02. Assignment

Potatoes

As we walk to our class together, some of the girls - or should I say his fangirls eyed at me. What a great first impression! *sigh*

My palms are getting really sweaty. Not because I like Jinhwan, which I don't, it's just I get really nervous around people. It's just something I was apparently blessed - and cursed with.

When we finally reached history class, I rushed to my seat and sighed out of relief.

The walk is finally over.

 

 

History - and most of my classes in general - were pretty boring. But the time finally came. Vocal. I had a thing for music and vocal arts. It was one if the the things that made my brother and I close.

And to my surprise, the first thing I saw when my brother and I walked into class were the three Kims. They were all sitting together. (A/N. This kinda looks like the music room in dream high 2, the scene with the buckets and stuff, yeah…) Donghyuk, the push-over he is, dragged me to the front row so we could sit together. And I absolutely hate the front.

The music teacher came in and man she had so many fans. Her slim body was something the boys already liked; But her s were GIGANTIC! Sometimes I even wonder how that size would even appeal to guys, honestly.

Anyways, she gave us an assignment. Since this unit was about having duets, she gave us a duet project that represented who we are. And so, I chose Donghyuk. What other way to describe yourself without your sibling, right?

 

As we were exiting the school, a big crowd was blocking the way. My brother pulls me through the crowd just to see the Kims fighting - or what it seemed to be - with some kids from another school.

Because my brother is a push-over and likes to into other people's business, he decides to use his big mouth and play Superman, when we all know he can't.

“Please, let's use communication to figure out ours problems; Not violence!” He says as he stands between the two groups. (Oh yeah, there are four more people for me to know!)

“And who are you?” The leader of the the other group said.

“Soon to be student body president!”He sounds like some superhero.

“Hm. Sounds like someone I can beat up.”

Donghyuk's eyes widened. “What..?”

Then bam! A fist to the face. And if they were to hit him more, I'd probably get in trouble on his be-half.

So protecting myself, I go to where he is and take hold of his arm - oh, by the way he's on the ground with a big bruise on his face.

“I apologize on be-half of my brother.” And drag him out and back to the crowd.

"Saerin-ah…" he whispers.

"You can speak normally, you're not dying."

“You ruined the mood! Whatever. Anyways, please make them stop. ” My eyes widen in shock. “Why?”

"Because I need to make people believe that I'm a good person. That way I'll be voted as student body president!"

"No." I can't do that! You realize how bad that can be?!

"Saerin, please!" I shake my head.

"If you love your brother do it." So he brings up that card, huh?

I sigh with frustration. "Fine."

"I LOVE YA SIS~!" I hate you too.

As I step between the two groups I start to sweat out of nervousness.

"And you?" I look up, facing the unknown person. Clear complexion, light skin, brown hair, single eyelids, floppy hat. I'll definitely remember him.

"Huh? Oh me? Well, uhm.. As twin sister of that dork you just punched - and I don't blame you. I'd do that all the time if I coul-"

"SAERIN!!" Donghyuk yells from the back.

"Anyway, I'm just asking if you two could stop fighting here? You could fight down the street, but please not here. Since we're all trying to get home, I ask kindly if you two ‘groups’ of some sort work it out… At the park a block away maybe?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANY TROUBLE OR ANYTHING OF COURSE, I JUST WANT TIME MAKE SURE TEACHERS DON'T CATCH YOU OR ANY-"

"Whatever." He then gets a water bottle out of his bag and drinks it. He drops the cap and doesn't pick it up.

(AND I JUST WANT TO STATE THAT I SHOULD BE THE ONE DRINKNG THE WATER SINCE I WAS TALKING THE WHOLE TIME!)

He finishes drinking and one of the group members hit his shoulder.

"Don't listen to her-" then BOOM. All the left over water (like half a bottle full) spills all over me.

I widen my eyes and quickly slur my words.

“So before anything gets worse, please just flight at the park or something. ” I can feel the hives growing on ny back slowly.

I quickly run to Donghyuk and start pulling him to the bus stop.

While walking at a fast pace, he handed me gloves. I wore them and at the same time covered my face.

When we were on the bus, I didn't even look at anything. All I wanted to do was go home, but I just had to get water poured on me first.

The hives are getting larger on my legs. Good thing I wore tights under my uniform skirt!


When we finally reached home I ran into my room and shut the door. I looked into my mirror. Red, ugly bumps on my face.

I took the allergy medicine that was recommended for hives (Yes, I keep that in my room) and the hives went away by the time I changed outfits.

I wore a big blue sweater tights and polka dot socks. I put on my converse and got my wallet.

Before I was able to leave my house Donghyuk had to interrupt.

"Are you're hives gone?"

Thanks for reminding me =_=

"Yeah. But I still have some on my back."

"Where are you going?"

"Grocery store, why?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

"I'm just gonna buy groceries - obviously - and dinner." I was also gonna buy something for that purple bruise on his face, but I didn't want to make him feel it was that big.

"I was just gonna ask you how to get rid of the bruise on my face."

"Just ice it for now. When I come back, I'll get you cream or whatever for it."

"Is it that bad?" And I was out the door.

As I was walking, Donghyuk yelled out from the door "DON'T FORGET TO BUY DUMPLINGS!!" Why wouldn't I?

I shake my head and smile. 

Silly Brother.


HI!

Did you enjoy the second chapter? 'CAUSE I DID not

lol JK. I liked writing it, not reading it.

For those who write books, don't you feel gross reading you own writing? 

I do with mine TT^TT

It's so hard to proof read without gagging now a days *sigh*

Anyways, I figured out a schedule of when I'd post a chapter - every week!

Does it sound good or is it too much?

Tell me below pleeaaasseeee ♥♥

Oh! I almost forgot! 

I'm also gonna do a song reccomendation every week!

This week is... *cue drumroll eue*

Honeymoon Avenue!

Not the one sung by Ariana Grande,

The one covered by David So!

|

|

V

 

Bye Bye!

^3^