going out for lunch or going out like dating.  He smiled at me as I got close to the door and I sat down. He closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side and got in. We took off and I didn’t say a word to him because I was still thinking about that “date” conversation we had. We got to the city and he took me to a restaurant that was secluded from the rest of the other restaurants. He walked inside and I followed him feeling awkward because ive never been to a place like this before. We weren’t really a rich family. Inside was really fancy. The way it looked outside really deceived me. The waiters came and bought us drinks and gave us a menu. I ordered my food and jaejoong…he didn’t get anything.

“aren’t you gonna eat?” I asked him.

He shook his head.

“so then…why did you bring me here?”
“because its our date”
“yah! You did trick me!”
“I didn’t trick you of anything. You agreed yourself. You know… your mom is right. For a college student your pretty slow.”
“yah!”
“oh… and another thing… stop yah’ing me. Im older than you. You are being disrespectful to your oppa!” he said proudly.
“oppa?” I said. “but you look so young…younger than me…” I thought.
“that’s right. Oooooppaaaa!” he said emphasizing it. “try calling me that”
“no way. I cant call you that. Its only if your my brother or… a lover but your none of that!” I said.
“a lover huh? Don’t you want me to be? You already said that were dating.”
“yah!”

When I said that, he looked at me like he was going to say something but he didn’t. My lunch came and I ate in silence as he watched me eat.

“you know… its really uncomfortable for me for you to be watching me like this. Cant you like…do something else?”
“like what? Were in a restaurant.”

I sighed and again ate in silence. After lunch, we left the restaurant and went on foot leaving the car parked at the restaurant. We went wherever our feet took us and ended up at the park. I sat down on the bench and sighed while looking around at the park. We were walking for so long the sun was setting.

“its almost night time again…”I said.
“so?...” he asked.

I didn’t say a word and the thoughts of yesterday came to mind. How my dad kicked us out leaving us in the dark.

“does night time bother you?”
“…not really. Its just what happened at night yesterday is what bothers me the most.”
“oh...what happened yesterday night?” he asked me.
“well…last night, my mom and dad were arguing and got into a fight. I was in my room listening to everything they were saying until I couldn’t take it anymore and I ran to the living room. It wasn’t a pretty site… there were broken dishes and cups everywhere. Things were messed up badly…”
“how did everything start? Im sure they cant just argue for no reason…”
“my dad…my dad was drunk…he lost his job and he got drunk…I don’t understand why guys have to drink when they get drunk. What good does that do?...he came home that day and took his anger out on my mom and me...”

park sunset Pictures, Images and Photos

There was a silence between me and jaejoong. So I was staring off into the sunset, jaejoongs face came to view and he kissed me lightly and back away. I covered my mouth with one hand and looked at him.

“what was that for?” I asked him as my heart beat loudly.
“…it seemed like you needed…love…” he said looking at the sunset.
“I do have love…from my mom. The love she provides for me can fill me up for weeks…” I said turning away.
“can I also… provide you love?...”

I looked at him surprised because he is really bold to be asking me something like this. And we just officially met yesterday!

“ummm…”
“you don’t have to answer me today…you can tell me when your ready” he said getting up and walking away.
“yah! Where are you going?!” I yelled getting up to follow him.

He stopped while walking and I ran into his back.

“….if you YAH me one more time… I swear I will punish you every time you say that.” He smirked.
“…..sorry, I forgot. It’s a habit…. But where are you going?”
“back to the car so we can go home…”
“oh… hey, tomorrow is Monday… we got school. Can I ask you and favor? Can you take me home so I can get my pack back and books? And clothes please?”
“ha...so you can be nice and say please…”

I scrunched my eye brows together and followed him back to the car. I told him the direction to my house and when we pulled up, we heard loud noises coming from it. I looked at jaejoong and I shot out of the car right when he stopped it. I ran to the door and saw that it was already unlocked. Then I ran inside to see that my mom is on the floor.  

__________________________________

this is what i can write for today. hope you guys liiiike iiiiit! lol
please please please please pleeeease COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! 

i love reading comments!!!!! reading your comments is like... making out with jaejoong!
Lol but other than that.... thank you thank you thank you for reading <3

(sorry for any mistakes :D you know im not the best writer/grammar-er-er person lol)